Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285789 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmm... Kuhu will suffer 100 folds. Where is Vikram love for Sugni now? Will he allow sugni to go from him?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
ujugladys:
Vikram stop her!

Stop gini. ..make she waka joor cheesy , she's giving me migraine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Yeah,but I feel for her small now,Vikram should stop her,Adi is silly,he does not know what love is about,its vikram that truly loves her,remember he said something about believing Sugni hardly lies.They did this same thing in Laali and destiny,what Champa did I mean.Vikram don't fall for this cheap trick."Adi what you have done to Sugni is not love" Landlord Vikram Singh!

I will watch this episode again,thrilling indeed,silly spineless Adi,that needs to hear from Vikram first before believing Sugni

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
slyowokoya:
Hmm... Kuhu will suffer 100 folds. Where is Vikram love for Sugni now? Will he allow sugni to go from him?

Why would he show her love when she's supposed to be married to Adi and he ordered her out? So Vikram should start proclaiming his love for her publicly AGAIN after what she did to him the day she married Adi? Eziokwu!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
ujugladys:
Yeah,but I feel for her small now,Vikram should stop her,Adi is silly,he does not know what love is about,its vikram that truly loves her,remember he said something about believing Sugni hardly lies

Yeah...Vikram believes in Sugni to a fault but the ball isn't in his court. That's the thing with humans, they can't take what they serve...see how angry Adi is over "common anklet", Anklet o!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
cheesy e be like say sugni Don dey learn how to play this game oo cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
You see...Sugni knows she's Vikram's weakness, chai!! Gulabi pikin cheesy , she knows what she's doing. She's torturing him now and Mumu Vikram is sure to fall mugu

Vikram - "I did not touch you at all and still you melted" Sugni oooo!!

Vikram making stewpid confession...sharap before you loose this match.
Vikram ask Adi for me...after disrespecting Sugni, he's forming "Sugni's truth".
Haahaa a a haaa a. ..Reva Manzil is now Sugni Manzil. Tell him Vikram. ..Adi knows NOTHING ABOUT LOVE, Sugni now feels bad. Adi is Shameless. ...see him claiming love

Sugni1:1Vikram...let the games kontinu*
Adi the Ultimate floater. ..those 2 are now using him to play their "Love and seek" game
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
The expression on my face when Champa told everyone that Sugni was bribing her.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
A letter to the ghost guests ähn ähn wen will you just stop luking in the shadows and join nairaland undecided uv turn this thread into fear files.. Today 12 invisible guests tmrw 20 embarassed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
The expression on my face when Champa told everyone that Sugni was bribing her.

gringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wind don blow, fowl yash do open o!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wow I just fell in love with Vikram cry cry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Preeeeeeaaaach Vikram, PREACH!!

Ayam vibrating here o...

I can't hold myself here. ...Adi is a LEARNER!!

Sugni see your life...with all the embarrassment, you'll still hang on to your lifeline just to spite Vikram. Enough o!! See why I said she should waka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ekiseme(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
I like this vikram guy, the Real deal

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mizzzbeee:

Here...ticket number 202,let's keep crushing
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Move aside!!Forwetin,they have come!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ekiseme:
I like this vikram guy, the Real deal
Ticket number 203 grin it's now they are all showing up
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
ujugladys:

Move aside!!Forwetin,they have come!

Never mind...by the time it gets to their turn, Vikram don finish grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omg!!!

Vikram... just won me over again!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
ujugladys:

Lol...Ekiseme is a guy o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ekiseme(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
ujugladys:

yes ma'am smiley

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol...Ekiseme is a guy o
you see,even guys are crushing! grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
slyowokoya:
Omg!!!

Vikram... just won me over again!
Ticket number 204

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ekiseme(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol...Ekiseme is a guy o
yes ke undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
ujugladys:
you see,even guys are crushing! grin

Abi? grin cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Why would he show her love when she's supposed to be married to Adi and he ordered her out? So Vikram should start proclaiming his love for her publicly AGAIN after what she did to him the day she married Adi? Eziokwu!!

He knows Sugni better than anyone, he know she doesn't lie! He should have checked out all her claims. His rage won't let him see straight, now sister will suffer and I will enjoy every bit of it.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
awwwww I fell in love with vikram today and also felt sorry for the poor guy.adi knows nothing about love,so he needs vikram to confess before he can believe his "wife"abi
in vikrams voice."sugni your love has turned me from a saint to the devil"the last scene of breaking free was touching.were are the vikram haters,come and see what your perfect adi has done
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
blazer90707:
awwwww I fell in love with vikram today and also felt sorry for the poor guy.adi knows nothing about love,so heneeds vikram to confess before he can believe hjs "wife"abi
in vikrams voice."sugni your love has turned me from a saint to the devil"the last scene of breaking free was touching.were are the vikram haters,come and see what u perfect adi has done

Eish!! When Vikram pulled that curtain to show Sugni's pictures I was like. .."seriously??" , with all the heartbreak and embarrassment? And Sugni is messing around with that Amateur, i could squeeze someone's neck now. Even the likes of Jwala can't try Vikram
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Vikrum tells the truth!!! Adi knows deep down that he doesn't love Sugni. He is easily manipulated.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
blazer90707:
awwwww I fell in love with vikram today and also felt sorry for the poor guy.adi knows nothing about love,so he needs vikram to confess before he can believe his "wife"abi
in vikrams voice."sugni your love has turned me from a saint to the devil"the last scene of breaking free was touching.were are the vikram haters,come and see what your perfect adi has done
Ticket number 205
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
I wonder how drunk I would be if I had a shot of tequila every times someone on zee world said stoop so low.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Vikrum tells the truth!!! Adi knows deep down that he doesn't love Sugni. He is easily manipulated.

Lol...like I said earlier he's on a discovery mission. I think he likes Sugni though based on his Uncle's madness for her..he's just curious as to why his perfect Role model(Vikram) is crazy about some bedni chic. Curiosity killed the cat with 9 lives...how much more Adi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.