Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,927 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282253 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
haliluck:

Forwetinnah long tym! Hw r u?
I agree Pragya's mum is annoying! !! In fact I blame her 4 everything happening nw, any small tin she wud hold chest nd fall down forcing her daughters to make silly sacrifices jus so she wont die....Evn dat granny is stronger dan her.

Hali hun..is you be this*? Been a very long while o! My dear Pragya Mama go fit give normal person hypertension with her busy body o. With the way she was prancing round the house, I thought she would give Abhi a piece of her mind when she gets to his house only for her to tumble yakata for ground right on her street..she no even reach Abhi gate sef angry . Rest she no go rest, get liver nko..wosai?!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
double yeye!..i wish he could be meaner..the show is interesting now without him begging and pleading and doing stupid stuff like getting hit by cars to get her attention..i like mean sid..he looks sexier even grin

Roshni is one lucky geeh aswear. ..there's always someone in Sid's family who's genuinely looking out for her, see how nice her FIL is. But come o, there's chomthing I don't overstand about this her "I'm a rich geeh who wants to marry a poor man" rubbish? So she doesn't know how to cook? What would she be doing in the poor man's house if she actually married one? Abi she dey find family wey go dey worship her even if she can't boil water ne?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
^^^ your post is so on point
she wants a middle class hubby but doesn't want by the responsibilities attached to being a middle class wife- chores,cooking. stupi.d girl indeed.
How come all of a sudden, sid n Raj are ok with rajveer living in same house.its common sense that if anything goes wrong in he house,he should have been the first suspect cos of his past. even if we assume he used simran's influence as a partner to gt into the family biz( assuming being a partner gives you the right to employ )na wa for the script writer undecided.
twist of fate is becoming stale this days
is anyone watching young dreams?? what of family of slaves with Dayal being the chief whip. hell awaits rachna in her marriage considering all the rules for College.
am I he only one losing interest in sands of time already??

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2016
CecyAdrian:

It's very annoying, they drag the suspense for too long that it loses its effect and from what I read online, the main truth about Bulbul and Purab is not even near to coming out, so Miss P. will suffer a bit and I can't stand that. So am done with Twist of Fate for now

You're so right, i also had to search for it yesterday and read online just to see how close we are to abhi falling for pragya and the whole truth coming out, there's like more than fifty episodes for that to happen, just lots of repetitive drama in between. I think i should give it some months too. And yes i just want to slap pragya's mum anytime i see her,she's just so annoying angry

Pls is young dreams worth watching? cos i think i should give that a chance to replace twist of fate for now. I'm kinda enjoying king of hearts now with the new storyline twist. Sands and antara are not even in my list to watch undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by emnur: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Aye dil ha mushkil is my favorite movie.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Eheeeeeehn?!! Today Abhi behave like correct guy!! This is what i expect not act like his sister's douchebag...meanwhile someborry clap for Pragya; she dealt that airhead a good reset slap

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
pragbhi:

You're so right, i also had to search for it yesterday and read online just to see how close we are to abhi falling for pragya and the whole truth coming out, there's like more than fifty episodes for that to happen , just lots of repetitive drama in between. I think i should give it some months too. And yes i just want to slap pragya's mum anytime i see her,she's just so annoying angry

Pls is young dreams worth watching? cos i think i should give that a chance to replace twist of fate for now. I'm kinda enjoying king of hearts now with the new storyline twist. Sands and antara are not even in my list to watch undecided

That's like 25 more episodes on Zeeworld, the original episodes are 30 mins..on Zeeworld 2 episodes are aired each day plus their normal cut and join wahala
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
haliluck:

Dats y I looooovvveeee him!!! kiss

Hw r u dear....Abhi nd Pragya brought me bck ooo
eyah...they are a really good pair..i just wish all the bullshit wasn't part of the storyline.i like that slap that bimbo received.if only pragya could stay woke like this for her own good. I saw that hug today ...it was perfection...Abhi tearing up was so cute..but they have to ruin the good vibes as usual undecided undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Roshni is one lucky geeh aswear. ..there's always someone in Sid's family who's genuinely looking out for her, see how nice her FIL is. But come o, there's chomthing I don't overstand about this her "I'm a rich geeh who wants to marry a poor man" rubbish? So she doesn't know how to cook? What would she be doing in the poor man's house if she actually married one? Abi she dey find family wey go dey worship her even if she can't boil water ne?
No mind d girl.d poor man's money would have finished on eating take out every night grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Forwetinnah:

