Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285670 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nezzel(f): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
OK.. This Shravan is cute..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mavinc4u(f): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please house which cable TV has a cheaper subscription besides gotv. I want to switch to another cable TV as gotv is really messed up. Always searching for signal and sometimes some channels will go off for days and weeks.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 12:30am On Nov 02, 2016
mavinc4u:
Please house which cable TV has a cheaper subscription besides gotv. I want to switch to another cable TV as gotv is really messed up. Always searching for signal and sometimes some channels will go off for days and weeks.
Dunno really, but you can get a longer pole and raise your gotv antenna. In most cases that's what causes what you just said. Get the antenna higher in the air and out of the way of telecom masts.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
Am i the only one in love with Tuntun Singh? That man is everything.cheesy I don't really fancy older men but he is too much.
Everywoman deserves a man like Pintu,that guy is all about making his wife happy.
Namaste.
i love tuntun tooo AMAZING!!!! he loves tt word when he is happy sad and angry... i love love pintu hes very thotful and supports hes angel wife..im saod ts goin t was one of my favourites so far
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
Am i the only one in love with Tuntun Singh? That man is everything.cheesy I don't really fancy older men but he is too much.
Everywoman deserves a man like Pintu,that guy is all about making his wife happy.
Namaste.

You nail am, I've said this before..he is just amazing. Even with the role he's playing he's still hmmmmnnn

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2016
Who's that Doll face on Young Dreams? Dude is cuuute!! Young Dreams has a lot of beautiful cast though
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2016
donnybee:

I knew it....I knew Ira will eventually love shravan. Thank God Isha isn't really dead. As in I stopped watching the series after the claimed death of Isha. It's just as if these Indians don't believe in happy endings. Just like 'The Vow' where that evil woman got away even wit her crimes and the good couples died.....D film pain me no b small.

Was that the actual end of the vow? I heard somewhere that they were on production break. There is no way Sindura will go scot free oh... Haba.
even though i love her name sha, the best name for a villain wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2016
pragbhi:

Was that the actual end of the vow? I heard somewhere that they were on production break. There is no way Sindura will go scot free oh... Haba.
even though i love her name sha, the best name for a villain wink
That was the way season 1 ended....I hope she reaps the fruit of her wickedness in season 2
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2016
Nezzel:
OK.. This Shravan is cute..
Shravan....cute
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2016
Ira has changed ooo....she must marry shravan...dahs my own
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
misskrishi:

i love tuntun tooo AMAZING!!!! he loves tt word when he is happy sad and angry... i love love pintu hes very thotful and supports hes angel wife..im saod ts goin t was one of my favourites so far

Now sis that's your father in law .... Krishi married a guy who supports her like her dad did. Pintu and Krishi are #relationshipgoals
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Who's that Doll face on Young Dreams? Dude is cuuute!! Young Dreams has a lot of beautiful cast though

Do you mean Mayank? Or the little boy Donu?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

He looks like a younger Abhishek Bachan to me he is handsome in a subtle way .

You are absolutely right
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

me I mean mayank..cutie 4 days..dolu's a cute Lil mouse too kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Now sis that's your father in law .... Krishi married a guy who supports her like her dad did. Pintu and Krishi are #relationshipgoals
#relationship goals all day errday! wink grin..aside from d nonsense going on on d show(aka pinky and her insane parents undecided) Pintu and Krishi are going to go down as one of d zee world greats as far as couples r concerned grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nezzel(f): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
donnybee:

Shravan....cute
That was yesterday Jare.. He is just OK..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pragya is so much fun being drunk...Abhi should get her high everyday biko cheesy

Haaaahaaaaa!! PRAGYA TI YA WERE O!!! I can't stop laughing grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Mayank ofcourse
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Today's episode of Twist of fate sha...what a waste of 50 minutes.. undecided...but I noticed abhi falling for pragya more today...pragya is such a mean drunk grin,love it!dealt with each and every one of them...cheesy...next time abhi will think twice before spiking her drinks...jerk angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pragya though. All Abhi wants to do is to look into those eyes. Chemistry be popping eventhough Pragya is drunk. I can't wait for the truth to be revealed joor.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
Pragya though. All Abhi wants to do is to look into those eyes.
Chemistry be popping eventhough Pragya is drunk.
I can't wait for the truth to be revealed joor.
as in eh...I caught him staring DEEP many times grin...he is enamored. that truth needs to come out abeg undecided..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
why does tuntun allow pinky to work bt not krishi tts not fair tts jst suppressing krishi's intelligence. plus hw cme pinky gt the job when she once cheated in the past haaa

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
What has Pinky done to my Pintu o!! Hope this isn't Indian magic?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by owotonbinu(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pls any idea why sacred ties was stopped.. That was the only programme that made me watch zee world.. help with answers please
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 04, 2016
Adesiji77:

Miss you too. It's been ages that visited this thread or even watch the Zee World channel.

@mistytohcute: Howdy. Longest time!

yeah
school is killing me

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Forwetinnah:
What has Pinky done to my Pintu o!! Hope this isn't Indian magic?
I think she cooked up this whole plot to make Pintu seem unfit to run his dad's cooperation, as punishment for him trying to slap her or whatever and if he gets admitted into that nut house, i.e if krishi super wife/daughter in law doesn't come to the rescue,its over..they will definitely make him crazy for real in there,so pray for ur Pintu ogrin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mamaboms: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
I think she cooked up this whole plot to make Pintu seem unfit to run his dad's cooperation, as punishment for him trying to slap her or whatever and if he gets admitted into that nut house, i.e if krishi super wife/daughter in law doesn't come to the rescue,its over..they will definitely make him crazy for real in there,so pray for ur Pintu ogrin

I am praying for Pintu ooo. But I am sure Pinky will be exposed in today's episode. that Pinky is a devil, I know for sure she and her family are behi nd the ghost thingy. I cant wait for Pinky to be kicked out of that house.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Anyone still comparing my swaggering siddhart to that rajveer. Pls don't,my sid is special,the guy is magnetising me to zee at least at 8pm . it's a pleasure watching that boy

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cosyfaith(f): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
I'm gonna so miss Krishi. What a brilliant series and an awesome experience.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Akorkor(f): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2016
I love krishi. What a wonderful ending!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2016
So long krishi. What a happy ending!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
Wow.. Krishi just gave birth... What a pretty.
Why was she dark in the series though
#Tatafo grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.