Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282237 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Gulabi coursed the madam landlord.
In Gulabi's voice 'You will be troubled for your daughter like iam troubled for mine'.
Poor Kuhu, your relationship is simply the answer to another mother plea to her creator.
Vikram you are a great master mind but the gods are smarter than you. Your sister will pay 20 folds the suffering and humiliation you and your mother caused to Sugni. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2015
You have done well my sis,well summarized.....@Adesiji77 i hope u got dat.
MainHerioneHoon:

Plot
The movie begins with Mahi Arora
( Kareena Kapoor), a renowned heroine,
being thrown out of a car at night. She
hails a taxi to a police station with the
intention of lodging a complaint. Before
she can do so, her secretary Rashid Bhai
( Govind Namdeo ) takes her from the
station. The movie then goes to flashback
for a while, showing the circumstances
and her relationship with a well-known
actor Aryan ( Arjun Rampal). Aryan is in
the divorce proceedings with his wife, and
dating Mahi. Mahi is completely in love
with Aryan, and during one of their
intimate moments, takes a video of them
just for fun. Aryan is split between his
current wife and son, his career, and over-
jealous Mahi. When Mahi comes to know
about an intimate scene Aryan is shooting
for a movie, she barges on to the set and
creates a ruckus, which upsets Aryan.
Later Mahi is teased by Aryan's current
wife in a party, and she insults her back.
While driven back from the party with
Aryan, Mahi raises the topic, which results
in her being thrown out of the car. Mahi
then goes into depression, putting her
career in jeopardy. One of her friends
suggests Mahi to stop playing the victim
and to get back again with a bang.
Heeding her advice, Mahi decides to
rejuvenate her career. She employs a
PRO, Pallavi ( Divya Dutta ) who reinvents
Mahi's image and puts her back on the
front page of every newspapers and
magazines. She starts relationship with an
upcoming cricketer, Angad Paul ( Randeep
Hooda ). Their love affair begins to
blossom and puts her back into the
spotlight. Mahi uses Angad to get role in
a big budget film. However, lead hero
manipulates so that all the spotlight in the
film goes to him and an item girl. Mahi is
dissatisfied despite the film being a
success, and in a desperate attempt to
prove her acting skills she works in an art
film for next nine months. In between
Angad proposes to Mahi, but she feels
that presently they should concentrate on
their respective careers. This causes Mahi
and Angad's relationship to end. Also the
art film never completes, again Mahi goes
into depression accompanied by heavy
drinking and smoking. As no big film
coming her way, she decides to work on a
low budget film with newcomers. Also she
agrees to make an appearance in the
marriage of an industrialist daughter. As
fate would have it, Mahi meets Aryan at
the wedding. Aryan seems to be
apologetic to Mahi for what he had done
to her. They decide to rekindle their affair.
Mahi is happy that Aryan is back in her
life. Also, he wants her to do a big budget
film with him. However, the director of the
film is reluctant to cast Mahi in the role of
the lead heroine as she has lost her
appeal. Mahi becomes insane about
losing the role to another heroine. She
asks Pallavi to leak the sex tape of her
and Aryan on the news so that she would
get back on the spotlight for the release of
her low budget film. As a result of this
controversy, the film becomes an instant
hit. However, when Rashid Bhai quits his
job and a veteran actress in the industry,
Shagufta Reza ( Helen ) whom Mahi
admires dearly, dies, Mahi decides to quit
acting as well. In the concluding scenes,
Mahi is shown walking alone in a foreign
country and on being asked if she is Mahi
Arora, she replies "no". It is implied that
Mahi moved on with her life.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2015
bbeckky:

Lol Wikipedia is my best friend.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
bbeckky:

