Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1286513 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nnekacherry:

Mtchew.. Thank you Jare..
These girls nearly confused me..
Karan is just there..
There is no X anywhere.

I really get confused sometimes my dear...even Sachiacam has more likeability than Karan
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,did you say Karan lacks Charisma? The most charismatic guy after Yash/Akash/Jai Walia.
You probably have a different definition of charisma.
It's not about his face or acting skills. It means there is something about him that causes excitement and appeals to others.
God forbid that MUmu Dulgeet and Karan are mentioned in the same breath.

Oh Lawd cheesy
Nne look up that word biko....individuality and the ability to inspire admiration or devotion. There are actors who appear on screen for 5mins and leave you gasping for more. Prashant/Aman have more charisma than Yash, fact! Forget the part Reva is acting, she's class, the old Gigyasa too! There are actors who try too hard to interpret their roles while others do it with finesse. They don't have to be the cutest with 6packs and all but you just can't have enough. The guy in "main Tera hero" acted the same annoying/obnoxious lover boy like Karan but can you compare both performances? No!! As an individual you walk into a place and get so much attention without wearing anything expensive/ revealing...that's charisma. I for one don't see any Uber factor in "karan". Jay Walia, maybe and the best so far (that I've seen) Vikram

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Oh Lawd cheesy
Nne look up that word biko....individuality and the ability to inspire admiration or devotion. There are actors who appear on screen for 5mins and leave you gasping for more. Prashant/Aman have more charisma than Yash, fact! Forget the part Reva is acting, she's class, the old Gigyasa too! There are actors who try too hard to interpret their roles while others do it with finesse. They don't have to be the cutest with 6packs and all but you just can't have enough. The guy in "main Tera hero" acted the same annoying/obnoxious lover boy like Karan but can you compare both performances? No!! As an individual you walk into a place and get so much attention without wearing anything expensive/revealing. .that's charisma. I for one don't see any Uber factor in "karan". Jay Walia, maybe and the best so far (that I've seen) Vikram

Hey Sister**

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
kilode100:

Hey Sister**

kiss cheesy
Top of the afternoon sis

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I really get confused sometimes my dear...even Sachiacam has more likeability than Karan
There is a difference between like ability and charisma sis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
With sisters like Pia who needs enemies like Jigyasa?

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Really?? I think you guys are mistaking his Rich boy status on Destiny for Charisma. I know why I used that word...even the old Adi has more Charisma than Karan. With Charisma it's not what you do but 'how' you do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Really?? I think you guys are mistaking his Rich boy status on Destiny for Charisma. I know why I used that word...even the old Adi has more Charisma than Karan. With Charisma it's not what you do but 'how' you do it.

I think you are mistaking the old Adi's rich boy status for charisma sis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Oh Lawd cheesy
Nne look up that word biko....individuality and the ability to inspire admiration or devotion. There are actors who appear on screen for 5mins and leave you gasping for more. Prashant/Aman have more charisma than Yash, fact! Forget the part Reva is acting, she's class, the old Gigyasa too! There are actors who try too hard to interpret their roles while others do it with finesse. They don't have to be the cutest with 6packs and all but you just can't have enough. The guy in "main Tera hero" acted the same annoying/obnoxious lover boy like Karan but can you compare both performances? No!! As an individual you walk into a place and get so much attention without wearing anything expensive/ revealing...that's charisma. I for one don't see any Uber factor in "karan". Jay Walia, maybe and the best so far (that I've seen) Vikram
The fact is that you are so hung on this Vikram stuff that you refuse to see anything beyond Vikram.
Karan is so far charismatic in the role he is currently playing. I checked the indian forums and everyone was pleased with his performance. If you don't see any special stuff about Yash/Karan,it's none of my business.
But as far as zeeworld is concerned Karan's way of handling his role has been impressive.

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
You don't have to like Someone to validate his charisma. Take somene like Osama Bin Laden,the world hates him but he was charismatic. There is always that thing that sets him apart from others.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Karan did not come in as a Rich Big boy initially. He came as a poor jack of all trade,put he stole the show with his charm immediately he stepped in. Remember you don't have like and he doesn't have to handsome or rich.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abeg ooo, love is blind, what I see in Karan, nobody can see. See the way he makes Lakshmi smile and still follows her head down like he wants to kiss her, all those things, I admire. But don't worry, when you guys meet dev. You will love him, but mind you, I saw him first.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You don't have to like Someone to validate his charisma. Take somene like Osama Bin Laden,the world hates him but he was charismatic. There is always that thing that sets him apart from others.
Nah Fetti said Satyakum is more likeable than Karan.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Blossom023:
Abeg ooo, love is blind, what I see in Karan, nobody can see. See the way he makes Lakshmi smile and still follows her head down like he wants to kiss her, all those things, I admire. But don't worry, when you guys meet dev. You will love him, but mind you, I saw him first.
not Vikram again? You have been officially removed from the back seat list!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Nah Fetti said Satyakum is more likeable than Karan.
Satyakam is laid back and calm.
Karan is vibrant and eccentric. In nollywood,Saty is Desmond Elliot and Karan is Jim Iyke.
We all know that Jim Iyke is more charismatic although Desmond is cool. Do you watch Nigerian movies?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Enough of dis Charisma, Charisma, Evryone of dem is jst ok shocked shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Satyakam is laid back and calm.
Karan is vibrant and eccentric. In nollywood,Saty is Desmond Elliot and Karan is Jim Iyke.
We all know that Jim Iyke is more charismatic although Desmond is cool. Do you watch Nigerian movies?

