Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285670 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
carolsbrave:
don't get his thumb finger cry cry
Double thumb/digits. It's ok. It doesn't spoil his beauty.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chessie(f): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
slyowokoya:

I have a feeling nothing happened between them too. Vikram wouldn't take sugni like that knowing she would hate him. The teasing was good though, the teasing was very good. I remember when I read M&Bs they are all justt a tease

My exact thought

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Sakie: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
I dnt knw if its jst me bt ds new jigyasa laughs more than d first one and d laughter is very annoying to me

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

My baes:
Salman Khan, Hrithrik, Ram Charan, Aamir Khan, 'Suraj Pratap, 'Karan, Abisheik Bachaan, Akash, Old Adi and Ajay Devgan.
As for the rest, God is still their strenght.

Honestly sis you have good taste. I love Salman and Abishek I think Arman (Aarti's friend from Mumbai) was quiet good looking too.

Edit Kunal Kapoor is also cute a little skinny but cute

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
carolsbrave:

He has two thumbs on one hand. When he was younger he wanted to have surgery to correct it but later he decided not to.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

He has two thumbs on one hand. When he was younger he wanted to have surgery to correct it but later he decided not to.
OK Tnx, he still looks HOT grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
carolsbrave:

wow

what if I told you I never ever noticed his thumb until I saw your post, then I went back to the pic and I've watched tons of his movies ever since I was 7

I guess I only concentrate on his face and muscles

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Its good that he is finally showing that finger now.

He use to hide it in these past, both in movies and during interview.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
mistytohcute:

wow

what if I told you I never ever noticed his thumb until I saw your post, then I went back to the pic and I've watched tons of his movies ever since I was 7

I guess I only concentrate on his face and muscles
hahahahah funny u same here wz busy admiring him in my own way since edges, jst noticed his thumb finger wen I saw dose hot pix
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
I've noticed that all the cuties on Zeeworld so far have light brown eyes and that the cleft chin is a very common trait with the indians...hmmmnn

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sakie:
I dnt knw if its jst me bt ds new jigyasa laughs more than d first one and d laughter is very annoying to me
and dis new jigyasa is ugly tnk God I don't watch De promise again

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dis snack attack guy sef# tinkin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Poll Question: Which Is your favourite zee world song?
A. Gun Gun Guna m.youtube.com/watch?v=KUFWPFJK2QW
B. Palat Tera Hero Idhar Hai m.youtube.com/watch?v=9vkcYxbGdTE
C.1234 Get on the dance floor m.youtube.com/watch?v=QggsVF0DvDU
D. O meri jaan, O meri jaan m.youtube.com/watch?v=38JoxhDDZ0A
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:
I've noticed that all the cuties on Zeeworld so far have light brown eyes and that the cleft chin is a very common trait with the indians...hmmmnn

You are right I never noticed that

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wat wz ranveer tinkin? Besides he wz De one dat went to dull-jeet's house in de first place, n y wz he spinning De car in dat manner?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
RIP ranveer

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
And he died cry

His father really loved him.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by skentelelady(f): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
And why was Shiva crying as if she would miss him

Hypocrite angry As if shes won't b happy that she can finally b with daljeet

No ineterested again a beg

Can't stand her and DAT mumu
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eternal love my be the worst soap but Karnal will always be the best thing to happen to that story

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
carolsbrave:
RIP ranveer

shocked shocked shocked
Raveer dead!! Wasn't expecting it so soon cry
One of my light brown eyes gone....*now wailing*
Rushing home with the speed of light**
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Am Luvin De treatment menka is receiving nw#dancin shakiti bobo by Olamide

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
So Menka can cry like this

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
fourfunmi:
So Menka can cry like this?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Karan is such a creep angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Still falling head ova hills for karan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
I love these scenes between Karan and Lakshmi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
carolsbrave:
Still falling head ova hills for karan grin grin grin
Speak the truth and shame the devil.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
OMG.... how many men would behave like Surakun.. He held himself so much from slapping that stupid pavitra... Why is menka, phuki and huki crying... Mtchwww...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Chai, destiny is really making my blood hot!
menka you see your life

God, please give every MENKA in my life a PAVITRA! AMEN!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Yuvraj is such a mumu how can you let your wife treat your mum like that?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Oohgae:
OMG.... how many men would behave like Surakun.. He held himself so much from slapping that stupid pavitra... Why is menka, phuki and huki crying... Mtchwww...

Yash/Vikrum would have slapped that make up from her face. I think he is very smart not to say/do anything that he would regret tomorrow.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mama Vikram,good question!Adi said Sugni never lies! Really? Lol.why is Lizard Adi angry? I can't remember Sugni telling him she loves him

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.