Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282192 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
Hmmm,Pragya and Abhi.
Abhi is falling in love,he doesn't know it yet. I'm loving it.
Of all the zeeworld couples i've seen,i think they really compliment each other.
That Abhi's lips. Gush! That's all i look at whenever the camera is focused on him.
and his smile..goodness me...they compliment each other like maddd...classic pair...bad boy/good girl...never goes outta style...he won't realize the love until he finds himself stuck in the quick sand of pragya's love wink..he say na hypnotism... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by skentelelady(f): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
so cool..Abhi is crazy and poor Lil virgin Mary still looking for her veil in the bath tub even whilst soaking wet cheesy..they r so cute...even when they r fighting

he hasn't realized that the more he confronts her the more he falls in love

jacuzzi scene really cracked my ribs. Abhi is a real agbaya cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by legendsmother(f): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
King of hearts choi I give up. cry cry
Considering didi will end up dieing nd roshini and sidarth would break up I hereby declare my Loss of interest! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As for silver lining d stupidest story line ever mtsheww Isha dies so wts d use watching?

Twist of fate is d new bae, love abbey nd pragya dt bathroom scene got me laughing out loud
#zeeworldwastingourtimesince1993

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
legendsmother:
Considering didi will end up dieing nd roshini and sidarth would break up I hereby declare my Loss of interest! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As for silver lining d stupidest story line ever mtsheww Isha dies so wts d use watching?

Twist of fate is d new bae, love abbey nd pragya dt bathroom scene got me laughing out loud
please fill me in
what killed Isha?
king of hearts is a disappointment,why would they not be together despite all their love.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
and his smile..goodness me...they compliment each other like maddd...classic pair...bad boy/good girl...never goes outta style...he won't realize the love until he finds himself stuck in the quick sand of pragya's love wink..he say na hypnotism... cheesy cheesy
Yes o, Abhi has been noticing Pragya a long time ago. He for don fall since but Tanu and Aaliya are bad influences. I feel sorry for P babe,they want to pull another Aarti and Yash on us.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
so cool..Abhi is crazy and poor Lil virgin Mary still looking for her veil in the bath tub even whilst soaking wet cheesy..they r so cute...even when they r fighting
Love them the most when they're fighting...you can clearly see them struggling to really hate themselves.
Abhi can sooooo look for trouble cheesy...see him pulling her veil when she was tryna untangle herself grin , he then offered her warm water kiss ( expected him to leave and go apologise to Tanu, afterall that one dey vex for changing - room matter ). What stopped him from walking away ? Somehow deep down he knows she's a sweetheart but the 'fake reality' He and his sister created is confusing him. Can't wait to see his reaction when he realises he's been tormenting a poor soul. Wish I could help Pragya smack him around sef..naughty boi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Omolola1(f): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
legendsmother:

Isha didn't die, she is faking it

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Love them the most when they're fighting...you can clearly see them struggling to really hate themselves.
Abhi can sooooo look for trouble cheesy...see him pulling her veil when she was tryna untangle herself grin , he then offered her warm water kiss ( expected him to leave and go apologise to Tanu, afterall that one dey vex for changing - room matter ). What stopped him from walking away ? Somehow deep down he knows she's a sweetheart but the 'fake reality' He and his sister created is confusing him. Can't wait to see his reaction when he realises he's been tormenting a poor soul. Wish I could help Pragya smack him around sef..naughty boi
yes dear..she needs to give him one of those nice,tight indian slaps of life when he realizes grin..and then he should pin her against the wall...grab her by the waist...look dEEPly into her eyes and slowly kneel down before her and give her the most heartfelt apology known to man then get back up and proceed to give her the most epic forehead kiss Ever! grin(I would have said on the lips,but u know our pple na...they no go do that one) grin grin#pragyaabhi..luv those two like kilode..bulbul and purab are A close second..even though they not really 'vibing' ryt now
sad..thanks to that stone head aaliyah angry..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Omolola1:

Isha didn't die, she is faking it
oh thank goodness!**phew...wipes sweatoffface**...these. days ekta is on some new indian hemp that makes her end a series stupidly..case-in-point,..the vow undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

Yes o, Abhi has been noticing Pragya a long time ago. He for don fall since but Tanu and Aaliya are bad influences. I feel sorry for P babe,they want to pull another Aarti and Yash on us.
yes,i see similarities between d schidias and P$A...but I think he won't take that long until he falls for her..yash took like a hundred and one years to fINaLllY..fall for aarti,and understandably so,because he was formally married and crazy about his wife...this one will soon crash land cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2016
I think there's a big difference between Yash and Abhi though...Abhi feels like shiit anytime he mistreats Pragya, Yash was just completely detached unlike Abhi who enjoys pulling Pragya's strings and making her feel awful

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by karrengold(f): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
twist of fate!!i'm so loving it,i pray abhi falls in love with pragya..as for king of hearts,i've lost interest already,no story......