Yes, I did, thanks kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Plot The movie begins with Mahi Arora ( Kareena Kapoor), a renowned heroine, being thrown out of a car at night. She hails a taxi to a police station with the intention of lodging a complaint. Before she can do so, her secretary Rashid Bhai ( Govind Namdeo ) takes her from the station. The movie then goes to flashback for a while, showing the circumstances and her relationship with a well-known actor Aryan ( Arjun Rampal). Aryan is in the divorce proceedings with his wife, and dating Mahi. Mahi is completely in love with Aryan, and during one of their intimate moments, takes a video of them just for fun. Aryan is split between his current wife and son, his career, and over- jealous Mahi. When Mahi comes to know about an intimate scene Aryan is shooting for a movie, she barges on to the set and creates a ruckus, which upsets Aryan. Later Mahi is teased by Aryan's current wife in a party, and she insults her back. While driven back from the party with Aryan, Mahi raises the topic, which results in her being thrown out of the car. Mahi then goes into depression, putting her career in jeopardy. One of her friends suggests Mahi to stop playing the victim and to get back again with a bang. Heeding her advice, Mahi decides to rejuvenate her career. She employs a PRO, Pallavi ( Divya Dutta ) who reinvents Mahi's image and puts her back on the front page of every newspapers and magazines. She starts relationship with an upcoming cricketer, Angad Paul ( Randeep Hooda ). Their love affair begins to blossom and puts her back into the spotlight. Mahi uses Angad to get role in a big budget film. However, lead hero manipulates so that all the spotlight in the film goes to him and an item girl. Mahi is dissatisfied despite the film being a success, and in a desperate attempt to prove her acting skills she works in an art film for next nine months. In between Angad proposes to Mahi, but she feels that presently they should concentrate on their respective careers. This causes Mahi and Angad's relationship to end. Also the art film never completes, again Mahi goes into depression accompanied by heavy drinking and smoking. As no big film coming her way, she decides to work on a low budget film with newcomers. Also she agrees to make an appearance in the marriage of an industrialist daughter. As fate would have it, Mahi meets Aryan at the wedding. Aryan seems to be apologetic to Mahi for what he had done to her. They decide to rekindle their affair. Mahi is happy that Aryan is back in her life. Also, he wants her to do a big budget film with him. However, the director of the film is reluctant to cast Mahi in the role of the lead heroine as she has lost her appeal. Mahi becomes insane about losing the role to another heroine. She asks Pallavi to leak the Compromizing Video of her and Aryan on the news so that she would get back on the spotlight for the release of her low budget film. As a result of this controversy, the film becomes an instant hit. However, when Rashid Bhai quits his job and a veteran actress in the industry, Shagufta Reza ( Helen ) whom Mahi admires dearly, dies, Mahi decides to quit acting as well. In the concluding scenes, Mahi is shown walking alone in a foreign country and on being asked if she is Mahi Arora, she replies "no". It is implied that Mahi moved on with her life.
thanks alot,i appreciate
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JoeCutie(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
komzyb:
thanks alot,i appreciate
Hey. Why are you so into this 'Zee World' ish? The only time I see your comments is when you comment on this ZW thread.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lol Suryakant saying telling Yuvraj that he is dead to him was the highlight of my evening. Did Yuvraj really expect his dad to embrace him and act like everything is okay?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
"Sugni never tells lies" Et tu Vikram grin, he still stands up for her..iffa hear? angry . Divijay and his arrow nose should leave Champa alone, what nonsense?! angry . Caught pants down Jwala and Son unlimited...as if Jwala cares about the speech Mama Diva just gave, can she listen to Vikram atleast? Lol..."win the confidence of Landlord Adi" -Sugni, isn't she supposed to be winning 'his love'? Adi being silly for Love from time immemorial undecided . Only one small glitch and Adi is this angry with Sugni...what would have happened if he was going through what Vikram is going through? I miss Vikram and Sugni moments aka look into my eyes wink and the sour face aka Adi just has to spoil the moment angry and Vikram seizes the moment to pour fuel in the fire grin . Madam Reva...the Mansion built in your name is now a retreat of some sort
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
slyowokoya:
Gulabi coursed the madam landlord.
In Gulabi's voice 'You will be troubled for your daughter like iam troubled for mine'.
Poor Kuhu, your relationship is simply the answer to another mother plea to her creator.
Vikram you are a great master mind but the gods are smarter than you. Your sister will pay 20 folds the suffering and humiliation you and your mother caused to Sugni. grin

Kuhu with rot in that house. smiley
Why am I so pleased about that.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sugni is the new Sahiba, such an indecisive girl.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Sugni is the new Sahiba, such an indecisive girl.

She's Gulabi's daughter afterall, creating more problems for herself..that gene seems to be dominant these days. This isn't the Sugni we all saw at the beginning of Breaking free

