Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures (8653 Views)

Guys, Why Does This Happen (hilarious But Relatable Picture) / Funny Romantic Pictures / Funny Romantic Pics Of The Day (18+) Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Legoo tongue

Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Mayor21(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Rotfl, up u!
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Fatalveli(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
. Go update your beauty personified now!undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by elantraceey(f): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
very funny....thumbs up
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Viktoh(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by ronald4lif(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol @ look if you don't want my God to bend your destiny, mad stuff cheesy
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Sheenor: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Viktoh(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Such a perfect thread. grin
God knows I need a long good laugh not to cry.
Yea. 5 different ladies turned me down today.
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Viktoh(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aprime:
bruh, na so u ugly reach?? grin
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aprime:
na which soap u take bath today
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by MaLAdyy(f): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
nyc 1 mznelly
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
THANK YOU for the loads of LOL

Laughed so hard I nearly peed & pooed on myself. Uh-oh TMI ?

Anyway

Keep 'em coming

Buahaha grrrrrr hehehehe aahh ack ack

*i knew theres a reason i keep coming back to this silly azz forum and its wackos (no offense)

Uh oh..... Must stop lol-ing! Loo time undecided
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Ovie56(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aprime:
five ladies? when me dey fear to talk just one … there is God o anyway I think I ugly pass u
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aprime:

So all the ladies in this planet has conspired to deny you sex...wow!

My broda, you are on a long thing.

Mznelly, hope you are coming on the 14th o??
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
DDeliverer:

So all the ladies in this planet has conspired to deny you sex...wow!

My broda, you are on a long thing.

Mznelly, hope you are coming on the 14th o??

Lol, coming to where, Sir?
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aprime:
eyaa sory,two was hitting on me,all na for val,people that never called my linne since my birthday last april were like honeyaunch how do u do am around.GHOST MODE
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by pretydiva(f): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lolzz@ wen u drop smtin in front of ur crush. Dat really got me laughing cheesy cheesy
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Maamin(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Some funny pics here tho!.. grin cheesy
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2015

Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Beennkumar(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
LOL. Hilarious. grin
Re: Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmm. . . I laughed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – / Should You Ever Say Sorry To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.