Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel (58548 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online / Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by klanny: 9:57pm On May 19, 2017
Lady Shares Message A Lover Boy Sent To Her Begging Her To Ruin His Life(pics)

Lady who went viral for taking pictures with Peter Square shares message a lover boy sent to her which the guy said words like "I want to be your slave ,I want you to ruin my life and take all my money"

Sources:
http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/05/lady-who-went-viral-for-taking-pictures.html
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSLNdzjI1Y/?taken-by=ifunanya_thompson

See the message below ;

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Oyindidi(f): 9:57pm On May 19, 2017
grin you are ruined already

458 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by dollyjoy(f): 9:58pm On May 19, 2017
Some guys are soooooooo stvpid!!! angry

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Oyindidi(f): 9:59pm On May 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Some guys are soooooooo stvpid!!! angry
How far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Kentura(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2017
bet the guy can't handle her.. excess overload

17 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by dollyjoy(f): 10:01pm On May 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
How far?
I dey . You scarce o.
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by ikp120(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2017
But that lady actually looks extremely disgusting to me. sad sad sad

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 19, 2017
His village people right now...

187 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Oyindidi(f): 10:02pm On May 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
I dey . You scarce o.
I dey, even God rest, I rest small from Nl wahala

9 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by KingSINZ: 10:03pm On May 19, 2017
Is this what he wants to ruin his life for? grin

Where's Trapqueen77 when you need her gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Arsenalholic1: 10:05pm On May 19, 2017
The same old trick of creating an alternate account to send yourself a message...

All these irrelevant hoes looking for online relevance sef...

276 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by rheether(f): 10:05pm On May 19, 2017
I wish Smellymouth will send me a message like this grin cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by dollyjoy(f): 10:06pm On May 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
I dey, even God rest, I rest small from Nl wahala
Lol. you try!
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Oyindidi(f): 10:08pm On May 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Lol. you try!
You no dey call again na
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by emeijeh(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2017
rheether:

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by McBrooklyn(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2017
grin
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 19, 2017
Femdom

There are men who are into this! Successful, executive types. I would do it for the money but I don't want to ruin myself for men grin how could you take men seriously after having a willing slave?

2 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Dalastically: 10:18pm On May 19, 2017
Your life is ruined bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Young03(m): 10:20pm On May 19, 2017
Another lie
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by klanny: 10:24pm On May 19, 2017
The Guy has simply been moved by the sexy photos and he can't hold himself anymore so he had to try his luck ...

1 Like

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Destined2win: 10:29pm On May 19, 2017
Nah shit full there

2 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 19, 2017
the fool...want to eat shitt

8 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:53pm On May 19, 2017
lol. soooo funny. the guy mumu o. he wan die ontop ass and pvssy

3 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by MostBanned: 11:00pm On May 19, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
lol. soooo funny. the guy mumu o. he wan die ontop ass and pvssy

That's what he lives for
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by TreasuredLeidy(f): 11:13pm On May 19, 2017
MostBanned:

That's what he lives for
live for ass and pvssy? isorait
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 19, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

live for ass and pvssy? isorait

grin
Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by siie: 11:41pm On May 19, 2017
rheether:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 12:13am On May 20, 2017
KingSINZ:
Is this what he wants to ruin his life for? grin

Where's Trapqueen77 when you need her gringrin

Im here Papi grin

Juz woke up...hang on..i wanna make coffee first..u want some? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 12:37am On May 20, 2017
rheether:

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Smellymouth: 3:58am On May 20, 2017
Rheether , na this kind love u dey find? Hahah

12 Likes

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Nobody: 4:53am On May 20, 2017
undecided
ikp120:
But that lady actually looks extremely disgusting to me. sad sad sad
me tooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel by Partnerbiz(f): 5:50am On May 20, 2017
The ashawo don dey craze ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.