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:
"Sugni never tells lies" Et tu Vikram grin, he still stands up for her..iffa hear? angry . Divijay and his arrow nose should leave Champa alone, what nonsense?! angry . Caught pants down Jwala and Son unlimited...as if Jwala cares about the speech Mama Diva just gave, can she listen to Vikram atleast? Lol..."win the confidence of Landlord Adi" -Sugni, isn't she supposed to be winning 'his love'? Adi being silly for Love from time immemorial undecided . Only one small glitch and Adi is this angry with Sugni...what would have happened if he was going through what Vikram is going through? I miss Vikram and Sugni moments aka look into my eyes wink and the sour face aka Adi just has to spoil the moment angry and Vikram seizes the moment to pour fuel in the fire grin . Madam Reva...the Mansion built in your name is now a retreat of some sort

that moment when Vikram and Sugni stared ateach other,i was seriously waiting for their sound track,only for silly Adi to come,mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
I want to see Kuhu marry into the Juwala mansion even if that does help Reva's plan.
Run Champa, run! Run for yourself, let others fight their own future battles.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
ujugladys:
that moment when Vikram and Sugni stared ateach other,i was seriously waiting for their sound track,only for silly Adi to come,mtchew

Lol..Ore piya remix
Wouldn't really blame Sugni. ..Adi is just a means to an end. She sees him as a friend, don't know why he's tearing shirt.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Today's traffic was hell.....i missed out on breaking free 2day and I'm not sure I'm gonna stay up late 2 watch d repeat by 11pm, I'm too tired 4dat. Abeg who fit giv me highlights?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
UPDATE ON ETERNAL LOVE
episodes starts with fateh asking anu if she needs any help,she says no,then he says she should suit herself,she then struggles with the keys to pen the car,fateh collects it and presses the button and it opens.on getting inside the car,he said she is nervous because it s a stolen car,she gets down,then fateh says she must pay for it and then comes out.anu trys to explain and talks about the others(those girls that went out for a movie) then he was like so you have gang.she said something,i didn't get what she said,but his response was that was she threatning him,she stole from him and is still threatning him.she then says no one else is involved and walks out,she bumps into fateh's pa who asked what was wrong because she was in tears,meanwhile fateh was staring at a piece of her clothing that got torn when his keys got tangled in them.his PA approached him and told him that he saw anu crying,he was now going on and on about how it was fateh's and anu's destiny to meet each other and starts singing a love song.fateh asks him to take the car away and ask the driver to take the other car the PA then asks if fateh was coming but he replied and said that he wanted to be alone,the PA was like you want to be alone for the first time in the past 6 years?
anu is shown thinking about what mother would think of her,what her views would be when she comes to know that she stole and then decided to tell mother the whole truth,then she saw fateh approaching and decided to hide behind a tree,after he walks past her,she was like what is she doing why is she hiding,that mother did not teach her to hide from her mistakes.she is then shown with a box and was saying the orphanage is her home and she wasn't going to loose it because of what she did when she heard her name being called.
BREAK1
it happened that she was called by mother,on entering the office,she saw fateh and was shocked.she greets mother and mother asks her if she knows why she was called she said yes thinking it had to do with the stolen car and says she bears full responsibility saying no one ia part of it but is shocked when mother asks what mistakes and tells her that fateh is here because he needs an assistant and she recommended her,she asks if anu has anything to say but she says no that she is fine with it.mother then spoke to fateh that anu has agreed,but he says he first has to explain his expectations from anu.anu was then asked by mother to go with fateh
next a swimming pool wa shown andfateh was seen stepping out with anu standing by the pool.he then tells her that she would have to do anything he wants and he did not tell mother about it because he was to punish her for it and mother would only scold her for a while and then forget about it as ahe is mothers favourite.he went onto say that he wants her to live with him in his filth i.e drinlking and womanizing that she judged him without knowing him and he was going to crush her self respect.anu agrees to this and says she is wrong and would accept her punishment,then they went on and on until he blurted out that she cant relate with people becaue she is just an orphan with no family,on hearing this sahiba ran off in tears which left fateh thinking and says what has he done that what else would he refer to herbut an orphan.anu is shown sitting alone and thinking saying that after all fateh was right she is just an orphan with no family and she wonders if anybody anywhere was worried about her or missing her.thats when they now showed that annoying daljeet who was staring at her photo,when beauty walks in and ties to talk him out of depression saying its been 6 years and he needs to move on blah blah blah,you know the normal convo na wink
BREAK 2
anuis shown watering plants,then she sees fateh'sphonw which fell out the other day and waswondering who could own such an expensive phone when a call comes in from a lady saying the usual,and fateh is not husband material.fateh is seen dragging his PA who he tells to cancel his flight.hisPA asks fateh about his opinion of anu and fateh replied saying she just cant stop talking and they decided to go to the asharam as they called it which was the orphanage to get fateh's phone back .
at the asharam,his PA comes to talk to anu and she told fateh that she needs to discuss something with him,rules,basic rules.fateh's PAthen said fateh loves rules and decides to excuse himself,so they can talk alone and anu asks the kids around to go play.she sends them off then started with the rules;
1.fateh would never touch her 2.she won't work late 3.there would be a distance of 2 feet between them4.no personal questions would be asked or discussed5.he would have to call her miss anu in order not to cross his limits she then proceeded to hand him a documentation/contract of the rules,which fateh tore to shreds and threw at her face and asked who does she think she is toorder him and should not forget that she stole his car and for her to escape his punishment she has to do anything he asks her to and for starters should bring wine to him in the next 4 hours,but our madam anu said no,which made fateh irritated and he asks her if she is buying vegetable that she is bargaining that she has no choice as that's her 1st punishment and the 2nd punishment is that he would destroy the asharam and burn it till ruins if she refuses to do his bidding and then tears a child's painting that was lying around,anu then protested but he said the painting is just the beginning and the asharam would be destroyed if she doesn't do as she is told those girls(the ones that went out for a movie and stole the car from the market with anu)are seen felling guilty that anu has to suffer alone despite they committing the crime together meanwhile fateh is thinking that he gave anu a harsh punishment as she wouldn't be able to get the wine.
sahiba who is in a fix as to how to get the wine is shown talking to her friends about how to get wine,then they decided to steal it from bro francis as they could not been seen buying alcohol and had no money to even buy.then they walked to his room and asked anu to go in as even if she is caught she won't be punished as she is mothers favourite.anu went in,the girsl watched out outside.then they heard someone calling out to them
BREAK3
in panic, they all ran into the room.the voice calling out to them was that of a reverend .he knocks on the door but gets no reply,he then opens the door and enters but sees no one.fateh is shown arriving at the asharam,he bumps into anu and asks her to forget about the wine as he knows it wasdifficult forher to do.anu acts like she didn't hear anything and went on to tell him not to do anything to the asharam saying it was her home and she wouldn't want to loose it because of someone like him and gave him the wine.fateh then says she is just like him that despite being in a convent she broke rules and got him the wine she says he is a bad person,not worthy of love and all that.fateh then says he would ddo something to her and she should wait and watch.nai nepa com carry their yeye light.som guys that's it.na here I stop.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oh now I see why Bani hated Rano too smh
.. U Don mess up Rano ! angry "stoop so low again" cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

