Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282181 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fateh sha,he might be rude but his eyes shows love...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Lol Suryakant saying telling Yuvraj that he is dead to him was the highlight of my evening. Did Yuvraj really expect his dad to embrace him and act like everything is okay?

I wonder ooo grin..... Why is Yuvraj looking all hurt and surprised at Suryakant's behaviour!!!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
The moment where Bani is all angry and sparking.....and Jai Pulls her in (even against her will) and hugs her!!!

***really nice!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sugni pls just let your hair down from now o.. You look better...
What say yuviraj thinking sef that his father would jump up to hug him... I'm just glad he saw his family laughing and having a good time inspite of his actions..
I still can't believe no one noticed Laxmi's displeasure over the new partnership... Surakunt should have suspected something was up...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jadebae(f): 12:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Y can't Sugni tell Vickram about Champa nawa .
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 6:31am On Aug 11, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Lol Suryakant saying telling Yuvraj that he is dead to him was the highlight of my evening. Did Yuvraj really expect his dad to embrace him and act like everything is okay?
sup sis, what happened 2 Yuvraj dat he came bck 2 family pls? I missed d 1st airing of 2day's episode and I just dozed off yle trying 2 watch d repeat.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2015
bbeckky:
sup sis, what happened 2 Yuvraj dat he came bck 2 family pls? I missed d 1st airing of 2day's episode and I just dozed off yle trying 2 watch d repeat.

Well let me try and remember sis

Yuvraj and Pavitra a decided to go on a date like they did when they first met. When they get to the restaurant they see that the rest of the Gorodia family is there. Yuvraj decides to go and greet his father and Suryakant pretends not to know him. Yuvraj insists that he is Suryakant's son and Suryakant tells him that his son is dead and that he only has four daughters. Back at the Gorodia Mansion. Yuvraj is furious that his father refused to aknowledge him and Menka says that parents sometimes say things they don't mean when they are angry . Pavitra acusses Menka of taking care of taking Suryakant's side. This causes Yuvraj to be very angry at his mother as well.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2015
Jummaima:

I wonder ooo grin..... Why is Yuvraj looking all hurt and surprised at Suryakant's behaviour!!!
I finally realised how much of a spoilt brat Yuvraj is. I tire of his foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmnnn, page 166...tallies with Zeeworld channel on DSTV.
Dedicating this page to all the contributors of this drama filled thread. More flexibility to our fingers o!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2015
mistytohcute:

the one I have is AAJA NACHLE-ORE PIYA

is it the same

I doubt. ...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I doubt. ...

it is, I just downloaded the other one
still the same, no difference
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dharmielol(f): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2015
HOW WILL BANI TAKE THE SHOCK WHEN SHE EVENTUALLY GET TO KNOW THAT PIA IS CARRYING JAY WALIA'S BABY? HMMM
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by 3RNEST(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2015
BDorlin:
Marumanam is the same with punarvivah. marumanam is d tamil version of punarvivah @ 3RNEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jO2WYh9Vy0 is this the last episode of MARRIED AGAIN...

i'm suprise to see new CAST in this last episode, please can someone help me on how the story ended?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BDorlin: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
3RNEST:

this is confusing, but i want to know is that the LAST EPISODE FOR MARRIED AGAIN?
i mean this link?
Yeah. Tz d last episode. last episode for dat season. D new cast re d ones dahz gona begin d new season
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Phlaser(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Imagine getting paid for your own adverts. Is it possible for you to pay any of these Nigerian television stations (AIT, TVC, NTA, CHANNELS, STV) to advertise your products, then they PAY you back your money with 20% profit over a period of time from their daily profits? These companies can never offer you this kind of service.
But this is what MAP does to their active members who purchase advertising space from their website.

MAP, the best advertising platform in the online world.

