Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Did I Say Any Thing Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Say Any Thing Bad? (1566 Views)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Guys,is There Any Thing Wrong For Your Woman To Get Multiple Ear Piercings? / Why I Say Nigerian Men Are Loving More Than South African Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by ike4real: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2006
people.i broke up with my girl friend 3 weeks ago,although she was the one that ended the whole thing,she decleared by her self she no longer has interest,in the presence of her new guy,but prior to the last episode 3 weeks ago,she had succeded in frustratng the hell out of my life,4 the last three months,so in a nutshell,due to the fact that i have been uncom4table with her waka waka,of late,during those period she was mis-behaving,i decided to tell her to play safe even if she must play about,that i will never tell her to have only me,that something tells me she has started cheating on me,which she denied,but thank God subsequent event since the break up,has finally vindicated me,and my reason 4 telling her to play safe and be smart is not far-fetched,which is just the fact that,since we started the relationship she was the first and only girl in my life i would ever have sex with without condom,as in,any time we got down,i always skin-dived,due to the level of trust i had in her then,until recently when she started misbehaving,so i voiced out in my frustration,phobia,and anger,pleading with her that she should plz play safe and be smart if she must play about,and if she wants to catch her fun,she took the whole thing out of portion and blew the whole thing saying i accused her of trying to infect me with AIDS,that i said she has AIDS,HMMMM,THAT is what she has been telling her people,pzzz have i said any thing bad/?
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by BrownEyes4(f): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2006
Well did you imply she may have aids?
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by HH(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2006
guy you did nothing wrong, play safe is being desciplined. if you had enough evidence b4 u told her that its just ok. infact i intend to tell some1 that soon, she has a choice 2 stay or leave, BUT guy, do you also play safe?, its very important, stay 1 or 1 or play safe
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by iice(f): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2006
Dude, i think you handled it very well, never mind that you had suspicions but even though the thought of her with someone else was chooking(sp) you, you still told her that she shud just be safe. You ddnt imply that you guys should break up because even thou you had your suspicions, you tried to give her space to do her thing, hoping that she will realize that you were a good thing for her. The prior weeks to the break up where she gave you hell was a inclination/hint that something was gonna go awry in the relationship. I guess you dont have enuff experience in that situation for you to suspect that things would come to a stand still. I think she met someone else who perked her interest for her to have moved smoothly into another relationship. Or she fell out of love with ya. Don't blame yourself man, relationships are hard, most people have to go through so many shitty relationships to finally be awarded the one that is meant for them. It's gonna be hard trusting but time they say heals all (scars go still dey sha). Just take it one day at a time and eventually it will fade into memories.
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by ike4real: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2006
tanx people,i really felt ur comments,but the fact is that i also saw the writing on the wall b4 the whole thing crash-landed,i even told my friend about it,that i was going to tell this girl to plz,stay away 4rom me,and that we should draw the curtain on the whole thing,but they advised me not to be 2 4word in dismissing her,that later she might say i was the one that did away with her,that it was because i have had my fun,that was y i had 2 dislodged her,because,look,i am not being immodest,but the fact is that this is a girl,i can not count au many times i got down with her,in the balcony of her house twice,in my house more than enough times,at her friends'place at the decking,in her working place on the chair,just name it,yet i kepy liking her,plzz i am not trying to feel on top of the world with all these yearns,but it just keep baffling me,i could not believe she was the one doing those mess,when she started misbehaving,this is a girl that kept crying on my neck at the beginning that i should plz love her,she would not Bleep up,she kept reporting me to my friends here and there that i did not love her,that they should talk to me,u know,so later i now decided to give my all,i think she noticed that,that was au she started with me,even me i could not believe i could be so dealt with by a lady like that,knowing the kind of person i was b4 i fell 4 her,honestly i am not being cocky here,but the fact is that i know au i was in the female mkt,b4 i fell in the so called stupid love,hmmmmm welllllll,i promise that would definitly be the last time,i will never put my self in such a dip shit again,neeeeeverrr,so b4 i voiced out partaining the stuff i discussed with her,i was always cing lots of guys around her,i always kept mute,4 quite some time,but as the whole stuff dragged on,and i discivered her sudden change,i knew the relationship was just a time bomb,i could not bear it any more,and this girl being a girl,i make love to without protection,look,initialy i was so carefull about the sex aspect,because i just wanted to Bleep her and kick her away,until she forced me to fall in love with her,so along the line,she started complaining that don't i trust her enough,to make love to her without condom,that she is assuring me,this,that,bla bla bla,so i gave in to her request,and to be sincere then she looked a noble person,until of recent,so when i noticed all her questionable xters,like,she started lieing,she became cold shouldered towards me,my place no longer fascinate her to come to,just name it,she told me she was going some where that she would not be going to work 4 one week,i later discovered she went to her aunty's palce,that was not even the problem,when i got to her aunty's place the woman said she was there ok,but every morning she would leave house and come back late in the night around 8 or 9,4 the 4 days she stayed with her,definitly she was always going to the guy's house,and on 2 occasions i went there i saw her with this same guy,so 4 christ sake y shouldn't i voice out?and due to her age,she is just 20,i said ok,it might be difficult 4 u,and it might be somehow,nonsensical 4 me to say i should or i must be the only one she should have,i decided to tell her that she should plz play safe,that any thing she does she should plz remember my health,and hers,that she should be smart about her waka waka,because i know y i said so,she is a kind of girl very wild on bed,so not that i could not read the writing on the wall,i did,but i did not want to be 2 4ward,that was y i hanged on b4 she finally broke silence her self,because all those period the more i talked to her,the worst she became,well,my friends have told me to leave her that she only want to catch her fun,due to her age,that i should just stay away 4rom her 4 a very long time and if even possible 4 life,i know she is doing all those nonsense because of material things,because she i graduated 3 months ago,i have been so broke,ohh,GOd,it is terrible ooooo,so guys i saw it coming but,but i only took my time.
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by mamaput(f): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2006
have you never heard of the saying

