Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Obasanjo Endorses Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari (45767 Views)

BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. / Breaking News: The Economist Magazine Endorses Buhari / Festus Keyamo Shreds Gej, Endorses Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by M4gunners: 2:32am On Feb 11, 2015
OBJ endorsement will do for old Soldier?
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by lastpage: 2:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You dey mind the aged vagabond from otta. He tried to force a third term on us, it didn't work. He forced Jona on us. He tried to be pdp BoT chairman for life, they rejected him. Jona systematically made him irrelevant and he is on a revenge mission.

What did he achieve as a two time president that Jona has not surpassed?e?

He can support Buhari all he wants, Jona and pdp will rig this election and nothing will happen.

You can insult OBJ all you like but two things will never be forgotten.

1.) He single-handedly took the SURRENDER of your RACE! tongue tongue

2.) This February, Your GEJ went to ABEOKUTA to BEG OBJ for his support.

If you have any sense in your "Flat Head", ....that should tell you a lot of things about "Ebora of Owuu" kiss kiss wink

But l am sure you dont have brain matta. undecided

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Acidosis(m): 2:42am On Feb 11, 2015
Obj has been losing elections even in his ward since 1999. grin grin

I would be so f000lish to support/follow a blind & disgruntled chimpanzee.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by listica(m): 2:46am On Feb 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:
another reason to vote GEJ!

They are angry because the carpet has been pulled from under their feet!

#FreeNigeriaFromAngrygodfathers #VoteJonathan

supported

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=14pt]Buhari[/size]

Endorsed By bokoharama:

Endorsed By "saint"IBB(evil genus/maradona)

Endorsed By Abdusalam Abubarka;
(let him visit da States nau)
Endorsed By Shonekan:

Endorsed By "saint" Obasanjo (#bringbackmissing$16powerMoney)

And Finally Endorsed By all JANJAWEIEDs:

[size=13pt]Jonathan[/size]:

Endorsed By the Babalawos

Endorsed By Oritsejafor:

Endorsed By Asari Dokubo:

Endorsed By Alamiesegha:

Endorsed By Edwin Clark:

Endorsed By Mugabe:

Endorsed By Massob:

And Finally Endorsed By TAN:

Fellow Nigerians, who would you rather trust Nigeria with

My abokii Family and I, have Endorsed [size=15pt]Muhammed mourtuhari![/size]

psycho monologue..

#NIGERIANS SAY NOOOOO TO BUHaRi

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 11, 2015
subterfuge:
Dear NIGERIANS. Has it ever crossed your minds that even as a vice president elect with President Year Adua this nincompoopp Ebola monster,Jonathan with his obviously evident down's syndrome REFUSED TO DECLARE HIS ASSETS.
This singular action speaks volumes
Are we fools??
Please sycophants tell me why??

Gonna tell u why..its b'cos u are a genuine_phoool.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 3:01am On Feb 11, 2015
U
lastpage:

You can insult OBJ all you like but two things will never be forgotten.

1.) He single-handedly took the SURRENDER of your RACE! tongue tongue

2.) This February, Your GEJ went to ABEOKUTA to BEG OBJ for his support.

If you have any sense in your "Flat Head", ....that should tell you a lot of things about "Ebora of Owuu" kiss kiss wink

But l am sure you dont have brain matta. undecided

Lastpage!

It is obvious you are out to insult anyone and everyone who differs from your position. Did I say anything about my tribe? Do you know the difference between race and tribe?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by rebranded(m): 3:01am On Feb 11, 2015
At this rate its obvious its Buhari or Military

God help us its not the later
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by dharyour93(m): 3:09am On Feb 11, 2015
rebranded:
At this rate its obvious its Buhari or Military

God help us its not the later

AMEN
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by sucess001(m): 3:21am On Feb 11, 2015
subterfuge:
Dear NIGERIANS. Has it ever crossed your minds that even as a vice president elect with President Year Adua this nincompoopp Ebola monster,Jonathan with his obviously evident down's syndrome REFUSED TO DECLARE HIS ASSETS.
Are we fools??

Becos he doesn't give a 'DAMN'
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by ofegge73(m): 3:29am On Feb 11, 2015
Who asked another grand father for his opinion?
Nigerian youths,I weep for you all.
I don't forsee a future for our youths who are hell bent on accomodating these old,politically irrelevant grand fathers.
Is it a curse on Nigerian youths not to have foresight?
Who is a better candidate to accomodate and pave the way for a true Nigerian Leadership fostered by youth participation? Is it Obasanjo,IBB,Abubakar,Buhari,shonekan and the list goes on.
Well,seems like We youths will lie on our beds the way we make it.
Some of us here are approaching 40 yrs of age,soon we will all be grand fathers too,will we let this trend continue?
What future or foundation are we building for our children?
Is it a future of god fatherism and no room for injection of new blood into Leadership and our destiny?
I leave you to ponder on these.
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by anonimi: 3:31am On Feb 11, 2015
subterfuge:
Are we fools??