Hola me via whatsapp (08068677508) for personal/group details on MAP.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
3RNEST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jO2WYh9Vy0 is this the last episode of MARRIED AGAIN...

i'm suprise to see new CAST in this last episode, please can someone help me on how the story ended?
the scindias were invited for a wedding at SM.the new cast u see is the cast of the second season of the show titled punar vivah ek nayi umeed.nothing much really happened,GC and KS(yash and aarti) just introduced the new cast.ishita was caught as she kidnapped ayu the second time and it ended with yash and aarti in a romantic embrace
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Thanks, God bless u. Dis Yuvraj sef is mentally retarded, does he think with the fish brain he has at all? Oh oh, so he felt after humiliating them d way he did dey will laugh and pat his back when dey meet again? I dey vex sef
MainHerioneHoon:

Well let me try and remember sis

Yuvraj and Pavitra a decided to go on a date like they did when they first met. When they get to the restaurant they see that the rest of the Gorodia family is there. Yuvraj decides to go and greet his father and Suryakant pretends not to know him. Yuvraj insists that he is Suryakant's son and Suryakant tells him that his son is dead and that he only has four daughters. Back at the Gorodia Mansion. Yuvraj is furious that his father refused to aknowledge him and Menka says that parents sometimes say things they don't mean when they are angry . Pavitra acusses Menka of taking care of taking Suryakant's side. This causes Yuvraj to be very angry at his mother as well.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
una try ooh Nobody even talk thank you all of you that usually ask for updates.I decided to give one on eternal love now nobody even talk anything when you don't you would start hearing stuff like nobody is answering ,there is a clique here and all that .anyways its nobody's fault its my hand that was scratching me to type.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
bbeckky:
Thanks, God bless u. Dis Yuvraj sef is mentally retarded, does he think with the fish brain he has at all? Oh oh, so he felt after humiliating them d way he did dey will laugh and pat his back when dey meet again? I dey vex sef

Yuvraj is a spoilt brat though , I think he is used to getting what he wants. He still think that his father's whole world revolves around him and that all he needed to do was smile and laugh and he would be back in his fathers good graces.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
komzyb:
Fateh sha,he might be rude but his eyes shows love...

I liked your post cos of your signature.. I love it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
blazer90707:
una try ooh Nobody even talk thank you all of you that usually ask for updates.I decided to give one on eternal love now nobody even talk anything when you don't you would start hearing stuff like nobody is answering ,there is a clique here and all that .anyways its nobody's fault its my hand that was scratching me to type.

I no longer watch eternal love, that's why I didn't read it.. But thank you.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
In a way, I like suryakant he has this inbuilt swag... If not for his bald head. See the way he was looking at Lakshmi... Oh my
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Blossom023:

I liked your post cos of your signature.. I love it
woah,thanks though

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Blossom023:
In a way, I like suryakant he has this inbuilt swag... If not for his bald head. See the way he was looking at Lakshmi... Oh my

Lol sis what are you implying? Lakshmi is the best looking one to me I love her and Aishwarya Nakar (Savitri)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hasmook how can you hope a newborn baby acts maturely? I also saw Karan in the background wearing a pink hat. lolment

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Lol sis what are you implying? Lakshmi is the best looking one to me I love her and Aishwarya Nakar (Savitri)

no o., I love lakshmi, she is just like me. nd that's why I like destiny story, its just like my story.... nd I love savitri too.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Hasmook how can you hope a newborn baby acts maturely? I also saw Karan in the background wearing a pink hat. lolment
I wanted to ask the same question, what is he wearing ni?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
and why did that baby smile sharply, that smile was too sharp jhor. and also I don't think people are responding to pavitra well, what will she do, highest tell yuvraj... give her a dirty slap, she sef will know that nothing concern okada man and seatbelt.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Divijay looking good in pink...Champa shocked shocked !! Wedding Dramaa every time in Vikram's house! Entertainment central. Sugni let go, Kuhu will soon share her testimony..don't bother your stubborn head. What's wrong with Adi..even Vikram never ordered Sugni out of the Mansion like that. Vikram concentrate o...focus, uncross those legs, let her go. Sungi and Vikram sef, their fight no dey ever end..this competition is becoming annoying angry . Oh my...Sugni don turn Vikram to sadist o grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Blossom023:
This type of hat.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Blossom023:
This type of hat.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Vikram stop her!this is the time for Vikram to fight for Sugni,aww

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.