Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285852 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
sugniandsugna:

Shouldn't you be dead already... Since for you to know how "stupid" indian dramas are you must have watched it ...

Shouldn't you be dead already??... Since for you to know how "stupid" indian dramas are you must have watched it ... Or are you one of those A$$holes who go around making others miserable to validate their own self worth without knowing what they are talking actually about??.

Please don't feed the troll sis

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Oh my gosh "strong faced " is how I would describe her.
exactly dear...really manly looking face,but great body though

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
Honestly

The funniest , most beautiful , smart women post in this thread and part of the charm in watching zeeworld is conversing with you wonderful ladies and gents, how could I forget the gents?

Anyway Im sure my opinion doesn't count I am just a stranger on the internets
carry on.
u r never a stranger to us main heroine babe,u r a zee sistuh,without whom this thread wouldn't be complete grin Trust u r acing those exams wink

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Awwww...Dulgeet looking dapper wink . Me likey kiss
This has got to be my best "love look what you made me do" episode ( Myra and Siddharth), closely followed by the Aaliah and Siddharth episode

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2016
This week's episode of Twist of Fate promises to be exciting and we no dey get light for my area again. Wahala dey o.
Is anyone feeling that Teenagish 'Young Dreams'?
As if that is not enough,they are bringing one 'Sands of Time' with below average faces. Lol.
Shey,zeeworld think we are children abi?
If their series is not in the mode of Married Again, Twist of Fate, Krishi and King of Heart, i no dey watch.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Lucemferre2: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2016
sugniandsugna:

Shouldn't you be dead already... Since for you to know how "stupid" indian dramas are you must have watched it ...

Shouldn't you be dead already??... Since for you to know how "stupid" indian dramas are you must have watched it ... Or are you one of those A$$holes who go around making others miserable to validate their own self worth without knowing what they are talking actually about??.

I'm sorry you saw it that way... Just saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And just so you know, I am an a$$hole, I ain't worth sh!t and my life is one of the most miserable ones that exist cheesy, if that makes you feel any better
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Awwww...Dulgeet looking dapper wink . Me likey kiss
This has got to be my best "love look what you made me do" episode ( Myra and Siddharth), closely followed by the Aaliah and Siddharth episode
ikr...I didn't even recognize him at first,he looked hella cute and as you said,incredibly dapper especially in that black indian suit..and I was really digging the beard..certainly not the 'doppy' Dul-geet we know o grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
This week's episode of Twist of Fate promises to be exciting and we no dey get light for my area again. Wahala dey o.
Is anyone feeling that Teenagish 'Young Dreams'?
As if that is not enough,they are bringing one 'Sands of Time' with below average faces. Lol.
Shey,zeeworld think we are children abi?
If their series is not in the mode of Married Again, Twist of Fate, Krishi and King of Heart, i no dey watch.
dont worry babes,we got you,we'll fill u in wink..btw,not really feeling the young dreams series o..and this new one doesn't look promising at all...seriously though,wouldn't it be dope if they did a season 2 of married again.?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by remkul: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
dont worry babes,we got you,we'll fill u in wink..btw,not really feeling the young dreams series o..and this new one doesn't look promising at all...seriously though,wouldn't it be dope if they did a season 2 of married again.?
Seconded
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Thanks dear. Yes,the little scenes of married again 2 looked good,i hope they bring it back someday.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Is sid now permanently suited up?..like dude,whats with the three-piece all day everyday..surely d heir to d khurana empire can keep it cashz sometimes cheesy cheesy...and who shoves a drink in someone's mouth..na wa o for roshni's new boo o and even d sid sef,r u incapable of standing your ground undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

