Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Obasanjo Endorses Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari (45764 Views)

BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. / Breaking News: The Economist Magazine Endorses Buhari / Festus Keyamo Shreds Gej, Endorses Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by titi50: 11:58am On Feb 11, 2015
Anyway, am not surprised with APC comments.. Nigerians are tired of old men ruling us who does not have visions and good prospect for our father land. They can't dictate for Nigerians anymore who to vote for. As for me, Jonathan has done us proud and we are happy with his administration. #GEJ4NAIJA
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Laeroy(f): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=14pt]Buhari[/size]

Endorsed By Obama,

Endorsed By The Economist:

Endorsed By The BBC:

Endorsed By The Guardian:

Endorsed By IBB

Endorsed By Abdusalam Abubarka;

Endorsed By Shonekan:

Endorsed By Obasanjo

And Finally Endorsed By Nigerians:

[size=13pt]Jonathan[/size]:

Endorsed By the Babalawos

Endorsed By Oritsejafor:

Endorsed By Asari Dokubo:

Endorsed By Alamiesegha:

Endorsed By Edwin Clark:

Endorsed By Mugabe:

Endorsed By Massob:

And Finally Endorsed By TAN:

Fellow Nigerians, who would you rather trust Nigeria with

My Family and I, have Endorsed [size=15pt]Muhammed Abraham Lincoln Buhari![/size]
711 LIKES.....for GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI alone...
I have never seen these much likes for the generall......
for this reason my new family and I endorse the general.......sai Baba...sai Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Bimpe29: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collynzo419:
grin grin grin

Otueke calling.....

We hereby open the gates of hell for every power that wants to stop Jonathan from arriving in Otueke in peace
Biko! Na only Jonathan waka go Otuoke? Because, I no see Mama Peace, Chief Mrs Patience Jonathan in d picture. Chai! There's God Oooooooo
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by fctboy: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
korel9:
So he just got his voice? undecided

These old folks should leave Nigeria alone for new blood na by force? angry

Can't OBJ just remain where he belongs?

GEJ until OBJ produce the killers of
Bola Ige
Funso Williams
Harry Marshall e.t.c
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by fctboy: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
korel9:
So he just got his voice? undecided

These old folks should leave Nigeria alone for new blood na by force? angry

Can't OBJ just remain where he belongs?

GEJ until OBJ produce the killers of
Bola Ige
Funso Williams
Harry Marshall e.t.c
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Abraham2013(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Anybody OBJ endorses, I will not vote for him cos notin gud will come out dat person.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by just2simple: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=14pt]Buhari[/size]

Endorsed By Obama,

Endorsed By The BBC:

Endorsed By The Guardian: who spew ths shit that Nigerian hav endorsed Boko arams vampire leader,Buhari

Endorsed By IBB

Endorsed By Shonekan:

Endorsed By Obasanjo

Endorsed By Oritsejafor:

Endorsed By Alamiesegha:

Endorsed By Edwin Clark:

Endorsed By Mugabe:

Endorsed By Massob:

My Family and I, have Endorsed [size=15pt]Muhammed Abraham Lincoln Buhari![/size]
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by just2simple: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
: who spew ths shit that Nigerian hav endorsed Boko arams vampire leader,Buhari

Endorsed By IBB

Endorsed By Shonekan:

Endorsed By Obasanjo

Endorsed By Oritsejafor:

Endorsed By Alamiesegha:

Endorsed By Edwin Clark:

Endorsed By Mugabe:

Endorsed By Massob:

My Family and I, have Endorsed [size=15pt]Muhammed Abraham Lincoln Buhari![/size][/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by pomsky: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
MrPresident1:

Hve you forgotten that 'we are pencils in the hands of the Creator'?

Na wetin Him want you go write.

God is the one who gives power, He is the ones who chooses leaders and rulers for any people.

..........i have many times heard people say the above, including the clergy. I totally agree that God has His own choice of leaders
for every state and nation. But i don't believe that Gods own choice always get the seat!
The truth is that God has a will, a plan, an agenda or whatever we may call it, BUT THIS DOES NOT ALWAYS COME TO PAST as He intends! Why?
Simply because we as men NEED TO PRAY THAT HIS WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS HE HAS PLANNED IT OUT IN HEAVEN!
If we don't pray, His choice of leadership will most likely be overridden by other contending forces.
It's just the same thing when it comes to His will for our life, our prayers enforce its fulfilment on earth.
So if it is God that has put in every leader into office that has ever ruled, why then do we have this if really they were Gods choice: ........ http://www.wonderslist.com/10-most-cruel-rulers-ever-in-history/
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by tomakint: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
just2simple:

Damn too funny........I wondered where those false hopes are coming out from....Buhari ko, Busari ni!
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by EmmyDe25(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=14pt]Buhari[/size]

Endorsed By Obama,

Endorsed By The BBC:

Endorsed By The Guardian:

Endorsed By IBB

Endorsed By Shonekan:

Endorsed By Obasanjo

Endorsed By Oritsejafor:

Endorsed By Alamiesegha:

Endorsed By Edwin Clark:

Endorsed By Mugabe:

Endorsed By Massob:

Spot on!
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by nzeadachie: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
just2simple:

Endorsed By IBB

Endorsed By Shonekan:

Endorsed By Obasanjo

Endorsed By Oritsejafor:

Endorsed By Alamiesegha:

Endorsed By Edwin Clark:

Endorsed By Mugabe:

Endorsed By Massob:

AND YOU FORGOT THOSE ASHAWO THAT PROMISED YOU 3 DAY FREE SEX IF BUHARI WIN
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by ollyruffy: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
MARCH4BUHARI !!!