Attack is the best method of defense.
You left her with no other choose than to attack and accuse you to cover up for herself.
You did the right thing then its about your life.
Any man i go out with i tell him the same even b4 we start.
I do not mind if he has to stray but please with rubber.
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by beyunce(f): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2006
U did notin wrong man.
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by bechex(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2006
Nottin bad my guy
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by Hotstepper(f): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2006
broda, u have done nuthing wrong, she should continue going about esp. doing it raw, nemesis will catch up with her if shez not careful, u made da right decision, AIDS IS REAL, they just concluded da conference here in Toronto with ppl like cill clinton, bill gates and musicians here, be safe every1, at 20 and shez like dat, good luck 2 her sha
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by needeeg(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2006
nope u hv not man!!!!
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by KOOL9JA: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2006
Yeah ! Thats ma G.U did d right thing,U call a spade a spade. . .So ? She said its over ?. . .Ma man let her go and face her thing she's jus' a hoe girl that doesn't care about good thin' but fake shit.

Ma man be cool,she aint mend 4 u(She no be ur type),She's just like those girls on da streets.so dont care a bit about her anymore.there r alot of good girls out their,so go get urself a beautiful one and treat her the way she should be treated.

CHEERS!!!!
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by olodo(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2006
MEN YOU WERE TOTALLY WRONG!!!!!!!!!
why is everybody trying to deceive you.
you knew she dey waka then you should have cut off one of her legs before she has the gut tell you she no dey do again. i hope she no dey stay for your street if not why are you troubling your head

but on a serious note NEVER TRUST ANYWOMAN,
ALWAYS PLAY SAFE.
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by abbeygurl(f): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2006
well don't mind her.she's only saying that to pple so dat dey won't blame her for living you for another guy. grin
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by Busta(f): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2006
guy, u've said nuthin bad and as for her, let her go and move on with ur life. U'll meet someone better, and reliable. As for her, she go soon find wetin she dey look for, for sokoto
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by Oracle(m): 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2006
Ike,
telling her to play safe while both of you were together probably made her feel you were suspecting but wasn't sure.

you should have plainly told her to stop it or you break up with her.
itz better than putting yourself in a very big problem.
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by ike4real: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2006
tanx 4 ur view oracle,but the fact is that i was and is still being highly vindicated by subsequent events by this girl,look the fact is that i just hit the nail in the head pertaining the whole thing,she knew i was correct,and still knows i am correct,on the issue of telling her to stop,well look,she is 20,and i feel she still has a lot of juvenile traits flowing in her,she really wants to catch her fun,so i might sound somehow cagy,if i tell her to stick with me alone,she might feel i am blocking her 4rom what her other mates are enjoying,so i think i had no option than to just tell her to catch her fun,but she should plzz play safe,and on the issue of me telling her to get off me,well when i seeked advice 4rom my friends they told me not to be the one to end the whole thing,so that later she would not be the saying that after all i was the one that dumped her after catching my fun with her,that i should allow her break the silence,which i think i am not regreting doing at all,so my guy,na so e be ooooo.
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by jaybaby(f): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2006
U did nuttin WRONG ma BRO!

allow her Go
Re: Did I Say Any Thing Bad? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2011
ladies ehnn?? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Which Goes Better Two Girls And A Guy? / I / Does Her Past Matters To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.