Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284407 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by LucemFerre: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Hehe... Come out of that shell sweetheart... The world is much much much bigger cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rooshni(f): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2016
I don't know Y sme pple find it hard to mind deir own business..One man's meat is another man's poison..if u don't like zee world movie series as a whole must u insult orda pple dat watch it..dis r d same set of pple dat will b claiming common sense

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cosyfaith(f): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2016
@Lucemferre, it actually sums it up, of all the channels on ur Gotv, u decided to watch Zeeworld and weep, as if that aint enough, you took your time searching for a fan page to moan over. The most avid zeeworld fan got nothing on you bro.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cosyfaith(f): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2016
I watch Hollywood, series and all. Buh ppl would say Hollywood is real... Wat's real actually, is it the guns and shootings, the fantasies, super-heroes that doesn't exist, and make belief, oversexualized teens and adults, lurid and obsene displays .Everyone to his own. Don't get ppl's freaking bzness/prob with those that enjoy Zeeworld

What it all add up to is they are all Entertainment and nothing more. So I can decide to watch whatever I want. And if I decide to see movies with more morals, love and respect for families and less sexualization of humanity , of whose business is that. So no one owes anyone explanation for what they enjoy watching.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Hello bro

How are u doing why havent you watched Zeeworld in a long time? busy with work? studies?

It's work sis, thanks for asking. Hope you are good too.

Which series are trending now?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
LucemFerre:
Lol... W T F... Even men actually watch this sh!t? Omg... Someone even have an ID "zeeworldfreak"... This is amazing... This piece of garbage actually has a thread? I mean, it's 2016 ffs... I watched one of those stup!d Indian series the other day I shed tears... Tears of anger and disgust and I thought to myself..."do people actually watch this cr@p?" and then volla, on nairaland is a long fvck!ng thread of it... Smfh... No wonder Naija gurls no get sense... Water-brained-brainwashed id!ots... cheesy no be fight Sha... It's just a damn shame
that's me! Hi! I'm zee world freak grin..nice to meet you too. I can understand your feelings bro,our choice of cinema isn't the smartest in the land,but yet,here we are.. accomplished,working class,schooling 'naija babes',choosing to watch such ridiculous,mediocre content... just chalk it up to one of the world's unexplained mysteries grin
P.s, it's 'someone even **HAS** the id 'zeeworldfreak'....we 'water-brained,brain-washed naija babes' know a little about subject-verb agreement wink,thankfully zeeworld hasn't killed All of our brain cells....do have a lovely day smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cosyfaith:
@Lucemferre, it actually sums it up, of all the channels on ur Gotv, u decided to watch Zeeworld and weep, as if that aint enough, you took your time searching for a fan page to moan over. The most avid zeeworld fan got nothing on you bro.
cheesy grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CecyAdrian(f): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
LucemFerre:
Lol... W T F... Even men actually watch this sh!t? Omg... Someone even have an ID "zeeworldfreak"... This is amazing... This piece of garbage actually has a thread? I mean, it's 2016 ffs... I watched one of those stup!d Indian series the other day I shed tears... Tears of anger and disgust and I thought to myself..."do people actually watch this cr@p?" and then volla, on nairaland is a long fvck!ng thread of it... Smfh... No wonder Naija gurls no get sense... Water-brained-brainwashed id!ots... cheesy no be fight Sha... It's just a damn shame

So what are you doing here? You hate it so much, yet you had to comb Nairaland for a thread on it. Abeg gerrara here menh two faced lying tortoise angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CecyAdrian(f): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cosyfaith:

Are you minding the notice me fellow?? angry angry No sense @ all
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Adesiji77:

It's work sis, thanks for asking. Hope you are good too.

Which series are trending now?

I'm good

I wouldnt know which series are trending , I haven't watched in a while but I still love silver linning and twist of fate is exciting but i forsee alot of "production breaks" since it is still airing in India.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
LucemFerre:
Hehe... Come out of that shell sweetheart... The world is much much much bigger cheesy

Off topic
You have the most interesting screen name I have ever seen... very interesting.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Hmmmnnn....i just noticed that Siddharth's father was Ranveer father in Eternal Love. Dude was a clown in that soap cheesy. Waiting to watch Dulgeet's episode of " Love look what you made me do"

As if the Chilli convulsions Abhi had yesterday wasn't enough, Pragya gave him quite a Dance scare tonight grin and when he landed on the floor, see me slamming my hands on the ground 3 times like Pragya just won a wrestling match. Pragya El-Presidente kiss !! Give him hell girl and break his leg while you're at it!! grin . Dude is sooooo stupid!! angry

Oh my gosh I thought I was crazy , I seriously was trying to figure out were I had seen him before! those eyes dont lie thou :-D as usual your observational skills are amazing.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Lucemferre2: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Off topic
You have the most interesting screen name I have ever seen... very interesting.

Thanks for the compliment... (kissing your hand)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
that's me! Hi! I'm zee world freak grin..nice to meet you too. I can understand your feelings bro,our choice of cinema isn't the smartest in the land,but yet,here we are.. accomplished,working class,schooling 'naija babes',choosing to watch such ridiculous,mediocre content... just chalk it up to one of the world's unexplained mysteries grin
P.s, it's 'someone even **HAS** the id 'zeeworldfreak'....we 'water-brained,brain-washed naija babes' know a little about subject-verb agreement wink,thankfully zeeworld hasn't killed All of our brain cells....do have a lovely day smiley

Lol it may be after hours but zeeworldfreak is opening up the library to read lucifer like a book and tell her about herself she even had time to give an education about subject and verb agreement.

