Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282229 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2015
ujugladys:
grin karan does not have plenty fans,so you can have him

Abi grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
ujugladys:
grin karan does not have plenty fans,so you can have him
well said, help me tell komzyb dat I don't lyk sharing n am nt giving any ticket to anybody concerning My Karan tnx grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
komzyb:
c u,i noticed karan b4 u o,i was on lowkey..

I noticed Karan long before any of you don't try me sis.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
carolsbrave:
well said, help me tell komzyb dat I don't lyk sharing n am nt giving any ticket to anybody concerning My Karan tnx grin grin grin
lol...am the over all,u can start with being num1,am zero..#1lovekaran
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

I noticed Karan long before any of you don't try me sis.
lol, oya beg me 2 dash u karan but my love 4 Fateh is....*lip sealed*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
komzyb:
lol, oya beg me 2 dash u karan but my love 4 Fateh is....*lip sealed*

Sorry sis you can't sit with us we don't hand out tickets. I am being sarcastic by the way
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Tadman: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
ok....Hi everyone.....so I've been a silent reader for a while now,decided to break the silence today...my best series on zeeworld is the promise,you guys don't really write about it...I started following eternal love based on what I read here and I've been enjoying it so far (that's a testimony wink cheesy )

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tadman:
ok....Hi everyone.....so I've been a silent reader for a while now,decided to break the silence today...my best series on zeeworld is the promise, you guys don't really write about it...I started following eternal love based on what I read here and I've been enjoying it so far (that's a testimony wink cheesy )
tnk God u av broken ur silence, u see The promise is too boring for sum of us wit dat bani bani bani of a tin, wlcum to eternal love n meet our mumu dull-jeet I hope he doesn't piss u off cos we r used to him already grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
komzyb:
lol...am the over all,u can start with being num1,am zero..#1lovekaran
lemme lauf in Chinese hehohehoheho which one is u r zero? Kai don't even start ok, cos am on my way to India tnx grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kcesca: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Zeetv Keeping Nigerian House Wives and house girls busy since 2015

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pls where us gulabi? ?
Forwetinnah:

gringringringrin
Hukum no dey dull at all...
Chai. ...make una haff pity on Kuhu na, her own torture pass Sugni own o! Emotional and Physical torture naim be Kuhu portion o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Tadman: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
carolsbrave:
tnk God u av broken ur silence, u see The promise is too boring for sum of us wit dat bani bani bani of a tin, wlcum to eternal love n meet our mumu dull-jeet I hope he doesn't piss u off cos we r used to him already grin grin

Lol....piss me off is an understatement cheesy cheesy
The promise isn't that boring anymore with Pia and her palava

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
kcesca:
haahhahaha u can say dat again
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
I hate daljeet like mad....arrrgh kai...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please someone should tell me piku's real name, I love her.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
I hated Ranveer but I love Fateh for some reason. I think it has to do with their characters.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
From now on, I dedicate my time to breaking free. (because I want to see vikrams face).

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ricoffy Advert is bak,oh gosh!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Blossom023:
Please someone should tell me piku's real name, I love her.

Deepika Padukone

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Savitri reminds me of Aarti she may be Little Miss Perfect but she will give someone a HOT SLAP if need be.

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
kcesca:
lols..c bad mouthing,gerara here joor
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
I hope Menka mum change for Good,Savitri dis ur kindness will nt kill u ooo,I trust Naija wives or should I say rivals den for chase her so tehh her leg no go reach ground,Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Fialm:
I hope Menka mum change for Good,Savitri dis ur kindness will nt kill u ooo,I trust Naija wives or should I say rivals den for chase her so tehh her leg no go reach ground,Smh.
hahahhahaha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adelawry(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
What the heck is Sugni trying to do here pls? I can't comprehend what she's plotting. she seems relaxed and satisfied. This is so unlike her...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
I luv dat sungi's slap srsly

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sugni should mind her own business, this elaborate plot is annoying.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sugiiiniiiiii!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
That thing on the wall behind digvinjay (did I get the spelling?) is scary..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
adelawry:
What the heck is Sugni trying to do here pls? I can't comprehend what she's plotting. she seems relaxed and satisfied. This is so unlike her...
I guess it's all a plot to expose her brother... By making him trust her first!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
See wetin I saw ooo,Bedni champa is also Breaking Free.lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kuhu and Menka how the mighty have fallen.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
carolsbrave:
I luv dat sungi's slap srsly

Please who slapped who? I just put on gen o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.