Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? (8652 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
covering half of her face with hand

Does anyone know?

I have been seeing this, I don't know if it's a sign

3 Shares

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ela Ojukan cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by ndcide(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes it is
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Its a skincare pics showing you or advertising that the cosmetic products they use gives an even toned skin with no dark knuckles. Same color from face to toe.

Or a makeup (powder) that is known as next to skin that you can hardly tell that you have a makeup on as its same color with other parts of your body.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Maxmilliano111: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
ILLUMINATI

lolss

3 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by lilmax(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Winches

Run from them

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by budaatum: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
One has to laugh at times.

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Its a skincare pics showing you or advertising that the cosmetic products they use gives an even toned skin with no dark knuckles. Same color from face to toe.

Or a makeup (powder) that is known as next to skin that you can hardly tell that you have a makeup on as its same color with other parts of your body.

angry Why nau I was enjoying the display of ignorance , now you had to enlighten people

13 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
grin grin grin she is just doing a eye test why are you troubling yourself.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Thanks, now I have understood it.

Like say you no comment, I for come see 6 comments, rushing to read it and feel disappointed, others didn't say meaningful thing.
SMH

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
pcguru1:

angry Why nau I was enjoying the display of ignorance , now you had to enlighten people

O yeah?

Well I didn't know.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Isinweke:

Thanks, now I have understood it.

Like say you no comment, I for come see 6 comments, rushing to read it and feel disappointed, others didn't say meaningful thing.
SMH

You're welcome.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by sweetonugbu: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

you should have waited small to allow the religious nuts to be through with their madness before enlightening them, with this people in the majority there will be no progress.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

O yeah?

Well I didn't know.

It's just funny see people coming to satanic conclusion, It's just like when I somehow noticed every watch ad was positioned 10:10 , some will attach spirituality to it.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
sweetonugbu:
you should have waited small to allow the religious nuts to be through with their madness before enlightening them, with this people in the majority there will be no progress.

Hey... but why is everyone telling me I should have waited? Thought you didn't know and wanted to know why; reason you put up the question.

Ok sowii ooo.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by sweetonugbu: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Hey... but why is everyone telling me I should have waited? Thought you didn't know and wanted to know why; reason you put up the question.

Ok sowii ooo.
don't you enjoy free comedy?.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by simplepee(f): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
omokoginimi:
Ela Ojukan cheesy
Fi kan riran grin grin
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
simplepee:
Fi kan riran grin grin
oshamoo grin

Maybe na shoki dem dey dance sef

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by iamharkinwaley: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

You are smart, nice one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
iamharkinwaley:

You are smart, nice one.

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by doggedfighter(f): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Religious nutcases having a field day . Such a shame undecided
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by maya007: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
The person with d 666 comment up dere is d biggest mumu av ceen dis year somone is asking about a palm over a face and ir bringing up photos with different finger signs ur not just blind ur also dumb

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by RubiesBanking: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2020
Maybe she's now into a cult, just like a show I used to watch back then house of anubis
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Bolognese: 7:21am On Jan 22, 2020
I think this is the meaning ��

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by HQuadreal: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by HQuadreal: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2020
RubiesBanking:
Maybe she's now into a cult, just like a show I used to watch back then house of anubis

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by HQuadreal: 7:28am On Jan 22, 2020
Bolognese:
I think this is the meaning ��

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Bolognese: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2020
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by HQuadreal: 7:33am On Jan 22, 2020

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Smony: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2020
abeg mak I book space sit down read comments.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Adasun(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2020
pcguru1:

acting as if he has an idea bfor. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Adasun(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2020
pcguru1:

It's just funny see people coming to satanic conclusion, It's just like when I somehow noticed every watch ad was positioned 10:10 , some will attach spirituality to it.
what is it then? Coincident?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Psychology Of Chronic Wife Beaters: Ladies Take Note / Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.