Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Hey Mr Lover Boy...stop Wasting Her Time... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Mr Lover Boy...stop Wasting Her Time... (725 Views)

Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel / Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic) / Pls Help Suggest The Best Possible Way To Tell Her She S Wasting Her Time Wit Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Mr Lover Boy...stop Wasting Her Time... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Don't waste her time if you know you can't marry her...

Love me or hate me, but i must tell you the truth.

Guys do pretend a lot
They enjoy so much benefit from a girl knowing fully well they can't have such lady as a wife, and then end up wasting her time and show casing her to the whole world.

If you don't love her enough to be a wife, why deceive her and make her wait for long?

My dear beloved ladies

Stop advertising anyone that has not paid your bride price
You upload his pictures on Facebook, twitter,instagram etc.. Calling him your boo,your baby, your sugar plum, even your heart... and after some time he tells you its over and then you go back to adjust your update to "All guys are the same''
All guys are not the same my dear, you met the wrong person.

You see a handsome guy today, You love him! You see another one tomorrow, You still love him..
For heavens sake you have to know what you want in life....
Not everything that appears to be good can really be said to be good, no wonder the bible clearly stated (Taste all spirit)
Don't just rush into that relationship because you are lonely
Don't just rush into that relationship because you are of age
Don't just rush into that relationship because you want your Ex to be jealous that you've moved on even when you lied that you'll die for him which you and i know only happens in Nigeria movies

Things of the heart should be taken seriously
Let God rule your relationship(yes God)
He is the best counsellor
®valentine®love®commitment®purposeful living®

(1) (Reply)

Love Of Truth! / Must Read! This Love Note Will Melt Your Heart / Is It Love Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.