Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282929 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
jigyasa in krishi.. Krishi beware o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zheemub(f): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Aunt jigyasa in krishi.
Hmmmm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by seagulsntrawler: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
grin grin
Na on top rice make you come tie the rat like that nah? Nigerian's ain't smilling at all! grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by seagulsntrawler: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
carolsbrave:
grin grin
Na on top rice make you come tie the rat like that nah? Nigerians ain't smiling at all! grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by derosario11(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
I love silver lining. .. The kids at the orphanage. .. The kidnappers. .. The lady etc still watching shaaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Tidamsel: 12:52am On Sep 03, 2016
Any1 come acrox kukum bhagya( a brides destiny)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
seagulsntrawler:

Na on top rice make you come tie the rat like that nah? Nigerian's ain't smilling at all! grin grin grin
srsly we ain't smiling frowning like kanye west
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hey! How y'all doing?
I've been watching for a while and i absolutely love the new series esp Silver lining and Forbidden love.
It's also interesting to know that zee world recycle faces,most of our favourite actors are back.
Please who has a link on the Forbidden Love series? I was just saying to myself that some indian guys are fine. Look at that Vivan guy in Forbidden love. Hot!
Who knows his name?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Akorkor:
Been a silent follower and reader for a while, In fact, they should just close zee world and replace with another channel.

Let me rest.

Akorkor u don move come this side ni. Kpele no mind this Indian peeps that's how they'll be writing nonsense script upandan..

I can see newbies shocked tidamsel derosario11 zheemub una welucum.

Ihuomadinihu welcome bk. Dunno his name but u can google it.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Akorkor(f): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
nggie:

Akorkor u don move come this side ni. Kpele no mind this Indian peeps that's how they'll be writing nonsense script upandan..

Don't mind me ohhh.... Na everywhere I dey on nairaland. Yeye zeeworld
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Twist of fate aka Kum Kum Bhagya kiss kiss kiss been waiting

Warri boy now Showing on a screen right in front of you!! kiss

Zeeworld...Danke plenty much!! wink

TunTun Singh is quite an eye catcher too wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Warri boy now Showing on a screen right in front of you!! :-*

Yes forwettinah,varun is back

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teniola240(f): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hi guys am new here...i watch zee world also..hmmm twist of fate be making sense..who else also finks bulbul's sister pragya is also pretty..i mean dere is nutin bad abt her na

King of hearts:durga is a crazy woman..really really crazy.. I shake my head for her .cnt even imagine d look on her face when she discovers sid can buy her whole business..

Krishi:my dear officer..watch out for jigyasa

Quick question plzz wot happened to sacred ties undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Am I the only one that thinks varun looks extremely strange in forbidden love.hope he won't be stuck in yet another love triangle. I'm not yet sure I'm feeling his strange look and the voice over
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Am I the only one that thinks varun looks extremely strange in forbidden love.hope he won't be stuck in yet another love triangle. I'm not yet sure I'm feeling his strange look and the voice over
yeah, he looks much younger
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
teniola240:
Hi guys am new here...

Quick question plzz wot happened to sacred ties undecided
Welcum dear.
Sacred ties is on break for now.

Abeg who else isn't feeling the warri boy in forbidden love like me

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
tomisinbaby:

He does looks strange indeed, I think because he's younger. Forbidden love is a 2005/2006 soap. Varun looks better older.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why do I feel like varun is going to be a fool in forbidden love.i better stop watching before he starts pissing me off
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bigmom: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Varun is who in forbidden love?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teekrackz(m): 1:02am On Sep 09, 2016
Don't want' to burst you guys bubble but u ll get fed up with all these shows when a person dies nd later come back as another person, zee world and it affiliates dont know when to end there shows
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teekrackz(m): 1:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Pragya will marry ahbi d rock Star divorce like 4 times get together again. They just run tru circles
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Akorkor:

Hmm, Sacred ties.. When will Archana and Manav rest? I dislike that amoeba guy***thinking* why did i forget is name... Archana short brother in law and this archana sister is a stupid lady. Always blaming everyone for her misfortune. For silver lining, me i no follow oh...

Let me rest.
grin cheesy grin my sister always describes him as 'bread soaked in water'. His person in sacred ties is so detestable, ehn fine...........eno gree, , attractive............mbaaaaaaa, moral value nko........extremely negative.. Abeg make i no talk jare.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kahels24: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Pls who knws the hindu name 4 forbidden love?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugniandsugna: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Warri boy now Showing on a screen right in front of you!! kiss

Do you also follow KKB on dstv india . I always get excited when they zee world shows a show I would like to watch from beginning like jamia raja.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
sugniandsugna:

Do you also follow KKB on dstv india . I always get excited when they zee world shows a show I would like to watch from beginning like jamia raja.

Yeah...i started late last year though, missed the beginning so I'll be following on Zeeworld.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Why do I feel like varun is going to be a fool in forbidden love.i better stop watching before he starts pissing me off

You're right on the fool for love part..his brother will so mess his life up. We have another Adi on our hands cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
The stigma women go through in India is a big wa o..an innocent girl (not some wayward daughter who kept bad company) gets raped by some monsters and the best her dad could do is throw her outta the home? Inukwa?!! #LoveLookWhatYouMadeMeDo

Think I'm beginning to enjoy this "Nazdeekiyaan" song ( the video, Not so much ) this is like the 3rd episode of #LoveLookWhatYouMadeMeDo I've heard it on, ama download asap wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
as in eh...you just want to slap whoever keeps that shit on repeat angry angry the Kapoor mother-daughter duo need to take several seats..aint nobody try na watch some punk try to be krish...hrithik already set that bar too high to beat undecided

The guy from flying jatt (I cant remember his name and I dont care ) said that hrithik is his role model so make of that what you will.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

The guy from flying jatt (I cant remember his name and I dont care ) said that hrithik is his role model so make of that what you will.
Who abi wha da Bleep is hritik..

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.