Yes, you are a fool for telling blatant LIES against the person of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who remains the ONLY living public officer to have declared his assets.

egin:
Source http://pointblanknews.com/

Vice President Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Declares N.2Billion In Assets

VP Goodluck Jonathan 
The Vice president Goodluck Jonathan yesterday capitulated to public pressure over the public declaration of his assets as done by his boss, President Umaru Yaradua as he made public his assets declaration to the Code of Conduct Bureau.

The assets which were made public by the senior Special Assistant to the Vice president on Media and Public Affairs, Ima Niboro indicates that the value of the Vice president total assets and cash in banks stands at N295,304,420.

This is about N561, 148,472 less than the assets declare by President Umaru Yar’Adua who declared his total assets to be at the value of N856,452,892.

Mr. Iniboro said the vice president’s decision to make public his assets declaration was to show that ‘there is nothing to hide’.

He added that the vice president is ‘a firm believer in the rule of law and this has guided his conduct in office through the years.

“It is this belief that also guided his position that having declared his assets for a total of seven times, there was no point in going further to publish the declaration” he noted

The vice president’s aide regretted that the position of the vice president not to make public his assets declaration had ‘generated an unfortunate storm, which is not only distractive but also quite unnecessary. We are worried that some newspapers and citizens we hold in high esteem have joined the fray.

“This merely shows that in the affairs of man, there comes a time when even the law must take a second place and the public mood must define our actions. To The Vice president, this is such a time, hence the choice to send you a copy of his declaration for publication” he said.

advertisement

In the assets declaration made public yesterday, it indicated that the vice president submitted his assets declaration before Justice Muktar Dodo of the Abuja high court on 30th May 2007, a day after the oath of office and oath of allegiance was administered on him.

A break down of the assets of the vice president indicates that he has four buildings located in Yenegoa, Abuja and his home town in Ogbia, Bayelsa state.

The Vice president said he owns a five bedroom Duplex in Gwarimpa 11, Abuja which was acquired in 2003 through loan and is valued at N24,990,000 while another Seven Bedroom Duplex, which he described as Village personal Home is located at Otuoke in Ogbia Local government area of Bayelsa state. It is valued at the cost of N18,000, 000 and was acquired through ‘savings and gifts in Kind.

The last of the Vice president’s residential buildings are the Four bedroom Duplex acquired in 2003 through ‘savings and gift in Kind’ in the Kpansia area of Yenegoa. The value of the building, he said is N15,000,000. The last Building is the extended Family house in Yenegoa which he said is a four flat storey Building acquired between 2003 and 2007 through savings. The value of the property is put at N10,000,000.

Under vacant and undeveloped plots, the vice president stated as follows: 1032.50 square meter of land located at Onopa Yenegoa and valued at N3,098.00. Plot 2C, 374 Low density Area Yenegoa allocated by the bayelsa state government and valued at N150,000. 2760.00 square meter plot at cadastral Zone BO2, Durumi, Abuja allocated by the federal Capital Development Authority and valued at N5,578,540. One Parcel of farm Land at Otuoke Ogbia acquired through inheritance and estimated at the value of N50,000,000.

Plot Medium Density in Yenegoa allocated by the Federal Ministry of Works and housing the value of which he said is N1550.00

Plot 29, Low density Area Plot in Yenegoa allocated by the Bayelsa state government the value of which is put at N4,908. While the last undeveloped plot owned by the vice president is plot 2246 Cadastral Zone A06, Abuja the value of which he put at N4, 800,000. It was allocated by the Federal Capital development Authority, FCDA

The Vice president’s investment in stocks which is being managed by City Code Investment Company is as follows.

S/No Name of Stock Number Of Shares Value As At 5/25/07
1 CADBURY PLC 8,666 N264,313
2 FLOUR MILLS PLC 8,466 N635,119.32
3 GUINESS NIG. PLC 6,395 N796,177.50
4 UNILEVER 18,750 N337,500
5 UNION BANK OF NIG. PLC 23,466 N727,446
6 FIDELITY BANK PLC 33,333 N296,663.70
7 UBA PLC 180,000 N6,838,200
8 ACCESS BANK PLC 84,656 N1,635,553.92
9 CADBURY PLC 2,500 N76,250
10 UNION BANK PLC 716,109 N22,199,379
11 FIRST BANK PLC 20,000 N808,000
12 FLOUR MILLS PLC 13,333 N1,000,241.66
13 NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC 10,000 N363,000
14 BANK PHB PLC 866,666 N24,959,980.80
15 OANDO 15,125 N1,134,375
TOTAL 2,007,465 N62,072,200

Other investments include 4nos passenger boats for hiring which is valued at N5, 260,000. While the total cash in Nigerian banks being personal saving of salaries/allowances and income from his investments stands at N58, 984,123.

The vice president house holds utensils including generators, a BMW car valued at N15, 800,000, which he said was a gift; air conditioners, furniture, electronics and kitchen utensils is valued at N41,800,000.

If you know of any other who has declared his assets publicly like Jonathan please let us know.

