Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282243 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
komzyb:
who is he please?
Hrithik Roshan the guy who is in the Gun guna re song
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why are they acting days of our lives in all these Indian movies, eternal love just keeps going on and on, so fake... Destiny, one family, different problems, na curse? Abeg, I'm done with Indian movies, going to school soon... Even families Wey Dem curse geh break...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Must they use Ranveer to act another role?no other man to act the new role?

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
carolsbrave:
Sumone earlier mentioned here dat dull-jeet n sahiba were lovers in real life, plz Sumone shud clear me on dat grin grin

WTF! I wonder what their children will look like embarassed embarassed
their mumuness will be boundless angry angry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
ujugladys:
Must they use Ranveer to act another role?no other man to act the new role?

I wonder o, with that face he dey strong!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by peacettw: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Can someone please explain to me how ranveer can be dead and alive at the same time. And if the new ranveer is sahiba's son, how come sahiba has not changed at all?what in the world is going on in eternal love?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
fateh/ranveer is looking dashing and handsome.its now m seeing what u guys saw wen u said he is one of zeeworld's charmers.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bi0nics: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
peacettw:
Can someone please explain to me how ranveer can be dead and alive at the same time. And if the new ranveer is sahiba's son, how come sahiba has not changed at all?what in the world is going on in eternal love?

Where did u see that fateh is ranveer's s0n?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pavitra o, see your life outside.
lashing from laxmi and dirty slap from their mother grin grin grin grin
Menka, getting her feat back, pavitra watch ya back o.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
oh God m loving this.the garodia sisters standing up for their father,see as they finish kajri or should I say pavitra and their mother put the icing on the cake with that sweet slap she gave her.who needs a son when you have daughters like that.

8 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Adi the Gbaun...tearing shirt over a relationship that he can't define. He hasn't even told Sugni he loves her, such a wuss! Sugni looking really pretty tonight, Jwala's wife is another beautiful woman. Mama Diva listen to Sugni before you start lamenting like Gulabi. Ooh!! Nothing happened between Vicky and Sugni, phew!! #relieved. Hallelujah some borry. See Liars asking Vikram for truth, Vikram no gree! Kontinu* tormenting them undecided . Vikram rub it in joor..the same way they've been rubbing their fake marriage in your face #MrSly wink . Sugni is finished grin . I love the Agony on Adi's face kiss . See Adi see truth...why hasn't he told Vikram about Reva? Why?! Egbere!! Awwwww Vikram!! He wants Sugni alive, Hmmmnn

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sungi are u that daft? Coming to vikram to help say the truth to adi? Hahaha I can't wait to see what vikram will do to you smh. How can you think vikram will help you out now when everything is going according to his plan smh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
But what did Sugni expect? Dat Vikram wud say d truth? Ode
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
bbeckky:

*in my singing voice*

They are morooooons!! grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Omg.....!

Speechless
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
bbeckky:

Hehehe bt Vikram said d truth nw...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yeah Vikram said the truth,Lol,every bit of it. grin why is Adi pissed? I don't get, he knew all along Sugni is in love with Vikram and the marriage with him was just a sham,so why get upset?SMH,even if he loves her,she loves someone else angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
...why was Sugni looking so dazed when she came back from the Manzil though? I'm guessing she just couldn't believe her luck that Vikram had her right where he could take advantage of her and still let her go unscathed. Interesting...Adi couldn't handle the details, Ole claiming right!! grin . Like they've told Vikram the truth about their fake marriage..every time my husband, my wife

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
peacettw:

Fateh is not ranveer's son.since they have no other actor in India. Ranveer acted 3 roles.he acted as ranveer,ranveer's son and fateh

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:
...why was Sugni looking so dazed when she came back from the Manzil though? I'm guessing she just couldn't believe her luck that Vikram had her right where he could take advantage of her and still let her go unscathed. Interesting...Adi couldn't handle the details, Ole claiming right!! grin . Like they've told Vikram the truth about their fake marriage..every time my husband, my wife
Vikram already knows their marriage is fake,remember after their wedding? The next morning,Vikram wass sitting on the bed while Sugni was sleeping on the floor,and he asked what kind of arrangement is this...he already knows their marriage is fake and he even said,if he feels for once,that Sugni doesn't feel anything for him again,then he will leave them alone...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please what happened to sahiba, tell me, please, abeg.....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
ujugladys:

Vikram already knows their marriage is fake,remember after their wedding? The next morning,Vikram wass sitting on the bed while Sugni was sleeping on the floor,and he asked what kind of arrangement is this...he already knows their marriage is fake and he even said,if he feels for once,that Sugni doesn't feel anything for him again,then he will leave them alone...

