Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282926 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
..DA FUQ undecided undecided...you're done, I'M DONE. an d here I was thinking that this seemingly modern series will be different from the rest,short and simple..kai..channel stoop so low sha.. lipsrsealed

This cracked me up grin grin grin
Forwetinnah longest tym.....hw u bin, missed ur comments ooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Okay. .im tired of keeping quiet about the foooolishness happening in "The Vow". I need to vent!! angry

Please when is Sagar dying? That douchebag can believe his sister who has been singled out by several people as the one after his life but can't believe his wife who's gone above and beyond to keep him safe. Mama Sagar is another major disappointment...i mean, knowing how attached and obsessed Indian mothers are to their Sons..shouldn't she be questioning the pots and spoons in that house by now knowing there has been several attempts on her son's life? She only shows up when it's time to cry and throw Vidya out of the house..wow! She really plays the role of an "extra". Very lame script! Sindora, mbok..do quick you hear. Kill that dunderhead sharp sharp!! They've been going round and round in circles for how long? One takes a break. .comes back and still meet the same shiiiit going on. Pheww!!

Mama Sagar is jus d most irritating character (not 4getting Gulabi of BF) she is jus irrelevant, wht kinda moda is she sef? In short d vow shud go on production brk. I'm tired

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
haliluck:

Mama Sagar is jus d most irritating character (not 4getting Gulabi of BF) she is jus irrelevant, wht kinda moda is she sef? In short d vow shud go on production brk. I'm tired

That is eeeeehn, the irritation no be here o!! I think DS/GOTV should install a *knock* button as a feature on their decoders, e don reach when viewers suppose to dey react according to some stupidity..i just taya for who write that woman part. Haba!! Imagine Shaluu and her parents just wasting screen time. Mschew.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
haliluck:

Sistus in Landlord Vikram. ...i is dey o!! Warri boy will be appearing in a cinema near us soon cheesy, i hope we won't be disappointed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
carolsbrave:
Okay, dat day is today, A Glorious birthday celebration 2 me, Another year has been added 2 ma Life. I pray dis year shall be a continuation of the gud things the Lord shall bless me with, dis I know. It even rained dis mornin cos am BLEESED LOL
#Legends are Born in August
#Cheers

ahh Happy belated Birthday dear sorry I could not tell u earlier wish u Long life and prosperity keep smiling dear kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
carolsbrave:
Plot Season 1 Jamai Raja is the story of Siddharth, who despite being a jet-setting hotelier with a growing empire to tend to, takes it upon himself to repair the estranged relationship between his wife Roshni and mother-in law Durga Devi (DD). While DD has seen the trials and tribulations of poverty and struggled her way up to riches, she has hardened over the years and developed a somewhat condescending view of the middle class. She has no tolerance for laziness and mediocrity. An enterprising jewellery magnate, she is constantly on the move, has a razor sharp mind and a tongue to match. Daughter Roshni, on the other hand, has a rebellious streak. With an independent mind of her own, she isn't about to treat DD's ideologies as the Gospel truth. Born in the lap of luxury, she hasn't let her riches spoil her. She, feels strongly for the underprivileged and actively works for their welfare through an NGO she runs. How Siddharth succeeds in his endeavor of bringing them closer emotionally, is what is shown in the show. At then end of season 1, it is shown Yash tortures Durga and Roshni and at that spot DD dies. Season 2 Roshni and Siddharth have been separated after the death of DD as Roshni thinks she died because of him. She is going to marry Neil which breaks Siddharth's heart. On the other hand Neil's family members does not like Roshni and try to break her and Neil's relationship. Neil comes to know about Sid and Roshni's past relationship. Payal and Ria come in between and finally Ria gets married to Neil. Roshni gave birth to a baby boy called Karan but in a car accident Roshni and Sid dies. Tai vow to look after Karan (Satya) from now on. Season 3 21 years later, things have changed after the death of Roshni and Sid. Karanvir is Sid's son who has grown up. It is about Mahi and Karan about their love story. Am done

na wa for zeeworld sha anyway I blame my self for thinking as months advance so would their sense but anyway its all good
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2016
warriorprincess:

ahh Happy belated Birthday dear sorry I could not tell u earlier wish u Long life and prosperity keep smiling dear kiss kiss
tnx dear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nutigal: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
seems the vow and one other soap will be going on production break at the end of the month. I hope the new series Forbidden love and twist of fate make sense
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Sistus in Landlord Vikram. ...i is dey o!! Warri boy will be appearing in a cinema near us soon cheesy, i hope we won't be disappointed

I hope so 2...I tink I read somewhr dat he chooses his roles carefully nd I also read dat he was nt happy wit hw d director nd writers later butchered d story of BF jus 2 get ratings.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:

That is eeeeehn, the irritation no be here o!! I think DS/GOTV should install a *knock* button as a feature on their decoders, e don reach when viewers suppose to dey react according to some stupidity..i just taya for who write that woman part. Haba!! Imagine Shaluu and her parents just wasting screen time. Mschew.