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by agharagbon: 3:44am On Feb 11, 2015
Gooman,

Mr. Endorsment. Who endorsed you in 1999?
l beg you have expired in Nigerian politics.
people of Nigeria want continuity. GEJ all the way
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by musiwa97: 4:06am On Feb 11, 2015
.Lastpage, If obasanjo endorse a food product, 99% of Nigeria will not buy, because they will be scared, that there is poison inside the food

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by dammytosh: 4:49am On Feb 11, 2015
subterfuge:
Are we fools??

They asked him. He said he does not give a damn.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by nzeadachie: 4:58am On Feb 11, 2015
GOODLUCK TILL IYABO CALL OBJ PAPA
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by DinoAnnberry(m): 4:58am On Feb 11, 2015
Lool. Cus he refused to allow u ugly baboon to control him. God has endorsed Mr. President till 2019. Who is Obj. Can he fight God?.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by thaoriginator: 5:07am On Feb 11, 2015
Clerverly:
Seun, I know you are busy this night! Where is Obinoscopy! Ngwa bia Ebe a!!
Seun no dey sleep o.. Him dey always look for anti Buhari thread to nac for fp
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by chipet67(m): 5:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=14pt]Buhari[/size]

Endorsed By Obama,

Endorsed By The Economist:

Endorsed By The BBC:

Endorsed By The Guardian:

Endorsed By IBB

Endorsed By Shonekan:

Endorsed By Obasanjo

And Finally Endorsed By Nigerians:

Endorsed By Oritsejafor:

Endorsed By Alamiesegha:

Endorsed By Edwin Clark:

Endorsed By Mugabe:

Endorsed By Massob:

My Family and I, have Endorsed [size=15pt]Muhammed Abraham Lincoln Buhari![/size]
see how you are happy over sychophants endorsing buhari, even Obama too none of them has good intention for naija, they will all follow him to the mud. GEJ till 2019... After him na Akpabio. Buhari has lost it forever.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by toprealman: 5:58am On Feb 11, 2015
POOR JONA. HIS CREW IS MISSING STRATEGIC THINKERS LIKE ME. DRAIN OBJ OF ALL HIS ILL GOTTEN WEALTH AND WATCH HIM SING A NEW SONG...DAMN!
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by arsetalks(m): 6:04am On Feb 11, 2015
datguru:
How is this news ?

Obasanjo should win the elections for him naw, no be only endorsement.

Waste of time.

There will be no election! There will be no president.
Ask your father or forefathers about the civil then you will realise the error of your blind support.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by chipet67(m): 6:07am On Feb 11, 2015
idupaul:
Endorsed by me , Walahi Buhari is on his way to Aso Rock May 29 2015
Thats to watch Jona's inaugural speech
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by arsetalks(m): 6:08am On Feb 11, 2015
ofegge73:
Who asked another grand father for his opinion?
Nigerian youths,I weep for you all.
I don't forsee a future for our youths who are hell bent on accomodating these old,politically irrelevant grand fathers.
Is it a curse on Nigerian youths not to have foresight?
Who is a better candidate to accomodate and pave the way for a true Nigerian Leadership fostered by youth participation? Is it Obasanjo,IBB,Abubakar,Buhari,shonekan and the list goes on.
Well,seems like We youths will lie on our beds the way we make it.
Some of us here are approaching 40 yrs of age,soon we will all be grand fathers too,will we let this trend continue?
What future or foundation are we building for our children?
Is it a future of god fatherism and no room for injection of new blood into Leadership and our destiny?
I leave you to ponder on these.
Goodluck!
Technically you are asking the youth to endorse and back a thief simply because he is older than the police officer.

I feel for you lot.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Capitano1(m): 6:16am On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmm

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by fyneboi79(m): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=14pt]Buhari[/size]

Endorsed By Obama,

Endorsed By The Economist:

Endorsed By The BBC:

Endorsed By The Guardian:

Endorsed By IBB

Endorsed By Shonekan:

Endorsed By Obasanjo

And Finally Endorsed By Nigerians:

Endorsed By Oritsejafor:

Endorsed By Alamiesegha:

Endorsed By Edwin Clark:

Endorsed By Mugabe:

Endorsed By Massob:

My Family and I, have Endorsed [size=15pt]Muhammed Abraham Lincoln Buhari![/size]
fvucking creative write up menh!
I have also endorsed GMB grin So Aso rock is his

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by nagoma(m): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Just comparing as objectively as possible.

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by figment232(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2015
subterfuge:
Are we fools??
Shut up! u APC animal frm d pit of HELL.Did ur Buhari ever declare his assets?
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by figment232(m): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2015
alaoeri:
Lobatan ebora owu has spoken, GEJ is surely on his way to Otuoke no Jupiter can change that.
#ihavedecided
Sai Buhari.
And ur BUHARI must produce his waec result.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by figment232(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2015
i tot obasanjo his own daughter 4d senetorial election,but she failed woefully she was trounced.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Emperor007: 6:53am On Feb 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:

^^^

I think you are correct. APC doesn't represent the good change Nigerians want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Douye Diri Sworn In As Bayelsa Governor / Fashola Calls For A Change In House Rent Collection System In Nigeria / Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.