Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders (12051 Views)

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / Female Bombers Attack Motor-Park In Adamawa, 30 Feared Dead - Premium Times / Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by noblealuu: 7:14am On Feb 11, 2015
Madness!
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by mmmustapha(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2015
There must be a reason behind it, Rip to the dead
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Kennywills7(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2015
wilsondave:
abi now I just wonder why some Fulani behaves like animal...... there sucking demon brothers Boko haram too will continue to massacre human....... when is this going to stop. maybe revolution should happen in northern part of Nigeria or northern should not b part of Nigeria again cause the root of wahala starts from there.

Who will lead d revolution?
clearly dis pple need to b educated to respect lives and properties of others
Their mentality as regard human lives is very bad
something has to b done and it has to b now
few days ago we read about how a woman was killed in her farm by dis same set of pple
Enough of d killings,
Defending yourself against any form of attack is not bad, dis pple are on a mission to kill and destroy
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by nathabrix: 7:17am On Feb 11, 2015
Eating healthy food is a way to get healthy skin. Make a list of yourPure Moringa Slim nutrition chart involving juices and fruits at the top, followed by green vegetables and milk products. Orange juice attributes the skin with an added glow. Avoid eating crash food from at least months before the marriage. Another important piece of advice is not to eat in a single go, make sure to eat in small portions. Eat sagely, as it helps in digestion and maintaining your metabolism.Stay Fit and healthy If going to a gym/yoga class regularly is a big task for you, then you can start with a simple brisk walk daily. Walk for at least minutes a day and make it your routine. This way you’ll remain active and healthy too. Consult Doctor If you are facing any chronic skin problems then it is suggested to consult a doctor at first place before going to a beautician. Don’t apply any cosmetic on your face before consulting a doctor as it may result into scars or pimples. Any planning to wear Cosmetic lenses Well, if you are planning to wear cosmetic lenses on your D day, then suggestions should be followed~ before wearing them on your wedding, try to practice wearing them on and over. Avoid redness of the eye and continuous watering, which basically caused due to constant wearing of the lenses.http://hyperglycemiaabout.com/pure-moringa-slim/
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by jorlons(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:
Why is it dat dis set of pple has no regard for human lives?
If its not rape, it will b burning of houses or killing of innocent men and women

Don't worry they're slowly advancing down south you can ask them when they come.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by kristisking(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2015
God is watching.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Kennywills7(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2015
jorlons:

Don't worry they're slowly advancing down south you can ask them when they come.
Bro d south are peace loving o but things like dis are not allowed because if anyone dare do dis hmmm d story will b - 30 Fulani men killed in Delta

1 Like

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Tonylyte(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari brothers at work. A fight against them is a fight against buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by M4gunners: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2015
Useless hungry Fulani

2 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by jorlons(m): 7:24am On Feb 11, 2015
wilsondave:
abi now I just wonder why some Fulani behaves like animal...... there sucking demon brothers Boko haram too will continue to massacre human....... when is this going to stop. maybe revolution should happen in northern part of Nigeria or northern should not b part of Nigeria again cause the root of wahala starts from there.

All this will stop when we have actual security. How many times have you seen the police patrol van in your street just to monitor whats happening in the street.

Nigerian security comes after the deed is done.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by lazsnaira(m): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2015
It is good! If Nigerians especially people of Benue & Yorubas had woken up to the discovery by Ndigbo that these HausaFulani animals are not what a man should live with, we all would have been faraway from their barbarism by now. But unfortunately while the people of middle belt has now woken up to that sad reality, our hypocritical Yorubas are still hell bent in their resolve to remain slave to HausaFulanis.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Afritop(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2015
koikoi2:
Buhari ppl at work again. Blood sucking demons called Fulani.

modified!!!!
I always know dat one day I will occupy d number one seat in NL.
I dedicate this page to my luvly wife and kid.
so the president or the leaders who are meant protecting lives and property and ensuring security are not involved in this
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by jorlons(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Those people are savages, sub-humans!
They are coming to blame Jonathan for this.

Bros it's not about blaming Jonathan. Where is the security If more heinous crimes are committed in literate countries what do u expect from uneducated cattlemen with some devils in them.