She's Gulabi's daughter afterall, creating more problems for herself..that gene seems to be dominant these days. This isn't the Sugni we all saw at the beginning of Breaking free
yea I'm telling you.that sugni was bold,determined,in my opinion I thinkthe writers lost the essence of the movie(breaking free) with all this silly stuff about sugni/adi's love.what I see is breaking in,breaking in by adi when he stole sugni from vikram and breaking in by sugni when she stole adi from amrita.i taught she said she would marry a man from the city,very educated and all that,change the mindset of people about bednis but she just made it worse,what rubbish and some people would still be supporting she and that adi

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Chai Jai ooo *places hand on head* cry they Don dey use u as mugu embarassed because of that ediot of a girl angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
@ The Promise, everyone is disrespecting Jai Walia. ....chai!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rano wash that MAN for me...i HATE MEN without self control. Bani divorced you so what He couldnt even wait to finalise his Divorce, the next thing he was gallivanting half way round the world with Pia. Why did he travel with Pia?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol..Ore piya remix
Wouldn't really blame Sugni. ..Adi is just a means to an end. She sees him as a friend, don't know why he's tearing shirt.
lol,my hubby was busy saying why was Sugni staring at Vikram like that,i had to defend my Vikram subtly b4 I ans Query grin please do u have link to that sound track?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Rano wash that MAN for me...i HATE MEN without self control. Bani divorced you so what He couldnt even wait to finalise his Divorce, the next thing he was gallivanting half way round the world with Pia. Why did he travel with Pia?
oshe oo he was nw explaining himself... Dd He expect Rano to say oooh OK I get now n pat him on the back angry e never see anything! Hate is still coming we will c a different Bani wen d truth comes out angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
blazer90707:

yea I'm telling you.that sugni was bold,determined,in my opinion I thinkthe writers lost the essence of the movie(breaking free) with all this silly stuff about sugni/adi's love.what I see is breaking in,breaking in by adi when he stole sugni from vikram and breaking in by sugni when she stole adi from amrita. i taught she said she would marry a man from the city,very educated and all that,change the mindset of people about bednis but she just made it worse,what rubbish and some people would still be supporting she and that adi