I noticed dt all dis indian soaps must have irrelevant screen wasting characters jus take king of hearts 4 example dat Roshni's uncle nd d wife I jus dnt knw why dey are always given like 5 minutes 2 act nonsense every day u hardly see dat on Telemundo!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
haliluck:

I hope so 2... I tink I read somewhr dat he chooses his roles carefully nd I also read dat he was nt happy wit hw d director nd writers later butchered d story of BF jus 2 get ratings.

Okay o..let him show *fingers crossed*

Mbok..where is madam Slyowokoya?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kabanayol9(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Namastey guyz, who watched tonight episode on the Vow, in tuntun's voice this is amazing.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nathskib(f): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2016
kabanayol9:
Namastey guyz, who watched tonight episode on the Vow, in tuntun's voice this is amazing.

Someone should tell us what happened. I couldn't watch it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2016
I choose A grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sharrp: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
What the name of that song used to advertise Sunday movies on zee world
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
*in Tuntun Singh's voice*

This is so amaaaaaazing...
Kumkum Bhagya coming soon kiss, now Zeeworld is speaking the language I understand. I'll finally get to watch the early episodes
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
carolsbrave:
tnx dear
ur welcome

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by lovekween: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2016
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CazVzziDK4g&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=IN
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
haliluck:

Hali gurll...where've you been child, been a minute...my dear,d series is really stupid and annoying....like I hate it each time I watch it...it's really just a bridge between sacred ties and krishi undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
carolsbrave:
I choose A grin
iroshni and Sid do look better..especially sid's gold sherwani,but I will never betray my loves... grin..i pick Mr and Mrs singh!..solely based upon cuteness and chemistry..although there hasn't been too many love scenes between pinto and krishna,I NEED more love dover scenes yo!..i'm not trying to watch krishna struggle to win ganga's love or watch her spend time B.D.O-ing..like,bring on d love scenes! angry..
And did anyone else notice that she totally brushed pinto away when he was try na get all romantishhhh on d wedding night...seriously,what gives? angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Okay. .im tired of keeping quiet about the foooolishness happening in "The Vow". I need to vent!! angry

Please when is Sagar dying? That douchebag can believe his sister who has been singled out by several people as the one after his life but can't believe his wife who's gone above and beyond to keep him safe. Mama Sagar is another major disappointment...i mean, knowing how attached and obsessed Indian mothers are to their Sons..shouldn't she be questioning the pots and spoons in that house by now knowing there has been several attempts on her son's life? She only shows up when it's time to cry and throw Vidya out of the house..wow! She really plays the role of an "extra". Very lame script! Sindora, mbok..do quick you hear. Kill that dunderhead sharp sharp!! They've been going round and round in circles for how long? One takes a break. .comes back and still meet the same shiiiit going on. Pheww!!
like seriously...
Those Mims r obsessed with their sons...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
iroshni and Sid do look better..especially sid's gold sherwani,but I will never betray my loves... grin.. i pick Mr and Mrs singh!..solely based upon cuteness and chemistry ..although there hasn't been too many love scenes between pinto and krishna,I NEED more love dover scenes yo!..i'm not trying to watch krishna struggle to win ganga's love or watch her spend time B.D.O-ing..like,bring on d love scenes! angry..
And did anyone else notice that she totally brushed pinto away when he was try na get all romantishhhh on d wedding night...seriously,what gives? angry

You talk turu for the bolded....the Singhs gorrit!! Roshni and Sid showcase a more sophisticated look but the overall package goes to those Bhagalpur sweethearts kiss (what won't i support for Pintu's sake? cheesy )
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
carolsbrave:
I choose A grin

its A all the way oh my sid

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'll be back to viewing zeeworld... when "landlord vikram sighn" shows his face grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2016
warriorprincess:

its A all the way oh my sid
tnk goodness sumone got ma back grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by youngkhid(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please where can I watch them before they show them on dstv
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
carolsbrave:
tnk goodness sumone got ma back grin

yes o we are in this together

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
AM TIRED OF THIS FLYING JATT ADVERT KILODE

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
..so, Sindora just dey circle Viddy and Saggy with her long hate speech and dem no fit slap gun comot for her hand? grin I understand , they were so perplexed as to how EVIL Sinddy was that they couldn't even move a muscle. (even Viddy who knew Sinddy was the Devil's wife taaay taaay tongue ) Sagar just wanted to die, he always wanted to by feigning ignorance... did he have to drag Viddy along? angry Instead of "coming back", they should have at least wrestled the gun from Sinddy small..just small. 2 ppl just stand there just like that..wokaaay o!!
*picks up Sindora's gun and shoots Sagar AGAIN*
Viddy sorry you hear...madam 'I will be your bride' cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.