Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (181696 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by aje33: 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hi everyone.
Pls I want to know the format of the certificates that we will upload(ie PDF, word or jpeg).
Also, I'm applying for MSC construction management. I want to know the course duration and the total fees involved.
Thanks.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2015
terens262:
Master of Development Finance (MDF) (Part-Time)

Entry Requirements:

(i) Candidate must possess a Bachelor's honours degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration or Management from this University or any other recognized institution, or

(ii) A Postgraduate Diploma in Finance with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 from the University of Lagos or any other recognized institution.

(iii) A candidate must also possess professional certificate in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Marketing, Insurance and Stock Broking such as ACA, ACCA, ICMA, ACIB or MBA (with specialization in Finance).

Pls in item (iii)- is it a must to have ACA and ther rest be4 u can apply for it? What is the school fees of Msc Dev fin? Becos I want finance Dats why I didn't buy d form last year because there were kwn finance last year! Tnk u.

you only need at least one certificate in one of them with specialization in finanace
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2015
aje33:
Hi everyone.
Pls I want to know the format of the certificates that we will upload(ie PDF, word or jpeg).
Also, I'm applying for MSC construction management. I want to know the course duration and the total fees involved.
Thanks.

I'm also stuck at this point that s why I haven't submit yet but an email to the ict guys won't be bad
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Hello Kalah, I need your advise. Am a graduate of Library and information science with 2.95 Cgpa,and but working as an online customer care rep(3yrs experience). i intend to go for an MBA program in unilag, don't know if its a wise move or not.nd if yes,will I b disqualified on cgpa grounds?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
enyinna4:
Hello Kalah, I need your advise. Am a graduate of Library and information science with 2.95 Cgpa,and but working as an online customer care rep(3yrs experience). i intend to go for an MBA program in unilag, don't know if its a wise move or not.nd if yes,will I b disqualified on cgpa grounds?
.CGPA for MBA is not stated but why not go for MIT or if you wish Masters in Information Science at university of Ibadan but if you insist on MBA no stipulated CGPA but a walk to the department will help you
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
terens262:
I didn't see Msc Finance.
What I saw on the list is Msc developmental Finance which requires one professional qualifications b4 u can apply for it.

Pls if there is Msc Finance som1 shud let me kwn. Tnks

MSc Finance is there bro, its between estate management and fisheries
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
all I need now is past questions and abeg who don send transcript
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Please;I graduated with 2:1 in Philosophy. Can I go for masters in psychology or mild. If yes;what's the duration for each and fees? Thanks.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=terens262 post=35007035]

Pls send me the site you use in checking these course on Msc Finance.
Txt me ur number or Pin also: 2bb21a38[/quote
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Rachbee:
Please;I graduated with 2:1 in Philosophy. Can I go for masters in psychology or mild. If yes;what's the duration for each and fees? Thanks.

obligatory fees is 61,500 and fees for each program can be found here http://hrdc.unilag.edu.ng/postgraduate.php

I know little about Art/Humanities but requirement for psychology say BSc is psychology so finish the rest
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 22, 2015
checkmateman:

.CGPA for MBA is not stated but why not go for MIT or if you wish Masters in Information Science at university of Ibadan but if you insist on MBA no stipulated CGPA but a walk to the department will help you

Thanks alot
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2015
As a graduate of Philosophy;which masters courses can I do?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2015
Rachbee:

I beg you in the name of God, don't do masters because it will add to your job search, first is identify what profession you want to settle in, then work towards it and if it requires a masters then go for it but coming here asking for masters will surely mislead you as people will give you their own opinion for your life

3 Likes

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
enyinna4:

Why are you choosing MBA? what is your career aim? these are things you must look at before you make any choice
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rachbee:

there are many choices which depend on your background , training and experiences.

find some combo below:

MSC PHILOSOPHY Hot combos

plus MBA
plus msc Philosophy
plus MMP
plus MPA
plus MISS
plus MPIA
plus MILR
plus MASTERS IN LEGAL STUDIES
plus MIRSS
plus POLITICAL SCIENCE
plus Sociology
plus PGDE
plus MDSS
plus MPA
plus MILD
plus DISPUTE RESOLUTION
plus MASTERS IN CRIMINOLOGY
plus IRPM
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Fapohunda97: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
checkmateman:

