Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Obasanjo Endorses Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari (45761 Views)

BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. / Breaking News: The Economist Magazine Endorses Buhari / Festus Keyamo Shreds Gej, Endorses Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by samdotsam: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2015
I thought OBJ said he would not talk until after the election! Perhaps, he has forgotten he said that - OLD AGE!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by idiemeh: 12:02am On Feb 11, 2015
I Endorsed GEJ, He is the chosen one,those endorsing buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria again,they are leaving in the past.so help us God

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Koroaso: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2015
EBORA OWU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by vicogu76(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:
another reason to vote GEJ!

They are angry because the carpet has been pulled from under their feet!

#FreeNigeriaFromAngrygodfathers #VoteJonathan

bro GOD bless you is only the wise can say this once again GOD bless nigerian vote gej cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Dicksonnadi: 12:06am On Feb 11, 2015
VOTE PDP..

CHANGE! CHANGE!! CHANGE!!!. Some Ignorant Nigerians keep clamouring for change but they hv nt for one day sat down to think of the type of change they want,Positive OR Negative.All they want is change.Make sure u dont run away when the change comes.
1.Buhari is a dictator.
2.Buhari is a militant.
3.Buhari believes in getting anything violently.
4.Buhari has no clue of wat civilian rule and democracy means because he has not handled any single political post as a civilian.
5. Buhari's last political position was in d military.
6.Buhari believes in military coup and bloodshed.

#ICantTrustBuhariWithPresidency.

I still believe dat Nigeria's worst nightmare will be having Buhari as the president.

N.B: BETWEEN TWO EVILS,CHOOSE THE LESSER ONE.GOODLUCK IS NOT THE BEST BUT I AM SURE BUHARI IS WORST.

PLEASE VOTE PDP.MAY WE NOT MAKE A GRAVE MISTAKE.ITS ALL YOUR CHIOCE.

*drops my pen as I just remembered dat a word is enough for d wise*

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Koroaso: 12:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=14pt]Buhari[/size]

Endorsed By Obama,

Endorsed By The Economist:

Endorsed By The BBC:

Endorsed By The Guardian:

Endorsed By IBB

Endorsed By Abdusalam Abubarka;

Endorsed By Shonekan:

Endorsed By Obasanjo

And Finally Endorsed By Nigerians:

[size=13pt]Jonathan[/size]:

Endorsed By the Babalawos

Endorsed By Oritsejafor:

Endorsed By Asari Dokubo:

Endorsed By Alamiesegha:

Endorsed By Edwin Clark:

Endorsed By Mugabe:

Endorsed By Massob:

And Finally Endorsed By TAN:

Fellow Nigerians, who would you rather trust Nigeria with

My Family and I, have Endorsed [size=15pt]Muhammed Abraham Lincoln Buhari![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by wachukwu11: 12:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Febuhari to muchari will not contest, ya ya ya ya ya ya ya
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2015
hansad:

The same manner OBJ rigged elections in 2003 and 2007 - "do-or-die election" of 2007, according to OBJ.[/b]

Show o. No be naija again? Only children believe in "if". They said if he postponed election.....I said when he...now themasay if he sacks Jega or rigs the election....I say when...only kids don't know the power of incumbency. As per Tinubu, when Jona descends on him, all the gods in odua land can't save him.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by cegxie(m): 12:17am On Feb 11, 2015
Sir Obj, I held you in high esteem until the last council of state meeting where for reasons best known to you, you stayed away. If you were there, am sure things would have turned out differently because for all I know, you have a way of reaching GEJA our presido. But since you stayed away. Believe me nothing you say now is any relevant. Just let us handle things our way and if we fail @ least history would judge us that we tried and did not stay away. For all I care both Goodluck and Buhari are not fit to rule Us anymore as much as you would want them to. The future belongs to us.. Youths who unfortunately have failed to realise that but rather choose to sacrifice our lives on the altar of extremism, ethnic bigotry and biased prejudice. I don't hate you sir, I just feel you disowned your drowning son. So let us make our own destiny and if we perish... We perish. Thank you!
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 12:17am On Feb 11, 2015
Descartes:
I don't take them seriously

Never. Bunch of hyenas.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by eazysally: 12:19am On Feb 11, 2015
A military man is always a military man even if he retires, I know baba OBJ will never forgive gej for seeking 2nd term, going against his advice, calling him a tout and using court to ban his books......anyway, he must be regreting for imposing gej on us
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by dorodee(m): 12:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Collynzo419:

glad you find it funny....