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:
I think there's a big difference between Yash and Abhi though...Abhi feels like shiit anytime he mistreats Pragya, Yash was just completely detached unlike Abhi who enjoys pulling Pragya's strings and making her feel awful
Yassss gurl...u just explained it perfectly...yashes detachment was due to 'arpita..crase' though.but abhi own na fresh love dey bloom for him heart now grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:
oh yes there is a big difference! Abhi is busy thinking he Is being hypnotized, he won't know what hit him soon,i like the way he looks at her esp when her glasses are off, the jacuzzi scene was just on point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Check the store for the pound.. then bathroom for the ...ie, kept them in a warmer 4 u there wink
ayobase:

I'm home sweetheart.

Where my poundie!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ayobase(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Svelteb:
Check the store for the pound.. then bathroom for the ...ie, kept them in a warmer 4 u there wink

lolz.

Person wey no sabi u go think sey na so u dey true true.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Biko...which single girl no go like well mannered, good looking, rich and hard working bachelor wey craze for her? (That's every girl's dream)Only Roshni of King of hearts obviously, very unrealistic expectation? Sid was never arrogant or behaved like a spoilt rich kid, wetin be her own..dem too dey lie sef

And Madam Tuntun Singh couldn't stop her son from dragging her grandson to boarding school? See Pinky flexing authority with her, if na Krishi now she for get sense. Mschew

Okay...i thought kids were not supposed to cut in when elders are talking according to Indian Culture, what's with Gunjan and her overbearing attitude? Meanwhile Shalu has the same voice over as Savitri of Destiny, hope she's not going to be as slow?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Biko...which single girl no go like well mannered, good looking, rich and hard working bachelor wey craze for her? (That's every girl's dream)Only Roshni of King of hearts obviously, very unrealistic expectation? Sid was never arrogant or behaved like a spoilt rich kid, wetin be her own..dem too dey lie sef
No mind them o..they think it's goats that are watching them..if she hates riches so much,she can be poor na..doesnt she know it's the easiest thing ever ?...olodo rappata...and what is with this cry baby nonsense sid is doing..mtcheww

Abeg jor...enjoyed watching the two lovers fighting and falling today grin..i may slightly miss their fights when they fall completely..so freakin entertaining. grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
No mind them o..they think it's goats that are watching them..if she hates riches so much,she can be poor na..doesnt she know it's the easiest thing ever ?...olodo rappata...and what is with this cry baby nonsense sid is doing..mtcheww

Very boring pair...just when you think things are looking up, them go spoil am with "who chop chicken" "you be Kurana? No o! I be Egbere " . I taya

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Very boring pair...just when you think things are looking up, them go spoil am with "who chop chicken" "you be Kurana? No o! I be Egbere " . I taya
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 25, 2016
hello everyone

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cutehector(m): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2016
mistytohcute:
hello everyone
hi mistybleez
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 25, 2016
Cutehector:
hi mistybleez
long time
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2016
mistytohcute:

long time
yeah yeah, where are you now?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2016
I miss this thread , I miss you wonderful people .
Lots of Love and Hugs. Main

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Lmao "who chop chicken" "you be Kurana?" lol I can't stand Roshni

Sid is
*cute
*funny
*smart
*accomplished
*comes from a good family
*his mother is probably the sweetest mother in law in the history of soap opera's.
*his parents are the best (I mean when will my parents ever help me impress a guy that I like never thats when).

but she always looks for a chance to complain. Roshni is the type of girl who starts fights with her significant other to make the relationship more "interesting"

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Lmao "who chop chicken" "you be Kurana?" lol I can't stand Roshni

Sid is
*cute
*funny
*smart
*accomplished
*comes from a good family
*his mother is probably the sweetest mother in law in the history of soap opera's.
*his parents are the best (I mean when will my parents ever help me impress a guy that I like never thats when).

but she always looks for a chance to complain. Roshni is the type of girl who starts fights with her significant other to make the relationship more "interesting"

Hmmmnn. ..Finally she's HERE wink. Good to see you! At the bolded, i think she's failed also because the fights are equally boring. Very whiney and all about herself. Siddharth really has time for rubbish, i guess it must be love. She doesn't want a rich kid but behaves like a rich spoilt kid, I don't see the sense in it. From the very beginning, she's been acting out. She should be told that owning an NGO doesn't make anyone humble...and I think this boring thing is still on ZeeTV..no?!

Mistytohcute...i sight ya!! wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
mistytohcute:
hello everyone
namaste misty...missed ya loads fah...been a minute gurl grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by waleyp(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please have missed some episodes of silver lining can anyone bring me up to speed please, I can drop my whatsapp number if you want to epp
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
namaste misty...missed ya loads fah...been a minute gurl grin

same here
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cutehector:
yeah yeah, where are you now?
school

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.