Lol at the bolded...i think I understand the writers to some extent though. I remember when Sugni and Amrita went to the temple before her marriage to Vikram, the priest read her palms and said it's the creator who would choose her husband. All the screw ups happening now are just plans hatched by humans (Reva, Gulabi and Adi). Funny enough those 2(Vikram and Sugni) keep crossing each other's path. Today is a good example
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yay!! Fateh just got a Saree key holder cheesy Courtesy of Anu wink . I like the new Ranveer...good for confused girls like Sahiba

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
JoeCutie:
Hey. Why are you so into this 'Zee World' ish? The only time I see your comments is when you comment on this ZW thread.
thats not true
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol at the bolded...i think I understand the writers to some extent though. I remember when Sugni and Amrita went to the temple before her marriage to Vikram, the priest read her palms and said it's the creator who would choose her husband. All the screw ups happening now are just plans hatched by humans (Reva, Gulabi and Adi). Funny enough those 2(Vikram and Sugni) keep crossing each other's path. Today is a good example
oh I see.this their creator sef.i don't know why people are hating on vikram,its not his fault na.sometimes I get tired when trying to explain what vikram had to go through.ok then please help me understand this breaking free,so that I would have a solid defense when talking about it and its relation to what is happening now
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
ujugladys:
lol,my hubby was busy saying why was Sugni staring at Vikram like that,i had to defend my Vikram subtly b4 I ans Query grin please do u have link to that sound track?

gringringringringrin
Lol o...you would have simply told him "becoise* she's still in rove* wee Vikram"

For the Song Goggle, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan -Ore Piya
Beautiful/Classic Indian song with an orchestra accompaniment...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringrin
Lol o...you would have simply told him "becoise* she's still in rove* wee Vikram"

thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
@ujugladys already did justice with this post..i must add though that the money Adi used for the Sardhakai was indeed Vikram's, that's why I call Adi an Ole. If you missed the start of breaking free..you missed plenty, those were the days I watched with my heart racing. One day one trouble..Sugni getting into trouble, Vikram always there to bail her out

ujugladys:

Why didn't she leave ni... What is breaking free about sef?her excuse when Adi asked her to leave was that she wants to pay him back the 20,000 he used in buying her in "kind". Na so,from paying back to marrying him and refusing to leave, even when Adi told her let them leave the mansion,she still refused again,that she does not want to separate him from his family,yeah right.I think she just wants to be around Vikram,at least she will be seeing him everyday,if not why not leave?
You asked what breaking free is about?well it is actually my 2nd best after Laali,in summary,Gulabi is a prostitute they are called Bedni,they are born into that clan of bednis.But Sugni wants to "break free" from their norm of beign bednis and she swore she would get marriedd u bedni's don't get married,they are ussed and dumped by Landlords,some even get pregnant for the landlords and of course the landlords don't accept the children they give birth to.Anyway,so Sugni swore she won't dance,(their dance is called a rai)and she won't be a prostitute,that she would get married like a normal girl to a prince charming who would come from the city.Sugni and Vikram met,and They fell deeply in love with each other(its a pity u missed that part very powerful connection)Sugni stumbled on Vikram's wife pic in his room and was upset that he lied,but vikram told her no,that Reva died in a car accident the previous year and that he has mourned her for a year and that during the 9years they were married, it was a loveless marriage,that it is now he knows the true meaning of love.of course the society was against their relationship,but Vikram was ready to fight anyone for his love,he was always there to help sugni and her family,even when they were banned from their village he fed them,when silly Gulabi was sick,he paid,so Vikram proposed to Sugni and she accepted,just then,Vikrams maid told him that Reva didn't die in the accident that she was still alive,at this point,Vikram was already madly in love with sugni,he tried to tell sugni abt the wife and asked her what she wld do if she found out his wife was stil alive,sugni said she wld kill herself,so Vikram decided to hide Reva and marry sugni and probably divorce Reva cos she was pretending to be mad,well on their wedding day Gulabi and Adi stopped the wedding by showing Reva to sugni,well Adi left his babe and said he wants to marry sugni so vikram and Reva will remain together,he actually fooled his uncle that she was buying sugni for him so that when he divorces Reva,vikram can have sugni,only for Silly Adi to go back on his word and went to actually marry Vikram's love,mind u Vikram was the one who raised Adi,trained him in sch.that is where they are now.Wheww,hope I did a lil justice to the storyline
Yes Sugni still loves Vikram,she is still angry Vikram hide the truth after finding out Reva was still alive,that's why she agreed to marry Adi to get back at him,so you understand why Vikram is playing pranks with them
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Walahi I'm liking dis Fateh jor..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringrin

the one I have is AAJA NACHLE-ORE PIYA

is it the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.