Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283381 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chimamaa(f): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please o, I traveled to the village and can't watch anything, can someone update me on married again and laali
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
So guys, here is the deal, Aman really came prepared for Arti and Yash, yes i mean really prepared...........

Here is a picture of Aman recording Arti and Yash ..........

Yes Yash and Arti were really drunk maybe that is why they did not remember consumating their marriage cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nogen: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
larrybabe:
Introducing Amannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn cool

He's the finer version of Yash.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
And this is the club where danced and got drunk.. with Aman witnessing everything....

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
The trio danced their hearts out especially Arti and Yash before going home to do the DID...... grin grin grin grin

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yash and Arti were drunk o but it seemed to me that when they were about to do the DID they were no longer staggering.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Here is a pix of Arti and Yash sharing a moment.

When Arti wanted to leave him he drew her back with her sari...... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue and he was supposed to be DRUNK o!

Bent to lift her up...

Lifted her up to the bedroom.... wink wink wink wink

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Carried her to the bedroom....

Tried to UnCloth her

she resisted but later gave in after in caressed her

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
all these now, whose fault?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Aman has seen the love in Yash's eyes hence he told Arti that Yash is in love with her.......... Yash on the other hand claimed Arti cheated him cos he was drunk and never meant to touch her but she seduced him because he was drunk and weak, the guy no wan admit say Konji hold am that night wey rain dey fall with thunder & lightening inside and outside the house...... : grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
where did u get all dat? Nice
larrybabe:
Yash and Arti were drunk o but it seemed to me that when they were about to do the DID they were no longer staggering.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

When Arti wanted to leave him he drew her back with her sari...... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue and he was supposed to be DRUNK o!

Bent to lift her up...

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
when Arti found out that they were being recorded by Aman he asked him to go home and he left the phone on the chair where he was seated with the phone still recording the duo...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
The cell phone.....

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
larrybabe:
The cell phone.....
Babe u are on fire with married again oo. Nice, keep it up with the updates but don't give us more than what is been aired at least for us to be glued to our TV with suspence that is the essence watching a movie cos it makes it interesting cos u don't know what will happen next.
All in all you re doing a great job.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nogen:
That's why Yansh wants to kill himself. He's intimidated by Aman. Oh my sweet Lord!

"In aunty maya's voice"

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Moti080: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmmmm. interesting. can't wait to see this. Oh my sweet LordHmmmm. interesting. can't wait to see this. Oh my sweet LordHmmmm. interesting. can't wait to see this. Oh my sweet Lord

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluwadamilolah(f): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Married again Handsome men : yash father, aman, yash ( in dat order)

The promise Handsome men :pushkar, jaywalia and(jigasa younger son) in dat order

Laali Handsome men :shekar, ranvijey

I so much luv jigasa dentition and d way she dress.
Overall the most handsome man is yash father (considering his age and stature)

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
kaywiluv:

"In aunty maya's voice"
You beat me to it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when i saw the post yesterday, i said to myself *In Aunt Maya's voice* na only she get sweet Lord.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
larrybabe:
You beat me to it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when i saw the post yesterday, i said to myself *In Aunt Maya's voice* na only she get sweet Lord.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mesef dey wonda ooo

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yash's dad is such a gentleman, i so much love him for that, he loves and respects his children, infact his entire household even the evil Aunt Maya tongue, real opposite of papa Shekhar grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yesterday's episode saw enough airtime given to Yash's elder brother Brijay *i see him as someone that hardly talks cool Did not see our career mama Paridi/Bhavani on yesterday's episode.

Yash was missing his kids in yesterday's episode, i said to myself *like seriously* you just realised that you have kids Helloooo??

Anyway looking forward to watch today's episode PHCN ON or OFF na their business tongue tongue tongue thank God for alternative power source. wink wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
larrybabe:
Hahahaha sweet Lord. My mum now calls her sweet Lord. Once them show her my mama go say sweet Lord. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ppacey(f): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
pls guys am a fan of telemundo. cant subscribe cos of my exams. if i do i might not read. so wats up in arora nd fearless heart
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
ppacey:
pls guys am a fan of telemundo. cant subscribe cos of my exams. if i do i might not read. so wats up in arora nd fearless heart
I think u are in the wrong thread, check Telemundo section for latest update.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
I love hu "In LaAli's. VoiCE"

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
Married again Handsome men : yash father, aman, yash ( in dat order)

The promise Handsome men :pushkar, jaywalia and(jigasa younger son) in dat order

Laali Handsome men :shekar, ranvijey

I so much luv jigasa dentition and d way she dress.
Overall the most handsome man is yash father (considering his age and stature)
My Nigerian ladies falling for indian mencheesy.
I don't blame you sha.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
benedictac:

Pushka and yash who is cuter?
well for ♏ε̲̣ is pushka oo cool
benedictac:

Pushka and yash who is cuter?
well for ♏ε̲̣ is pushka oo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pls , I need update for todays episode.
Thanks, will be waiting.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
larrybabe:
Introducing Amannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn cool

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

*eyes seeing stars*
grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
onomeglo:
well for ♏ε̲̣ is pushka oo coolwell for ♏ε̲̣ is pushka oo

Pushka ke
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
larrybabe:
So guys, here is the deal, Aman really came prepared for Arti and Yash, yes i mean really prepared...........

Here is a picture of Aman recording Arti and Yash ..........

Yes Yash and Arti were really drunk maybe that is why they did not remember consumating their marriage cool cool cool cool cool cool

gringringringringrin
Aman is an eediat!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
larrybabe:

Bent to lift her up...

*claps once*
Blame it on the alcohol. . grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
larrybabe:
Aman has seen the love in Yash's eyes hence he told Arti that Yash is in love with her.......... Yash on the other hand claimed Arti cheated him cos he was drunk and never meant to touch her but she seduced him because he was drunk and weak, the guy no wan admit say Konji hold am that night wey rain dey fall with thunder & lightening inside and outside the house ...... : grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

gringringringringrin
*in aunt Maya's voice*
Oh my sweet Lord...don't kill me with laughter

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ajiaj(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
undecidedjust passing* to know if Guys(boys) watch the series on zee world(married agn...nd co.just passing* to know if Guys(boys) watch the series on zee world(married agn...nd co.just passing* to know if Guys(boys) watch the series on zee world(married agn...nd co.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.