Join the train !!!

Do not waste your vote to the Vampires !!!
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by nzeadachie: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Laeroy:

711 LIKES.....for GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI alone...
I have never seen these much likes for the generall......
for this reason my new family and I endorse the general.......sai Baba...sai Osinbajo

AND NYAKO THE LETTER WRITTER

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by lastpage: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You dey mind the aged vagabond from otta. He tried to force a third term on us, it didn't work. He forced Jona on us. He tried to be pdp BoT chairman for life, they rejected him. Jona systematically made him irrelevant and he is on a revenge mission.

What did he achieve as a two time president that Jona has not surpassed?e?

He can support Buhari all he wants, Jona and pdp will rig this election and nothing will happen.

Eluwilussit:

U
It is obvious you are out to insult anyone and everyone who differs from your position. Did I say anything about my tribe? Do you know the difference between race and tribe?

Are you fro real?

The above was your post which generated my response

I only reminded you of a few FACTS! ...concerning the same man.

How does that become "out to insult everyone"?

Do you not find fault with the phrase you used above, on Obasanjo? ..... or how would you feel if l had used such words on say Odimegwu Ojukwu (OBJ's contemporary in the Army) or your own Father for that matter?

Or is it simply he does not support Jonathan in 2015, when infact he was the one who was ready to take a bullet for Jonathan in 2007 (nominated him), 2009 (ensured he was sworn-in as President), 2011 (canvassed for him throughout the length and breath of Nigeria, till he was elected )

Let me welcome you by stating that "Those who must come to EQUITY,.....must come with CLEAN HANDS".

Lastpage!
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
lastpage:

Are you fro real?

The above was your post which generated my response

I only reminded you of a few FACTS! ...concerning the same man.

How does that become "out to insult everyone"?

Do you not find fault with the phrase you used above, on Obasanjo? ..... or how would you feel if l had used such words on say Odimegwu Ojukwu (OBJ's contemporary in the Army) or your own Father for that matter?

Or is it simply he does not support Jonathan in 2015, when infact he was the one who was ready to take a bullet for Jonathan in 2007 (nominated him), 2009 (ensured he was sworn-in as President), 2011 (canvassed for him throughout the length and breath of Nigeria, till he was elected )

Let me welcome you by stating that "Those who must come to EQUITY,.....must come with CLEAN HANDS".

Lastpage!

So because I called Obasanjo vagabond, you assume that I am igbo? Shame on you, lastpage. Anybody who criticizes anybody from the west is now igbo. Is Obasanjo your father? People in the public eye (celebrities) are subject to criticism. I am very free to call any office holder any name I choose. Fela called him vagabond. He called him animal in human clothes. He called him zombie. What are you doing about that?

I am not here to fight with anybody. If you don't like my comment, move on. Don't start a tribal war.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Rexyl(m): 6:07am On Feb 12, 2015
All these politicians with their tricks and 24 hrs struggles to be relevant always. Now that OBJ and the likes have suddenly become saints... Their struggles are mainly about who controls oil blocks from 2017.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Clerverly: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Rexyl:
[s]All these politicians with their tricks and 24 hrs struggles to be relevant always. Now that OBJ and the likes have suddenly become saints... Their struggles are mainly about who controls oil blocks from 2017.[/s]
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Rexyl(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=Clerverly post=30654247][/quote]

It is very true that truth is bitter. Tell us when people of dubious characters become saints. ki won ye fi breadi ko wa lobe je mo...
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by MrPresident1: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2015
pomsky:

..........i have many times heard people say the above, including the clergy. I totally agree that God has His own choice of leaders
for every state and nation. But i don't believe that Gods own choice always get the seat!
The truth is that God has a will, a plan, an agenda or whatever we may call it, BUT THIS DOES NOT ALWAYS COME TO PAST as He intends! Why?
Simply because we as men NEED TO PRAY THAT HIS WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS HE HAS PLANNED IT OUT IN HEAVEN!
If we don't pray, His choice of leadership will most likely be overridden by other contending forces.
It's just the same thing when it comes to His will for our life, our prayers enforce its fulfilment on earth.
So if it is God that has put in every leader into office that has ever ruled, why then do we have this if really they were Gods choice: ........ http://www.wonderslist.com/10-most-cruel-rulers-ever-in-history/

No ruler ever ascends except by the will of The Most High God.

All you said is just trite religious talk.

God rules SOVEREIGN and ABSOLUTE in the affairs of men, and HE, ONLY HIM, appoints rulers in the kingdoms of men. A people will always get the leaders that they deserve. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Statement On The Return Of The Abacha Stolen Millions / Douye Diri Sworn In As Bayelsa Governor / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.