Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282633 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
As if Silver Lining isn't enough for underage kids and teenagers, Zeeworld is now introducing 'Young dreams' or what is it called again? undecided Newsflash for them- Summer is over..kids have resumed school, allow them concentrate on studies joor
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marisley(f): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2016
kahels24:
Pls who knws the hindu name 4 forbidden love?

Rabba ishq na hove is the hindi name.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Forwetinnah:

You're right on the fool for love part..his brother will so mess his life up. We have another Adi on our hands cheesy
Seriously this vivan will be yet another adi. I'm beginning to love varun all over again in forbidden love

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Seriously this vivan will be yet another adi. I'm beginning to love varun all over again in forbidden love

Abi?! I just hope I won't need to slap some sense into him when the time comes.
So stretching out his arm to the woman he loves didn't even start with Sugni grin
Warri boy Warri boy

I like seeing Suresh and his Uncle-JB trousers for some strange reason (weird me). The fly on those trousers though grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kahels24: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Marisley:

Rabba ishq na hove is the hindi name.
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2016
Ma Ladies please help me out

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
carolsbrave:

ahh to be honest this rajveer fine oh, but sid all the way grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
carolsbrave:
Owh my good lord! See dimples oo... shocked
Buh buh... Sid is bae

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
if you know you are feeling this young dreams like if not share wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 2:06am On Sep 17, 2016
carolsbrave:

Raj's dimples kiss kiss kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2016
#TereSangYaara.....love love love!! Atif Aslam and Rahat Fetah Ali Khan songs are just the best. Classic indian songs they sing, not those trying to form Jay-Z undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2016
carolsbrave:

Raj no doubt...no contest
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jaygeek: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2016
love look what you made me do.....
warriorprincess:
Hey guys pls who knows the Indian name for Love....look what you've made me do

also known as pyaar tun kya kiya.

they usually play a song titled ishq se tu. .that is the theme song for it...in the video they combine many episodes of love look what you made me do....

I stand to be corrected tho.
hope I helped
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jaygeek: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2016
I am not interested in forbidden love.....old film....ganga in krishi is sooooo young in forbidden love....that put me off
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
jaygeek:
love look what you made me do.......

also known as pyaar tun kya kiya.

they usually play a song titled ishq se tu. .that is the theme song for it...in the video they combine many episodes of love look what you made me do....

I stand to be corrected tho.
hope I helped

oh yes u helped thanks so much
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
I want to see the end of the vow pls young dreams who knows the indian name
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Who else agrees with me that this adult Isha doesn't fit Isha's role?
Young Isha was Fire! A self confident,strong willed and out spoken girl.
This adult Isha is so Weak and Slow for my liking. Bhavani from Married Again is playing the spoilt Brat part well but Isha is dulling that soap. Haba!
They should have brought in someone like Aarti or Sugni to play Isha's part. That girl has no acting skill at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jaygeek: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
This adult Isha is so Weak and Slow for my liking. Bhavani from Married Again is playing the spoilt Brat part well but Isha is dulling that soap. Haba!
They should have brought in someone like Aarti or Sugni to play Isha's part. That girl has no acting skill at all.

she acts it well....I agree that she is slower....

I think aarti luks old 4 a 24 year old ........
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jaygeek: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

smiley
Ihuomadinihu:

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jaygeek: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
warriorprincess:

oh yes u helped thanks so much
I am glad to know
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by damsel14(f): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
s of zee world soap opera Monday Update On Twist Of Fate, Episode 20-21 Suresh is in mood for revenge and decides to conduct the d.n.a test in order to prove the reality about his sister's pregnany and decides to give an answer to Aakash and his family. Purabh Khanna meanwhile asks his employee to call Bulbul about a file, but Bulbul only gives him a piece of her mind. Other emplyoees make him realise that Bulbul was not at fault regarding the disappearance of the file. While Bulbul and Pragya are walking on the road, Abhi is driving his car and by mistake splashes dirty water on Pragya's face. Bulbul gets furious and throws a stone at his car. Abhi gets out from the car and the two of them engage in a war of words. But will this only bring the two them closer to each other? Rachna goes to meet Aakash, but on the way she faces criticism by some people. Meanwhile, Suresh gets into a brawl with some people from his neighborhood and Pragya gets in between and tries to defend the honor of Rachna. Suresh is upset with Pragya for coming in between his fight, but Pragya explains to him that his problems are hers. Meanwhile, Purabh Khanna realizes that he has feelings for Bulbul and tries to get her back to the office, but in vain. While Suresh is extremely worried about his sister's reputation, Pragya comes to him and asks him to believe in Rachna. Will faith save Suresh? Will just faith be enough?

Pls remember to like our page for more updates
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by damsel14(f): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
s of zee world soap opera Monday Update On Twist Of Fate, Episode 20-21 Suresh is in mood for revenge and decides to conduct the d.n.a test in order to prove the reality about his sister's pregnany and decides to give an answer to Aakash and his family. Purabh Khanna meanwhile asks his employee to call Bulbul about a file, but Bulbul only gives him a piece of her mind. Other emplyoees make him realise that Bulbul was not at fault regarding the disappearance of the file. While Bulbul and Pragya are walking on the road, Abhi is driving his car and by mistake splashes dirty water on Pragya's face. Bulbul gets furious and throws a stone at his car. Abhi gets out from the car and the two of them engage in a war of words. But will this only bring the two them closer to each other? Rachna goes to meet Aakash, but on the way she faces criticism by some people. Meanwhile, Suresh gets into a brawl with some people from his neighborhood and Pragya gets in between and tries to defend the honor of Rachna. Suresh is upset with Pragya for coming in between his fight, but Pragya explains to him that his problems are hers. Meanwhile, Purabh Khanna realizes that he has feelings for Bulbul and tries to get her back to the office, but in vain. While Suresh is extremely worried about his sister's reputation, Pragya comes to him and asks him to believe in Rachna. Will faith save Suresh? Will just faith be enough?

Pls remember to like our page for more updates

Fans of zee world soap opera

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

The guy from flying jatt (I cant remember his name and I dont care ) said that hrithik is his role model so make of that what you will.
No wonder he jumped at the chance to play a character that basically mirrors hrithik in krishh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by portia1: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

as in eh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Priceless200:

Owh my good lord! See dimples oo... shocked
Buh buh... Sid is bae
sidd is baeboo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by yungbossxclusiv(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hi y'all...pls idls dere any website to download bollyhood movies with subtitles
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Landlord vikram: fighting family members for girls since 1900 grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.