I don't watch Nollywood my mum is a fan. I do think Karan is charismatic. The thing is Karan is a villain and Satyakum was a hero , obviously Satyakum has to be more likeable than Karan. I think Karan is one of the most charismatic actors on Zee world.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
carolsbrave:
Enough of dis Charisma, Charisma, Evryone of dem is jst ok shocked shocked
Lolz. But how one go put dulgeet and karan in d same sentence. Haba.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Blossom023:
Sis I love Karan too I think Vikrum cast a spell on every one.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

I don't watch Nollywood my mum is a fan. I do think Karan is charismatic. The thing is Karan is a villain and Satyakum was a hero , obviously Satyakum has to be more likeable than Karan. I think Karan is one of the most charismatic actors on Zee world.
In a layman's understanding,charisma is all about swagger and appeal. The most charismatic actors in my list has to be Jai Walia,Akash,Ranveer Walia,Karan,Yash, Ranvijay, Ranveer of Sahiba,Suraj, Vikram,Babu Ram,Shekar, Surycant.
As for the rest, God is their strenght in Nigerian parlance.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

In a layman's understanding,charisma is all about swagger and appeal. The most charismatic actors in my list has to be Jai Walia,Akash,Ranveer Walia,Karan,Yash, Ranvijay, Ranveer of Sahiba,Suraj, Vikram,Babu Ram,Shekar, Surycant.
As for the rest, God is their strenght in Nigerian parlance.

YES you said Ranveer Walia! He is so creepy and so perfect to play a villain I love him. Shekar and Laali have such great chemistry!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

The fact is that you are so hung on this Vikram stuff that you refuse to see anything beyond Vikram.
Karan is so far charismatic in the role he is currently playing. I checked the indian forums and everyone was pleased with his performance. If you don't see any special stuff about Yash/Karan,it's none of my business.
But as far as zeeworld is concerned Karan's way of handling his role has been impressive.

Indian forums pttff! This is Nairaland!! Vikram played a character very well, better than anyone I've seen so far, It's okay to be hung over..you're also bent on making him look plain. I mean Karan charismatic?? Hiaan!! I don't get it. Comparing Bhavishay to Vikram. .reeeally now?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Sis I love Karan too I think Vikrum cast a spell on every one.

Yeeeep!! That's Charisma!! Compelling attractiveness or charm which inspires devotion. Like i said, I know why I used that word.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Am Luvin Ranveer's dad khana nah haahhahaha krezy n funny man
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Mogbe!! Osama Bin Laden shocked?? Do you even know if that person exists. Hahahaaa, see comparison o!! Where you see am. Where're talking about people we've seen and you're talking about a phantom? Smh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

YES you said Ranveer Walia! He is so creepy and so perfect to play a villain I love him. Shekar and Laali have such great chemistry!!
Yeah,am actually scared of that Ranveer guy. I like Shekar's mannerism too,he is a perfect match for Laali.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Mogbe!! Osama Bin Laden shocked?? Do you even know if that person exists. Hahahaaa, see comparison o!! Where you see am. Where're talking about people we've seen and you're talking about a phantom? Smh
Then you don't know what Charisma is! You don't have to like a charismatic person. Charismatic is someone that is capable of influencing people or the ability to attract others.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Then you don't know what Charisma is! You don't have to like a charismatic person. Charismatic is someone that is capable of influencing people or the ability to attract others.

gringringringringringringrin
You're quite a piece of work I must say...the things you come up with! My Lawd, stranger than fiction. I don't want to turn this thread political but I'll have know that Osama is as "charismatic" as Shekau of BH or JomoJomo of the Militants...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Indian forums pttff! This is Nairaland!! Vikram played a character very well, better than anyone I've seen so far, It's okay to be hung over..you're also bent on making him look plain. I mean Karan charismatic?? Hiaan!! I don't get it. Comparing Bhavishay to Vikram. .reeeally now?
Ever since you got stuck on Vikram you make it look like there are no actors playing their roles perfectly or other people here don't have eyes to fish out a good actor.
Where have i made Vikram plain? I have been shouting from day one that Vikram is a good actor,he is really performing well in his role. Similarly,other actors are also living up to expectation including Karan and Bhavishya. Stop being Sentimental in your Judgement.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringringrin
You're quite a piece of work I must say...the things you come up with! My Lawd, stranger than fiction. I don't want to turn this thread political but I'll have know that Osama is as "charismatic" as Shekau of BH or JomoJomo of the Militants...
Bin Laden was a Charismatic leader. This is not even debatable as far as terrorism and politics is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Ever since you got stuck on Vikram you make it look like there are no actors playing their roles perfectly or other people here don't have eyes to fish out a good actor.
Where have i made Vikram plain? I have been shouting from day one that Vikram is a good actor,he is really performing well in his role. Similarly,other actors are also living up to expectation including Karan and Bhavishya. Stop being Sentimental in your Judgement.

Hello...im stuck on Ranveer too, was also stuck on Prashant. Even though those 2 look better than Vikram I still can't compare them to him. Good acting is about playing a role and NAILING it..not some mediocre performance.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hello...im stuck on Ranveer too, was also stuck on Prashant. Even though those 2 look better than Vikram I still can't compare them to him. Good acting is about playing a role and NAILING it..not some mediocre performance.
Vikram is playing his role which is different from every other role on zeeworld. Karan,Ranveer and Bhavishya are equally playing different roles entirely. How you put all of them in one category is ridiculous. All of them have been convincing so far,that is what makes them good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.