That's like 25 more episodes on Zeeworld, the original episodes are 30 mins..on Zeeworld 2 episodes are aired each day plus their normal cut and join wahala
omoh..I checked up on twist of fate online like u guys do..its original name is kum something...my dear...it's much more than 25epidoes o...there is alOT of sh.it ahead,even as of today's current episode in india,aliya and tanu ARE STILL SCHEMING to kill/destroy/maime/obliterate pragya **face palm*** kai..abhi and pragya will get kidnapped and the kidnapping period will last for like,weeks undecided...he loses memory of her...and tanu is stilll llllll the the show o,still in a 'relationship' with abhi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed......bulbul dies.. ...chai...I can't do this sad sad where I read d updates sef there were comments from d Indians..even they are tired of the dragging,twisting and tumbling of d storyline of these shows
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
pragbhi:

You're so right, i also had to search for it yesterday and read online just to see how close we are to abhi falling for pragya and the whole truth coming out, there's like more than fifty episodes for that to happen, just lots of repetitive drama in between. I think i should give it some months too. And yes i just want to slap pragya's mum anytime i see her,she's just so annoying angry

my dear give it some months o for your sanity..if not,i fear the t.v breaking spirit shall return...#rememberingbreakingfree grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Why did I go read the plot of King of hearts sef?Let me just manage to watch before it is turned to another form of the vow.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CecyAdrian(f): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
omoh..I checked up on twist of fate online like u guys do..its original name is kum something...my dear...it's much more than 25epidoes o...there is alOT of sh.it ahead,even as of today's current episode in india,aliya and tanu ARE STILL SCHEMING to kill/destroy/maime/obliterate pragya **face palm*** kai..abhi and pragya will get kidnapped and the kidnapping period will last for like,weeks undecided...he loses memory of her...and tanu is stilll llllll the the show o,still in a 'relationship' with abhi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed......bulbul dies.. ...chai...I can't do this sad sad where I read d updates sef there were comments from d Indians..even they are tired of the dragging,twisting and tumbling of d storyline of these shows

Fans are begging producers to bring Bulbul back to the show, I read she left because she felt her character was not given more air play so had an issues with the producers which did not end well so her character was killed so she can leave.

But honestly she does not get much air play and unlike that annoying Tanu. I so love my Bulbul, she has this cute facial expression when she is distressed or angry and when she is happy?... she lights up the show.

Lik , said earlier, am giving Twist of Fate some Months break, biko I can not come and go and have heart attack over evil Aliyah and Tanu schemes cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

Lol...the drag and twist is something else but episodes tend to run faster on Zeeworld because unlike the 25 mins stuff you watch on the net or ZeeTV..2 episodes are aired each day on Zeeworld(repeating myself again) i think twill be less before Abhi falls for Prags, we might even catch up at some point with the original if they don't wrap up soon..lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Lol...the drag and twist is something else but episodes tend to run faster on Zeeworld because unlike the 25 mins stuff you watch on the net or ZeeTV..2 episodes are aired each day on Zeeworld(repeating myself again) i think twill be less before Abhi falls for Prags, we might even catch up at some point with the original if they don't wrap up soon..lol
as of yesterday's episode,abhi's memory is still lost or it may that he is pretending In order to 'catch' aliya and tanu for the 100th time for yet another evil deed undecided undecided..abhi and pragya still aren't TOGETHER. All the writers(if u can even call them that) kept doing during the 2 YEAR period of this show is tease viewers with pragya/abhi brief moments of sweetness here and there. but Tanu is still there for what reason I can't fathom,i mean,how do u kill off a MAJOR character like bulbul and leave tanu?pragya gets by on sharing her man and accepting the 'crumbs of affection' when she's blessed with it.check out telly updates of kum kum bhaya or something..the comments will have in stitches I tell ya.we are not half as frustrated as the indians cheesy :Dsomeone was even sayings d shows ratings r dropping due to d repetitive B.S
anyway doing the maths,since u said z world merges 2 episodes together,we will catch up with them in a year or like 10 months, since they cut scenes too. but for that 10months na so so aliya/tanu/mithali making plans against pragya,bulbul etc and a few cute moments scattered around between pragbi undecided...plzzzzz,ekta and her team of dimwitted writers should please unite pragbi and kill that tanu character OFF and bring back bulbul angry or maybe they r allergic to happiness according to papa sid cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Fans are begging producers to bring Bulbul back to the show, I read she left because she felt her character was not given more air play so had an issues with the producers which did not end well so her character was killed so she can leave.

But honestly she does not get much air play and unlike that annoying Tanu. I so love my Bulbul, she has this cute facial expression when she is distressed or angry and when she is happy?... she lights up the show.

