Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285653 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
enoqueen:
@ujugladys thx aload.

I see....

your welcome,at least now you know why Vikram has many fans here,and why we call Adi,silly lizard Adi

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by 3RNEST(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
BDorlin:
Marumanam is the same with
punarvivah. marumanam is d tamil
version of punarvivah aldou diff names buh same storyline and cast
this is confusing, but i want to know is that the LAST EPISODE FOR MARRIED AGAIN?
i mean this link?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Please naw somebody should tell me what's being happening in eternal love.. Where I am now, no network. The people don't have zee world. Please
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Just watching the repeat of eternal love 2day.....des directors ayaf kill pesin ooo, ao come Ranveer's car was burnt to pieces and his body was still in one piece keh?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
bbeckky:
Just watching the repeat of eternal love 2day.....des directors ayaf kill pesin ooo, ao come Ranveer's car was burnt to pieces and his body was still in one piece keh?
lets assume the impact from the car flung him out before it caught fire wink

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
ujugladys:
your welcome,at least now you know why Vikram has many fans here,and why we call Adi,silly lizard Adi
but don't you think vikram has gone too far?in my opinion ignoring sugni,acting lyk she doesn't exist would hurt more
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
blazer90707:

but don't you think vikram has gone too far?in my opinion ignoring sugni,acting lyk she doesn't exist would hurt more

I also think so

by giving her attention, he is boosting her ego
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
una try o, just to give person recap. Thank you very much.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2015
Blossom023:

which one
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2015
blazer90707:

you aare right,he should just leave the silly girl,but it seems he can't help it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2015
ujugladys:
you aare right,he should just leave the silly girl,but it seems he can't help it

did digvijay really rape champa
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2015
mistytohcute:

ah o tun bere shocked undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
ah o tun bere shocked undecided

I thought nothing happened na

like vikram and sugni

eyah
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jimwalex(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2015
peacettw:
Can someone please explain to me how ranveer can be dead and alive at the same time. And if the new ranveer is sahiba's son, how come sahiba has not changed at all?what in the world is going on in eternal love?
no o..the new ranveer(fateh) is son of the owner of that orphanage home..sahiba's son is about six year old
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2015
I can't believe they accepted Reva's silly excuse for not telling them about digivijay and kuhu
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2015
mistytohcute:
I can't believe they accepted Reva's silly excuse for not telling them about digivijay and kuhu

That excuse wasn't silly, she planned it well.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
mistytohcute:

yes he did,thats why she wanted to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Blossom023:
Me too, have been begging for recap too but everyone seems to be quiet.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
rossyc:

Recap of which episode
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Blossom023:

Which episode
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
rossyc:

Okay hiooo..which recap you and Blossom023 want make i give am to una Naija style(That's if I watched o). Afterall this is Naijaland . Okay Enoqueen has the floor already. .fire ahead sis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
ujugladys:

Vikram doesn't care anymore...he lost his dignity the day he told Sugni he's in love with her. All he has now is the respect of a Landlord, he's hell bent on destroying Adi for his betrayal
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
mistytohcute:

I thought nothing happened na

like vikram and sugni

eyah

Na turu, Divijay na Vikram? Even Jwala would have done the same if not worse, I remember Vikram asking Sugni "what if I kidnap you like the other Landlords in Mahuari?" the first day he met her, i think its normal for them to treat bednis that way. Vikram is different...the other Landlords are brutes

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
ujugladys:

It hurts more, when someone u love say mean things to you, in Adi's case,she does not love him,so she can take the trash from himw

Ask for, she gets all teary eyed and goes "is this how much you *rove* me" , "I never knew your rove* was so blaah blaah*...she never fails to remind him that she's in the Adi situation because of him too

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yes,happy Sunday house. I really enjoyed this Humko Tumse movie today...omo see Love! Bollywood movie been giving me hope.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Vikram doesn't care anymore...he lost his dignity the day he told Sugni he's in love with her. All he has now is the respect of a Landlord, he's hell bent on destroying Adi for his betrayal

What happened in eternal love? Who is anu and fateh? Thank you.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Blossom023:

What happened in eternal love? Who is anu and fateh? Thank you.

Didn't watch from the beginning. ..i think a stolen car was involved somehow and it was Fateh's

Okay..Anu na Sahiba(repented Christian version)
Fateh..Sophisticated Rich Philanthropist

The Coventry wey Sahiba dey now get Fateh as one of their Sponsor/Donor. I think there was a fund raising ceremony or so and Fateh was the guest of honor. He came in with their air of arrogance looking down on everyone and everything especially Anu(Sahiba), she took him round the convent on a tour and couldn't really talk much because she was obviously looking at a Ranveer look alike (Ranveer Struck)...i think after the tour he left his phone at the convent and had to go back for it, that was where he saw Sahiba(Anu) uncovering the stolen car where she and some Sister at the convent had hidden it..he offered to help and she brushed him off, only for him to discover that the car she was uncovering was actually his
Anu - some people just don't have manners at all (referring to Fateh)
Manners ko..Attitude nii. She go talk where she see that car wey dem hide there cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Happy Women's (South African public holiday) day to all the beautiful ladies in this thread lots of love.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
enoqueen:

Recap of which episode
Please what happened after Ranveer's father helped him escape and Ranveer asked Sahiba to leave with him.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
fear files!!!!!!
like seriously
a haunted number
na inside phone ghost dey

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Didn't watch from the beginning. ..i think a stolen car was involved somehow and it was Fateh's

The Coventry wey Sahiba dey now get Fateh as one of their Sponsor/Donor. I think there was a fund raising ceremony or so and Fateh was the guest of honor. He came in with their air of arrogance looking down on everyone and everything especially Anu(Sahiba), she took him round the convent on a tour and couldn't really talk much because she was obviously looking at a Ranveer look alike (Ranveer Struck)...i think after the tour he left his phone at the convent and had to go back for it, that was where he saw Sahiba(Anu) uncovering the stolen car where she and some Sister at the convent had hidden it..he offered to help and she brushed him off, only for him to discover that the car she was uncovering was actually his
Manners ko..Attitude nii. She go talk where she see that car wey dem hide there cheesy

I have watched that episode, I just want to know how that came about... Like how all of a sudden any ND fateh character came.. Too busy to watch.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I have watched that episode, I just want to know how that came about... Like how all of a sudden any ND fateh character came.. Too busy to watch. Thanks anyways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.