Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285910 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
...and Reva drags Sugni into Kuhu and Divijay's mess? Manipulator of life!! Sugni see your life for main road grin , that's the woman whose marriage she's protecting. *stoop so low* again. .Kilode100 come o gringringringrin Sugni "stopped so low" again
Gbozaaaaa!! Mama Diva gives Sugni a hot siiillaaaap! If Adi doesn't expose Reva today eehn!! Infact!! Oh Lawd..Sungi is finished! Anklet matter don shele! Adi hasn't seen nada yet...he betrayed Vikram didn't he? Adi is a sneaky chicken...chai!!: Couldn't expose Reva, couldn't confront Sugni about the Anklet. .dude is just scared of being a looser but he still is anyway.
gringringringringrin Vikram is shameless I swear..see the way he crossed his legs after Sugni pushed him away, lmfao. Vikram's slap left Divijay's ear bleeding...ewo!
Breaking free tonight. ....Draaaamaaa! Mama Diva just sentenced her daughter to a life of hell...pity,smh! Gulabi's curse coming to pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chessie(f): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Oh oh!(in Olu Jacobs voice)menka slayed that courtesan look,never knew she had much tears in those sexy eyes of hers.

Ah!zee world being taking first since 1600ad in cutting off scenes.They didn't even show us the part,where karnal tried to steal sahiba's baby and the subsequent maltreatment that lead to her seeking refuge in the convent.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
...did Adi just say "Sugni never lies" grin . Yepka!!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
I haven't screamed at my TV in along time shocked
Breaking free is making craze grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chessie(f): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Chai sugni,I feel for you sha.But not to worry eh,landlord adi is ur muscle.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
slyowokoya:
I haven't screamed at my TV in along time shocked
Breaking free is making craze grin

Ayam telling ya!! I could watch that siiillaaaap over and over mbok!! Meanwhile how come Sugni never asked Kuhu for the proceeds of her sales?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Adi is so slow in the head, he just putting things together now?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
What do kuhu and laxmi have in common? They are getting married simply as a target for revenge.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
What is mama Vikram doing!I thought she is wise?!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Awww, Sugni is such a good friend. How Sugni cloth take dry sef? Must they always end Breaking free when it's getting really interesting. Shioor!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by lollyberry: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
sincerely i dont understand what sugni and adi are fighting for. thier act is becoming so annoying

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pia's not a Sister o...smh! Shame!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
There should be a limit to sisterly love and acceptance. Bani is being stupid. I hate pia.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Sakie: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
In pia's voice"my head.fever,my stomach" i laugh in jigyasa's voice
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Aaahh somebody pinch me!! I just conversed w/ an indian, before it used to be hi, good day. But today was diff. ND he is soooo cute.... *faints*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
carolsbrave:
don't get his thumb finger cry cry

I didn't notice his thumb until you said that.... Wow... Just wow..

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Sakie: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
So a few stripes of grey hair added to mr walia's turned him to their late dad.Hihihi in jigyasas's voice
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Blossom023:
Aaahh somebody pinch me!! I just conversed w/ an indian, before it used to be hi, good day. But today was diff. ND he is soooo cute.... *faints*

Pours her chilled water*
Stand up joor

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sakie:
So a few stripes of grey hair added to mr walia's turned him to their late dad.Hihihi in jigyasas's voice
I tell u lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Speak the truth and shame the devil.
I av already said it, karan has stolen my hat, will go to India to find it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Sakie: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Barnalis's son ve left her hihi. Tackle ur problems urself barnali ure nw alone.hihihi.pls who can tell me what barnali calls dat her son.me I always hear naughtytickect
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sahiba can be so irrational at times...not watching today undecided

Modified***

Watched few scenes and came to the conclusion that "Dull-geet" was Ranveer's nightmare throughout his lifetime.

He and Sahiba would have been happier if "Dull-geet" had not been rudely interrupting their lives....

Cc: Forwetinnah, ujugladys, carolsbrave
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Pours her chilled water*
Stand up joor

Woah.. Where am I?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Blossom023:

Grabs your arm pinches your hand
I hope he is as sweet as Satyakum

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Grabs your arm pinches your hand
I hope he is as sweet as Satyakum

Lol nahh

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sumone earlier mentioned here dat dull-jeet n sahiba were lovers in real life, plz Sumone shud clear me on dat grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ohhh Ranveer cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry .
Dull-geet buzz off joor. ...blaaaaah blaaaaah. See another Divijay, putting blood on a woman's forehead. Silly Billy. Dull-geet shouldn't be anywhere near Sahiba today, show some respect for the dead. Now that she's converted to a christian, hopefully she'll start thinking straight
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Blossom023:

Woah.. Where am I?

Naija ... grin
You dey faint for one random indian guy..wetin you go do when you finally meet your Dev? *calling Dev immediately to tell him you're not loyal like Sugni*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dull-jeet is so stupid ranveer Is dead n all u tink of is Sahiba needs me, who tod u dat? Such a senseless dude shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nikkyshyne(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
cry Sahiba is a big foool cry. Why Ranveer. whyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
Adesiji77:
Sahiba can be so irrational at times...not watching today undecided

Modified***

Watched few scenes and came to the conclusion that "Dull-geet" was Ranveer's nightmare throughout his lifetime.

He and Sahiba would have been happier if "Dull-geet" had not been rudely interrupting their lives....

Cc: Forwetinnah, ujugladys, carolsbrave

Continuously for that matter...smh. Like a plague..Sahiba should have ended this madness after she lost Dull-geet's baby
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Forwetinnah,blossom,ujugladys,carolbrave,mainheroine Is that Sahiba at the convent or the daughter she gave birth to?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.