I LIVE
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Lol it may be after hours but zeeworldfreak is opening up the library to read lucifer like a book and tell her about herself she even had time to give an education about subject and verb agreement.

I LIVE
i foresee him becoming zeeworld's biggest fan..grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Finally,the graduation from balcony to bed don happen..#pragbi ....and did I see abhi smiling at pragya in bed?...it's about to go down.. wink winku go fear titanic moment na cheesy

Btw,did anyone watch the movie 'joggers park' really good movie,sad but good

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
ZEE WORLD EXTRAordinary EVERYDAY
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
ZEE WORLD EXTRAordinary EVERYDAY......this Abhi can talk sha, he should be careful so as not to overdo it and then become boring...#praghi for life sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
as in eh..so tired of these dances..mtchew..grandmas sisters didn't even care about the couple who was getting engaged..na so so,abhi and pragya this,abhi and pragya that..na wa..now thanks to that bimbo super model, he is now a hit-and-run criminal...I hope suresh rats him out angry
But on d plus side,d engagement episode is OVeR!!..phew...only God knows how many episodes the wedding own will be undecided

aaliyah's gonna be like
'tanu,we have to put the vermillion in pragya's purse,so at the wedding,we will expose her! grandma will throw her out of the house herself! And i,will be queen of the world'!!! **villainous expression on her already villainous face**..

then tanu will be like-:'yes aaliyah,this will be a brilliant plan,finally she'll be out of abhi's life, I mean,have u seen her make up? She doesn't even have the right mascara on,what a menace to society'

As for king of dramas,so u mean to tell me that,sid and his father left their own house to come and stay in that other house?..na wa o,so they can't send rajveer out of their house? And he even allowed him to have a stake in his business..hmm ok o
I see Roshni is soon gonna get booed up again,for someone who hates riches and rich men with the intensity she feigns, she sure knows how to pick 'em smiley

gringringrin;
Thank goodness for Aaliah' s body and height, she really has a villainous face, eish! Chic looks like a dude with make up, even Purab would look cuter with a makeover cheesy
Their desperation to kick Pragya out makes them come up with such silly pranks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Oh my gosh I thought I was crazy , I seriously was trying to figure out were I had seen him before! those eyes dont lie thou :-D as usual your observational skills are amazing.

wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
CecyAdrian:

So what are you doing here? You hate it so much, yet you had to comb Nairaland for a thread on it. Abeg gerrara here menh two faced lying tortoise angry angry

gringringringringrin

Sisters ain't smiling rara!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
LucemFerre:

Dear house husband. ..use your valuable time to finish the dishes in the sink and leave Nigerian girls to their guilty pleasure. No thanks!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cosyfaith(f): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
I actually like the 'Sun Saathiya' musical piece, lovely melody and the dance is pretty cool. Off to download the music.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Lucemferre2: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

Lol... Seriously? You are correcting my use of words...? cheesy... As a 'ps'? Smfh... It's worse than I thought... Zeeworld doesn't kill your brain cells, it impedes your cognitive function... You know, devolution, if you will cheesy (whatever those words mean... I heard 'em from an Indian film so, I guess it's okay to post them here cheesy). You are on anesthetics so, you wouldn't see it that way... cheesy Wait, did I say film? No, wanted to say Drama, Indian drama cheesy

PS: the day I catch myself watching this sh!t, I'd slit my throat cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2016
Lucemferre2:

Lol... Seriously? You are correcting my use of words...? cheesy... As a 'ps'? Smfh... It's worse than I thought... Zeeworld doesn't kill your brain cells, it impedes your cognitive function... You know, devolution, if you will cheesy (whatever those words mean... I heard 'em from an Indian film so, I guess it's okay to post them here cheesy). You are on anesthetics so, you wouldn't see it that way... cheesy Wait, did I say film? No, wanted to say Drama, Indian drama cheesy

Good morning to you too smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:

gringringrin;
Thank goodness for Aaliah' s body and height, she really has a villainous face, eish! Chic looks like a dude with make up, even Purab would look cuter with a makeover cheesy
Their desperation to kick Pragya out makes them come up with such silly pranks
I thought I was the only one who noticed how 'strong-faced' she is.....silly pranks for silly people angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Cosyfaith:
I actually like the 'Sun Saathiya' musical piece, lovely melody and the dance is pretty cool. Off to download the music.
i love sun saathiya too so much that i save it on my explora downloaded both video and song on my fone. i dream of dancing lk tt
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Cosyfaith:
the lady that danced in the video was the one that sang at abhi and pragya's wedding
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Honestly

The funniest , most beautiful , smart women post in this thread and part of the charm in watching zeeworld is conversing with you wonderful ladies and gents, how could I forget the gents?

Anyway Im sure my opinion doesn't count I am just a stranger on the internets
carry on.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
I thought I was the only one who noticed how 'strong-faced' she is.....silly pranks for silly people angry

Oh my gosh "strong faced " is how I would describe her.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugniandsugna: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lucemferre2:

Shouldn't you be dead already... Since for you to know how "stupid" indian dramas are you must have watched it ...
Lucemferre2:

Shouldn't you be dead already??... Since for you to know how "stupid" indian dramas are you must have watched it ... Or are you one of those A$$holes who go around making others miserable to validate their own self worth without knowing what they are talking actually about??.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.