Lik , said earlier, am giving Twist of Fate some Months break, biko I can not come and go and have heart attack over evil Aliyah and Tanu schemes cry
as in eh..thats d best. To keep checking on them after months at a time...or maybe take one of those 'zeeworld breaks' we all go on when u just can't deal no mo'.. grin..lord knows i'm almost there undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
eyah...they are a really good pair..i just wish all the bullshit wasn't part of the storyline.i like that slap that bimbo received.if only pragya could stay woke like this for her own good. I saw that hug today ...it was perfection... Abhi tearing up was so cute.. but they have to ruin the good vibes as usual undecided undecided

Abhi's already In love with Prags, he's just conflicted. Allowing those witches manipulate him and realising how wrong they all were about who Purab was really in love with makes him all the more confused. I feel really saaaaaaaad for Pragya, she's such a strong lady..meanwhile the cause of her problems is somewhere almost rolling in the hay. If I siiiiiiiiiiilaaaaaaaaaap that Bulbul geeeh eeehn, she too miscalculated the whole cover up thing and Pragya being the undercover sistus played right along. Smh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Abhi's already In love with Prags, he's just conflicted. Allowing those witches manipulate him and realising how wrong they all were about who Purab was really in love with makes him all the more confused. I feel really saaaaaaaad for Pragya, she's such a strong lady..meanwhile the cause of her problems is somewhere almost rolling in the hay. If I siiiiiiiiiiilaaaaaaaaaap that Bulbul geeeh eeehn, she too miscalculated the whole cover up thing and Pragya being the undercover sistus played right along. Smh
my dear,no mind that bulbul and even d purab sef..he better come face issues like a man and stop being such a wuss angryhow d bulbul go respect am sef if he dey fear abhi and sister like small pikin..mtcheww....pragbishek Mehra r MADE for eashhh oraaa, kissone of those t.v couples u wish were together in reality coz of chemistry overload..its sad because the show could be soooooo much more sad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I mean 50 zee world episodes cos on zee tv, he confessed his love on episode 344, divide by 2 that's ep 172 of zee world and we just dey 54. more long weeks to go, we will just continue watching the banters and scheming going on.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
pragbhi:

I mean 50 zee world episodes cos on zee tv, he confessed his love on episode 344, divide by 2 that's ep 172 of zee world and we just dey 54. more long weeks to go, we will just continue watching the banters and scheming going on.

It weee not risch 172, just watch. They've cleverly cut some episodes already. A aliya ' s engagement/wedding drama was meant to be longer
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:

It weee not risch 172, just watch. They've cleverly cut some episodes already. A aliya ' s engagement/wedding drama was meant to be longer
so let's just say in 'bout 3 weeks we shall see some loving?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

I like your faith grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
pragbhi:

I like your faith grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Eheeeeeehn?!! Today Abhi behave like correct guy!! This is what i expect not act like his sister's douchebag...meanwhile someborry clap for Pragya; she dealt that airhead a good reset slap

For me, that slap she gave Tanu was the highlight of the whole programme. If na me, na two times I for slap Tanu sef, no be one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Please on which site do you get to read all these updates about the show - Twist of Fate? Can you post the link?

As for me, I think they should give Aliyah one boyfriend that will play mind games with her & occupy her attention so she won't have time for Pragya. They should look for one multimillionaire young chap she will run after, so that she can get her mind off Purab & Bulbul.

As it is now, she no get work. And an idle mind is the devil's workshop.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Damn..middle class peeps get no love on zee world cheesy grin every insult is directed toward them....
Gosh,i really think purabh should marry alia for her own sanity....i felt absolute pity for her today...purabh brother,just take one for the team cheesy grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by skentelelady(f): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
laudate:

Please on which site do you get to read all these updates about the show - Twist of Fate? Can you post the link?

As for me, I think they should give Aliyah one boyfriend that will play mind games with her & occupy her attention so she won't have time for Pragya. They should look for one multimillionaire young chap she will run after, so that she can get her mind off Purab & Bulbul.

As it is now, she no get work. And an idle mind is the devil's workshop.

I will give her suresh shocked he can handle her very well

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:02am On Nov 22, 2016
The most crazy part of Aaliah's madness is her entitlement mentality, it's not as if she truly loves Purab...she just feels he's hers and no one can take him from her. Abhi being the dunce that he is where his sister is concerned can't tell when he's being manipulated. All that plenty cry cry na to work Abhi up.

Who else thinks Rachna's MIL-to-be (Young Dreams) is a monitoring spirit? Im not understanding that woman o...Na GPS remain to implant for the poor girl body, a girl who isn't yet married shouldn't be doing the marital fast, should she?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:07am On Nov 22, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

Maybe...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2016
Forwetinnah:

You are right oh! with what i read online, bulbul's call to grandma takes longer, i was surprised watching it yesterday. I had no idea they cut some episodes. I guess abhi's confession will come sooner than we think.... wink wink@zeeworldfreak1

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2016
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh why iS purab so weak annoying rat ass
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by damsel005: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Pls can anyone post the name of the site I can read about these series especially king of hearts or sites I can download English version from the suspense is too much....I will really appreciate alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.