Hmmnn..and imagine Sugni still begging even after Adi likened her to a 'domestic animal' grin , scratch that. ..he said a domestic animal is better than her *ouch* . If na Vikram tell her that kind thing now...she for don run go marry Adi the 4th time. Shiooor

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Fateh is not ranveer's son. since they have no other actor in India. Ranveer acted 3 roles.he acted as ranveer,ranveer's son and fateh

gringringringringringringringringringrin
I'm just happy that Ranveer still has to grace my screen, dazxol..i can't imagine what I'll be watching in that soap

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
haliluck:

Hehehe bt Vikram said d truth nw...
yesso, he said nothing but d truth but daft Sugni did she think Vikram will relate d story in her favour. I knew he wud mock her wt d truth tho

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

*in my singing voice*

They are morooooons!! grin
dont mind dem
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by buJu234: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
I lost interest in eternal love after ranveer died.. but seeing him again I am beginning to gain back my interest.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hmmnn..and imagine Sugni still begging even after Adi likened her to a 'domestic animal' grin , scratch that. ..he said a domestic animal is better than her *ouch* . If na Vikram tell her that kind thing now...she for don run go marry Adi the 4th time. Shiooor
It hurts more,when someone u love say mean things to you,in Adi's case,she does not love him,so she can take the trash from himw

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 2:33am On Aug 08, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Hrithik Roshan the guy who is in the Gun guna re song
alryt tanx
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2015
ujugladys:

It hurts more,when someone u love say mean things to you,in Adi's case,she does not love him,so she can take the trash from himw

U me that sugni does not love adi?
Pls explain, I just started watching it and I use to think that they love eachother that vikram is all out to destroy their love..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2015
enoqueen:

U me that sugni does not love adi?
Pls explain, I just started watching it and I use to think that they love eachother that vikram is all out to destroy their love..

Why didn't she leave ni... What is breaking free about sef?[/quote]her excuse when Adi asked her to leave was that she wants to pay him back the 20,000 he used in buying her in "kind". Na so,from paying back to marrying him and refusing to leave, even when Adi told her let them leave the mansion,she still refused again,that she does not want to separate him from his family,yeah right.I think she just wants to be around Vikram,at least she will be seeing him everyday,if not why not leave?
You asked what breaking free is about?well it is actually my 2nd best after Laali,in summary,Gulabi is a prostitute they are called Bedni,they are born into that clan of bednis.But Sugni wants to "break free" from their norm of beign bednis and she swore she would get married,mind u bedni's don't get married,they are ussed and dumped by Landlords,some even get pregnant for the landlords and of course the landlords don't accept the children they give birth to.Anyway,so Sugni swore she won't dance,(their dance is called a rai)and she won't be a prostitute,that she would get married like a normal girl to a prince charming who would come from the city.Sugni and Vikram met,and They fell deeply in love with each other(its a pity u missed that part very powerful connection)Sugni stumbled on Vikram's wife pic in his room and was upset that he lied,but vikram told her no,that Reva died in a car accident the previous year and that he has mourned her for a year and that during the 9years they were married, it was a loveless marriage,that it is now he knows the true meaning of love.of course the society was against their relationship,but Vikram was ready to fight anyone for his love,he was always there to help sugni and her family,even when they were banned from their village he fed them,when silly Gulabi was sick,he paid,so Vikram proposed to Sugni and she accepted,just then,Vikrams maid told him that Reva didn't die in the accident that she was still alive,at this point,Vikram was already madly in love with sugni,he tried to tell sugni abt the wife and asked her what she wld do if she found out his wife was stil alive,sugni said she wld kill herself,so Vikram decided to hide Reva and marry sugni and probably divorce Reva cos she was pretending to be mad,well on their wedding day Gulabi and Adi stopped the wedding by showing Reva to sugni,well Adi left his babe and said he wants to marry sugni so vikram and Reva will remain together,he actually fooled his uncle that she was buying sugni for him so that when he divorces Reva,vikram can have sugni,only for Silly Adi to go back on his word and went to actually marry Vikram's love,mind u Vikram was the one who raised Adi,trained him in sch.that is where they are now.Wheww,hope I did a lil justice to the storyline
Yes Sugni still loves Vikram,she is still angry Vikram hide the truth after finding out Reva was still alive,that's why she agreed to marry Adi to get back at him,so you understand why Vikram is playing pranks with them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2015
blazer90707:
oh God m loving this.the garodia sisters standing up for their father,see as they finish kajri or should I say pavitra and their mother put the icing on the cake with that sweet slap she gave her.who needs a son when you have daughters like that.

Surakun is just understanding it late... Happy they put a smile on his face... Just that Karan is planning big time for them.. Wonder what pavitra would plan next against menka
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
@ujugladys thx aload.

I see....

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.