All this is attributable to a country that has refused to move forward.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Sapeleboy(m): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Them no go fit try dix kind thing 4 warri or sapele, for this mentioned areas na guys dey steal dem cows. Buhari and his Fulacows at work.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by ojay2053(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Seriously, govt need to look into this matter. Fulani nomadic my foot, they all need to go bck to the north and there should be a thick forest provided for them. Enough of the barbaric acts. Northerners hv enough land mass, why disturb peaceful people.

1 Like

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by kodded(m): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2015
Bu**ri call ur hooligans to order

Abi na by force to vote for you

1 Like

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by SIEU: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2015
The Fulanis are good at causing trouble, the Gov should take drastic action on them......... chase them away n kill them all.... they are hard hearted human beings.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by zimoni(f): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2015
The bastards again?

I said it here few days ago that Boko-Fulani shall never rule this country again.

The only solution is to form a rebel group, arm them with enough weapons and attack the marauders in every local government at the same time.

Kill them all is the only solution. Violence is the only language some people understand in Nigeria.

Pa Buhari, sorry is your name.

Nansense.

5 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by merbenko: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2015
jorlons:

All this will stop when we have actual security. How many times have you seen the police patrol van in your street just to monitor whats happening in the street.

Nigerian security comes after the deed is done.
. So if security aren't patrolling that give any man to raise and kill his brother. It look like you are a fulani murderer. If not you will not only shift the blame to the government alone but will provide solution

4 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Keypha(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2015
Fulani people are so wicked and there brother buhari wan to rule us, God will never allowed him to be a president of this country, I trust my village in anambra east, any time fulani kill our brother, we use to kill all of them and kill there cow, our village enter there camp after they kill one farmer in our village we kill all of them since them they never cross our village, our youth never send anyone.

8 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Onyejiuwaokoh: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2015
And the religion/ethnic cleansing continues, some blame it on GEJ while others blame PDP. But the the sponsors and executioners know their aims. As I always say it, the herdsmen is just the artificial name for the Jihadists.

10 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Mexyz(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2015
God please save us from the hands of these animals. What I find worrying is the rate at which these people carry weapons up and down.

1 Like

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by myproperty(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2015
mmmustapha:
There must be a reason behind it, Rip to the dead

What reason are you trying to justify. What reason can a people have for committing murder, killing people in cold blood in almost every where they are, killing people in Nasarawa state,plateau state, kaduna state,Taraba state,Benue state,Kano state e.t.c.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti sang a song saying "they leave sorrow, tears and blood, their regular trade mark".

5 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Mexyz(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2015
God please save us from the hands of these animals. What I find worrying is the rate at which these people carry weapons about.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Fulani herdsmen again? I think it's high time those fellows are taught a very good lesson, kill them all grin

Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by OgologoDimkpa: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari Maalloo boys at it again. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 11, 2015
In all this am still waiting for some hypocrites yorubas who never has sense of reasoning

Them keep craping after buhari...they soon in matter of time realize their mistake

Northerns always good in taking Nigeria backward,..open your eyes yorubas elites

6 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is what I've been talking about...why are fulanis and Hausas so wicked... Must you dominate everywhere in Nigeria?... I don't blame those blood suckers angry
By the way, Toktee; Hope you were not among those killed? tongue

DONT BRING AUSA IN BETWEEN YOU BASTART.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Goodnuel: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2015
My strong and fearless tiv people na him fulani invade??... This will be a strong one.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by Rexyl(m): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Fulani herdsmen and boko haram have the same poisonous blood running in their veins. Anywhere they go they kill and destroy.
Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by SeverusSnape(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

DONT BRING AUSA IN BETWEEN YOU BASTART.
Shut up!...Hausas are wicked folks.
I mean, the Islamic ones wink
Because I know you're a pagan.

8 Likes

Re: 30 Feared Killed In Benue Communities By Fulani Herders by fanysteve: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2015
Fulani headsmen have been killing thousands of non-northerners over the years without fear of anykind, i wonder how many millions they would kill when their brother eventually becomes President,all those IGBO people shouting sai buhari,when the heat comes it will be like Anti-Christ in their eyes,Linda take Note,DonFanySteve say so.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, Shekarau Shun UNILAG Convocation / Olukoya Oyenuga Kidnapped In Ogun / Biafra Anniversary: Police Arrest 10 MASSOB, BIM Members In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.