This is Buhari's message to you..

Embrace change bro.

oga mii. be careful oooo.... 740,000 immediate jobs for over 5million unemployed.... you want to cause another stampede abii... abeg tell your APC to think am well ooo!

... it's over 5million jobs or nothing sir. cheers!!!
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by AreaFada2: 12:29am On Feb 11, 2015
subterfuge:
Dear NIGERIANS. Has it ever crossed your minds that even as a vice president elect with President Year Adua this nincompoopp Ebola monster,Jonathan with his obviously evident down's syndrome REFUSED TO DECLARE HIS ASSETS.
This singular action speaks volumes
Are we fools??
Please sycophants tell me why??

See beer parlour rumour. So you didn't see GEJ asset declaration that was everywhere last year?

Be enlightened. Use FOI to find out what you want. That's how civilised people do things.
That you don't know doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

For a clueless person, as some people like to believe, his investment portfolio is quite smart, not a lot of money, but a good collection of 9ja various blue chip companies.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by VENTY0(f): 12:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Collynzo419:

Embrace change bro.
iro buruku....... I jst d watch partyless
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Faraidi(m): 12:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Clerverly:
BREAKING: Obasanjo endorses Buhari | TheCable

Olusegun Obasanjo, Nigeria’s former president, has publicly expressed support for the electioneering campaign of Muhammadu Buhari, a former military ruler and presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Speaking at the launch of My Watch in Nairobi, Kenya on Tuesday, Obasanjo, who served his two terms as president under the ruling Peoples Democratic Party(PDP), condemned the postponement of the election.

The circumstances [Buhari] will be working under if he wins the election are different from the one he worked under before, where he was both the executive and the legislature — he knows that,” he said.

“He’s smart enough. He’s educated enough. He’s experienced enough. Why shouldn't I support him?”

It is the first time that the ex-president has publicly spoken of his support for Buhari. He recently said that he would only speak out on his leaning after the election has been conducted.

http://www.thecable.ng/breaking-obasanjo-endorses-buhari
Obasanjo is no more relevant politically.What did he achieved durning his 8 yrs tenure?Useless Fool
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by royalblood21: 12:34am On Feb 11, 2015
datguru:
How is this news ?

Obasanjo should win the elections for him naw, no be only endorsement.

Waste of time.

There will be no election! There will be no president.

Lolzz OLORIBU aburo OLOSHI!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by babestella: 12:36am On Feb 11, 2015
All retired general scheming and planning to rule NIGERIA, they will all fail. He who God endorses doesn't need Obama's or some OBJ's endorsement. Obj's endorsement is inconsequential. OBJ is a total disappointment to NIGERIANS and the youths. He should explain where he kept $16 billion dollars he claims to have spent on PHCN that until today we still don't have up to 10,000 megawatts. How many youths did he empower when he was president? Deceptive old men trying to ruin NIGERIA in pretence of having good intentions.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by PStacks(m): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=14pt]Buhari[/size]

Endorsed By Obama,

Endorsed By The BBC:

Endorsed By IBB

Endorsed By Shonekan:

Endorsed By Obasanjo

Endorsed By Oritsejafor:

Endorsed By Alamiesegha:

Endorsed By Edwin Clark:

Endorsed By Mugabe:

Endorsed By Massob:

My Family and I, have Endorsed [size=15pt]Muhammed Abraham Lincoln Buhari![/size]

Don't reduce from Jonathan's endorse's oo

Jonathan was also endorsed by the Commercial sex workers of Nigeria in-case u don't know! grin
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by babestella: 12:40am On Feb 11, 2015
PStacks:

Don't reduce from Jonathan's endorse's oo

Jonathan was also endorsed by the Commercial sex workers of Nigeria in-case u don't know! grin

Shut up and stop lying. The sex workers actually endorsed Buhari and promised to offer three days free sex to all APC supporter if Buhari wins the election.

Read below and stop deceiving yourself.

You are a big fo00ool grin grin.