Thanks dear. Yes,the little scenes of married again 2 looked good,i hope they bring it back someday.
oh yes,i remember u guys saying there's a season two,but with different characters right? That's not the same na.. cry crywe want d original cast and a continuation of the storyline sad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
ikr...I didn't even recognize him at first,he looked hella cute and as you said, incredibly dapper especially in that black indian suit ..and I was really digging the beard ..certainly not the 'doppy' Dul-geet we know o grin

wink
You can say that again o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sherlock Holmes has nothing on Sonu Bablu Singh..that baby is a natural catalyst and he doesn't even know it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
twist of fate got me hooked grin #praghbi for life
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nathskib(f): 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
I can't believe that krishi is coming to an end. Really love the series.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2016
I just love this 'Nache Ne Saare' song especially the second Chorus where they lift their hands from their knees to their heads and then turn around...looks like one atilogwu dance step. Love love love
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by gustav25: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2016
I watch Indian movies but I wonder how humans will dedicate themselves to watch these series worst than Bollywood movies ....una dey try!!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adaphik(f): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2016
Pls can I get a link to read episodes I missed.
Thx
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2016
I think Abhi is more jealous when he sees pragya and suresh than actual suspicion. He is also himself when he's with her than when he is with Tanu. kiss

Meanwhile, was i the only one hissing while watching last night's episode of king of hearts? Its really frustrating when they tend to elongate a plot angry

Which series is going on break again. this one wey i don dey see new advert"Sands of time"? Abeg oh! I'm really into this set of series..... wont mind king of hearts going on break sha. They need to grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2016
adaphik:
Pls can I get a link to read episodes I missed.
Thx
Www.theedgesearch.com
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2016
Anyone following 'silver lining' here
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2016
donnybee:
Anyone following 'silver lining' here

Yeah... last night's silver lining was just funny. Revati is really going crazy about Isha's ghost and the whole family are actually having fun watching her suffer.
Ira is beginning to develop feelings for Shravan.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ira and sharvan be catching feelins' grin grin
Has anyone noticed that cutie on young dreams...gunjan's future boo ..d boy is a cutie for dayzzzz
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
pragbhi:
I think Abhi is more jealous when he sees pragya and suresh than actual suspicion. He is also himself when he's with her than when he is with Tanu. kiss

Meanwhile, was i the only one hissing while watching last night's episode of king of hearts? Its really frustrating when they tend to elongate a plot angry

Which series is going on break again. this one wey i don dey see new advert"Sands of time"? Abeg oh! I'm really into this set of series..... wont mind king of hearts going on break sha. They need to grin
yassss honey child! Abhi was kinda,sorta jealous but he didn't get why.. smiley

King if hearts be wasting chick's time since 1900 undecided undecided
I think that sands series will replace krishi...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
yassss honey child! Abhi was kinda,sorta jealous but he didn't get why.. smiley

King if hearts be wasting chick's time since 1900 undecided undecided
I think that sands series will replace krishi...
abhi is actually falling for pragya., did u see the last scene where he wiped his face after tanu pecked him?

Krishi finale episode is on Friday.

Its time to end king of heart n silverlining.. Both r long overdue jare

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adaphik(f): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
donnybee:

Www.theedgesearch.com

Thx dear. But It's not detailed. Any detailed one?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
nggie:
abhi is actually falling for pragya., did u see the last scene where he wiped his face after tanu pecked him?

Krishi finale episode is on Friday.

Its time to end king of heart n silverlining.. Both r long overdue jare
r u serious?..wiped his face? Kai,sorry for tanu sha..
Well,i can't say i'll miss d krishi series...started out good then turned into something really unbearable.so yea,good riddance undecided
King of hearts is nonsense and this revati's stupidity is enough o'jare! Don't really know about kind of hearts but I sense silver linings coming to close...right now d only thing making sense is our beloved #pragbhi.. kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
pragbhi:

Yeah... last night's silver lining was just funny. Revati is really going crazy about Isha's ghost and the whole family are actually having fun watching her suffer.

I pray she has a heart attack before the end of the week (my wish though) she never see anything. What if she succeeded in killing Isha, the poor girl would have been rotting somewhere because of a greedy mother in law. I just want Revti's heart to stop beating, the snitch is still snitching
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
pragbhi:

I knew it....I knew Ira will eventually love shravan. Thank God Isha isn't really dead. As in I stopped watching the series after the claimed death of Isha. It's just as if these Indians don't believe in happy endings. Just like 'The Vow' where that evil woman got away even wit her crimes and the good couples died.....D film pain me no b small.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
Am i the only one in love with Tuntun Singh? That man is everything.cheesy I don't really fancy older men but he is too much.
Everywoman deserves a man like Pintu,that guy is all about making his wife happy.
Namaste.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.