I'm also stuck at this point that s why I haven't submit yet but an email to the ict guys won't be bad

please what was the response from ict people?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Fapohunda97: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please is there column or portion of the form alloted for refrees' addresses and also is there any need of printing out filled application form and refrees' form (if any)?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
The "Right Information" is Power! Be informed!!
Do you ever desire to study in the US? Worry no more
as we walk you through the US Grad School admissions and funding! - 99.9% Success rate . -
We are currently offering:
1. Free review sessions to potential applicants to US grad schools. we'll help to scrutinize and review their "application packets" to determine what your odds are in getting admission and funding for any of the majors listed below:
Application packet include: Resume/Cv, Copy of Academic transcripts, GRE /TOEFl scores.NB: if you've not taken the GRE yet but you plan taking the exam soon, you're also welcome to send us your transcript and CV pending you get ur GRE result. You may send us your a Compressed version of your "Application packet" (preferably in pdf format) as attachment our email id: msphdinus@gmail.com
with subject titled: "Free Review Application Packet"
2. Free advising on study abroad:
Engineering Disciplines:
Computer science, MIS, and IT Related courses,
Electrical engineering
Mechanical and Agric. Engineering
Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Food science and Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Industrial Engineering
Sciences:
Material Science, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Micro-Biology, Earth Science, Geology
Social sciences:
Mass communication, Political science, Accounting, Business administration, Economics
Agricultural sciences:
Agronomy
Plant pathology
Agric Economics and Extention
Soil Science...
...speak to us, we'll be glad to help you.
contact email: msphdinus@gmail.com or like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MS-PhD-Abroad/1599287637027588?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
aje33:
Hi everyone.
Thanks.

as we walk you through the US Grad School admissions and funding! - 99.9% Success rate . -
1. Free review sessions to potential applicants to US grad schools. we'll help to scrutinize and review their "application packets" to determine what your odds are in getting admission and funding for any of the majors listed below:
Application packet include: Resume/Cv, Copy of Academic transcripts, GRE /TOEFl scores.NB: if you've not taken the GRE yet but you plan taking the exam soon, you're also welcome to send us your transcript and CV pending you get ur GRE result. You may send us your a Compressed version of your "Application packet" (preferably in pdf format) as attachment our email id: msphdinus@gmail.com
Engineering Disciplines:
Electrical engineering
Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Industrial Engineering
Sciences:
Material Science, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Micro-Biology, Earth Science, Geology
Social sciences:
Mass communication, Political science, Accounting, Business administration, Economics
Agricultural sciences:
Agronomy
Plant pathology
Soil Science...
contact email: msphdinus@gmail.com or like our facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MS-PhD-Abroad/1599287637027588?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by anotherspring: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Engineering Disciplines:
Electrical engineering
Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Industrial Engineering
Sciences:
Social sciences:
Agricultural sciences:
Agronomy
Plant pathology
Soil Science...
contact email: msphdinus@gmail.com or like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/MS-PhD-Abroad/1599287637027588?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by aje33: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
checkmateman:

kalan help!!!!!!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Fapohunda97:

please what was the response from ict people?
I haven't but will give kalan a call
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by aje33: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
aje33:
Hi everyone.
Thanks.

kalan help!!!!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
I just called kalan now and he said that we can use any try any format either PDF or jpg for our document and if we click on view certificate and it didn't come try another but we should also check the size of the file

and about transcript it is for admission sorting although he didn't specify when to send it but I advise immediately after exam or some days to the exam.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
aje33:

kalan help!!!!
scroll up to know the fees involve
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
terens262:
Anybody in the house who has unilag address to send transcript to or email address.

have you submit your application online final
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Zaen: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
pooljazy:

yes ooohhh do you have any past questions
no I don't. Bt I was told one can get from the department
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
aje33:
Hi everyone.
Thanks.

use any format, what matters is the size of what is loaded. just keep it low.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.