Nigerian commercial sex worker promise three days free sex if ...
www..com.ng/.../nigerian-commercial-sex-worker-promise-thre...
Jan 10, 2015 - Commercial sex workers in the country under the aegis of the National ... commercial sex worker promise three days free sex if Buhari wins 2015 Elections ... failing to legalize prostitution, the group would not support Jonathan ...
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by jamex93(m): 12:51am On Feb 11, 2015
So?.....obj na God
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by bumtos(m): 12:53am On Feb 11, 2015
infact, some people will get heart attack if Buhari loses the election.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by PStacks(m): 12:58am On Feb 11, 2015
royalblood21:

Lolzz OLORIBU aburo OLOSHI!

OMG! grin NairalanÐers are too fucking sarcastic.. Wtf!

Oloribu aburo oloshi
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by PStacks(m): 1:01am On Feb 11, 2015
babestella:

Shut up and stop lying. The sex workers actually endorsed Buhari and promised to offer three days free sex to all APC supporter if Buhari wins the election.

Read below and stop deceiving yourself.

You are a big fo00ool grin grin.

Nigerian commercial sex worker promise three days free sex if ...
www..com.ng/.../nigerian-commercial-sex-worker-promise-thre...
Jan 10, 2015 - Commercial sex workers in the country under the aegis of the National ... commercial sex worker promise three days free sex if Buhari wins 2015 Elections ... failing to legalize prostitution, the group would not support Jonathan ...

If u don't understand Sarcasm, then ur father is the big fool.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by otipoju(m): 1:03am On Feb 11, 2015
datguru:
How is this news ?

Obasanjo should win the elections for him naw, no be only endorsement.

Waste of time.

There will be no election! There will be no president.

Wake up from your slumber...itakun Toni ki Erin ma WO odo, toun to Erin ni yio lo
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by PenSniper: 1:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Evil birds of the same feather flock together. Obj who cannot win an election in his ward. Obj who has no relevance amongst his own people. Obj who has no honour in his family. A big failure, vindictive and a cesspit of corruption himself. Not a celebrated personality whose support is worth any applause.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=14pt]Buhari[/size]

Endorsed By Obama,

Endorsed By The BBC:

Endorsed By IBB

Endorsed By Shonekan:

Endorsed By Obasanjo

Endorsed By Oritsejafor:

Endorsed By Alamiesegha:

Endorsed By Edwin Clark:

Endorsed By Mugabe:

Endorsed By Massob:

I love this, God bless you 100000000000...x

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Champele(m): 1:32am On Feb 11, 2015
Birds of the same feather. Dictators!
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by vislabraye(m): 1:47am On Feb 11, 2015
Collynzo419:

Embrace change bro.

And U believe he'll create 740 000 jobs immediately. Don't raise ur hope Oh.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by lastpage: 2:16am On Feb 11, 2015
masonkz:
So even the person wey put Jonathan for power don abandon am.

Chai grin grin

Not just OBJ, everyone that rallied round Jonathan in 2009 and 2011 ....will still love to vote for him but there is a "LEVEL" at which even the most committed "Tribalist and Jonathan aficionado" will say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE IN ASO ROCK!

He is so disappointing, even his guardians as a young boy have come out to give us that "excuse" that HE FELL DOWN FROM A MANGO TREE WHEN HE WAS A SMALL BOY! shocked shocked grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by redsun(m): 2:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari made it clear in his interview with aljazera that he is not going to hunt for criminals like OBJ,he has struck a deal with them at the expence of suffering Nigerians. After all,his main backer is a known kingpin,Tinubu.

How can Nigeria move in with its jaggered past? What is going to be the link?
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by lastpage: 2:21am On Feb 11, 2015
PenSniper:
Evil birds of the same feather flock together. Obj who cannot win an election in his ward. Obj who has no relevance amongst his own people. Obj who has no honour in his family. A big failure, vindictive and a cesspit of corruption himself. Not a celebrated personality whose support is worth any applause.

You forgot to add this: "OBJ who took the SURRENDER of your people" after their Warlord ran to Ivory Coast with his tails between his leg! grin grin tongue

The same OBJ that your Jonathan went to BEG at his Abeokuta residence .....and got roundly rejected! wink

Abegii, leave this matta for April 28

Lastpage!
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by redsun(m): 2:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Anybody that respects OBJ is a criminal,I don't care whether it is George bush or bill Clinton. He is an agent of darkness and an epitome of African syndrone of backward leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking / How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.