Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (181779 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
terens262:
Anybody in the house who has unilag address to send transcript to or email address.

All Official transcripts in a sealed enveloped should be addressed to:

Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary
school of Postgraduate studies
Unilag.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
U1:
@ Kalan or anyone. Please I need your help on an issue.

I'm an Economics graduate (not from Unilag) and currently interested in M.sc Finance, which is available at the school. While my degree made the cut, there's an additional requirement stated thus: "(ii) In addition to the above, basic courses in Corporate Finance are required."

I can't remember specifically taking Corporate Finance courses. Do I still stand any chance at all?

Go ahead and apply and dont disturb yourself with such.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Yes I think so. you should hv someone in lag that can help u buy it bro.

Dont give wrong info. you can do the reg online wherever you are. if you facing challenges its just becos they just started, it will be
sorted soon.

you dont need to come to Unilag to do your registration. its 99% online apart from going to the bank. most Banks like Wema and GTB are faster to deal with.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thanks Kalan. Please what's the fees and duration for mild, irpm and mmp?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
@Checkmate I did not ask for your opinion on whether to do masters or not. I only asked for the courses I can do.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
U1:

Thanks for the response, man. Guess I'll just make do with Economics at my alma mater in that case. But finance really appeals to me.

dont ever build your life on what people say without first getting expert opinion.
dont make major decision that concern your life from just what anybody says through guesswork. its dangerous.
even if they say no, always find a way to say yes.

Read my reply to your query above.

you are very very much qualify for msc finance with or without corporate finance- there is no way you will do economics without macro and micro economics classes with a bit of corporate finance spice in there. that proviso was written for those who did Business admin.

be well advised.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rachbee:
Thanks Kalan. Please what's the fees and duration for mild, irpm and mmp?

For Rachbee,

find them below:

IRPM
-- 150 PT and 75 FT,
- pt is 2 yrs and ft is 12 months

MILD
-- 150 PT only
- pt is 2 yrs

MMP
-- 150 PT only
- pt is 2 yrs

make your decisions based on wise counsel.
Your life is too precious to be based on 'hearsay'

hope it helps.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
checkmateman:
Did anybody know if or how our referees are going to be contacted

Nobody contact anybody, who has the time?

its just formality, to fulfill all righteousness, they wont even check the names there. relax
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thanks Kalan. Please what's the fees and duration for Legal studies and Dispute Resolution?
Besides how can I download the Brochure if there's any?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ONWARDBABA: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
sir i ned ur candid advice
plz can i get ur no sir or email
vicdrawar@gmail.com
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Fapohunda97: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Fapohunda97:
please a 2:2 BSc Industrial Mathematics wants to apply for statistics but the second course requirement says He should be a postgrauduate diploma holder in statistics from UNILAG but he isn't. Can the application be contuined?

Help please!!!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 23, 2015
pls whats the tuition fee for an MBA (full time) program, and also the application deadline. thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 3:53am On Jun 23, 2015
kalan:
Currently We Have Past Q&A For the Following Set of MASTERS/PROFESSIONAL Courses FOR UNILAG MASTERS 2015/2016 ENTRANCE EXAMS.

Below for you to download and read on your PC, BB, IPAD, LAPTOPS, SAMSUNG, IPHONE, TECNO, HUAWEI, INFINITY AND LUMIA PHONES,

Or you may print it out if you so desire.

WE STOCK SOFT AND HARD COPIES FOR YOUR DELIGHT.

REQUEST YOUR COPY OR CALL NOW. SEE DETAILS BELOW.

CURRENT AVAILABLE UNILAG MASTER/PG COURSES FOR 2015/2016 ENTRANCE EXAMS ARE:

1. MBA P/T, F/T and Executive

2. Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)

3. M.Sc. Political Science & Occasional

4. Master of Public Administration (MPA)

5. M.Sc. & P.G.D Mass Communication

6. Master in Transport Management and Planning (MTMP)

7. M.Sc. & PGD Economics

8. PGD & M.A. English

9. Master of Project Management (MPM)

10. M.Sc. Estate Management

11. Master of Facilities Management (MFM)

12. Master in Public and International Affairs (MPIA)

13. M.Sc. Marketing

14. M.Sc. Management

15. M.Sc. Operations Research

16. M.Sc. Production Management & Organizational Behaviour

17. PGD Finance and M.Sc. Finance

18. Masters in Development Finance (MDF)

19. M.Sc. Accounting and PGD Accounting

20. M.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management (IRPM)

21. Master of Industrial & Labour Relations

22. M.Sc. Actuarial Science

23. M.Sc. Risk Management & Insurance

24. M.Sc. Insurance

25. Masters in Employment & Labour Studies (MELS)

26. Masters in Public Health (MPH)

27. M.Sc. Electrical Engineering

28. M.Sc. CHEMICAL Engineering

29. M.Sc. Systems Engineering

30. Master Risk Management MRM

31. M.Sc. LLM

32. M.Sc. CHEMISTRY

33. M.Sc. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY

34. M.Sc. CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT

35. M.Sc. BUILDING

36. M.Sc. ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY

37. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Educational Administration and Planning

38. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Educational Foundation

39. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)

40. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Adult Education

41. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Mechanical Engineering

42. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Cell Biology and Genetics

43. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Cell Biology and Genetics

44. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Microbiology

45. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Cell Biology and Genetics

46. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Building Services

47. Msc Statistics

48. Msc/Pgd Economics

49. Msc/Pgd Mathematics

50. Masters in Process Engineering MPE

51. Msc/Pgd GEOPHYSICS

52. Masters in APPLIED GEOPHYSICS (MAG)

53. Msc GEOLOGY

54. Masters in APPLIED GEOPHYSICS (MAG)

55. Master of Science in Risk Management and Insurance

56. MSC in Psychology

57. Master of Science in Psychology (Occasional)

58. (M.Sc.) in Surveying and Geoinformatics

59. Master of Geographic Information System MGIS

60. Master of Geoinformatics Information Technology MGIT

61. (M.Sc.) in PHYSICS

62. Master in ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT MEM

63. M.Sc. in ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY & POLLUTION MANAGEMENT

64. Master in DIPLOMACY and STRATEGIC STUDIES MDSS

65. Master in International Relations and STRATEGIC STUDIES - MISS

66. Msc in Public Health (MPH)

67. M.A. in History and Strategic studies

68. Msc in CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY

69. Msc In SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS

70. Msc Sociology

71. Msc Biochemistry

72. Msc Anatomy

73. Msc Physiology

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY FROM THE SITE BELOW OR CALL THE NUMBER ON THE SITE FOR ENQUIRIES

http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

for all your Unilag PG past questions and answers download and enquire about Tuition fees for all depts

FORMS ARE OUT AND STARTED SELLING SINCE JUNE 8TH TO END JULY 31ST.

Do not waste your Form fees N22,500, Do something about it today

All the best.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by matmatman(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Hello house, please can one with a 2.2 in theatre arts (CGP 3.47) apply for masters in English literature (part time)? And what is the fee? Thank you. Okpasmartin@gmail.com
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Sideshow: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2015
Is it possible to do any professional masters degree in UNILAG without the required work experience? e.g. Im interested in the Masters in Security and Intelligence studies, but I dont have the required 3 years of work experience? Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by newazuka: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2015
Get the right material for your post utme exams visit www.examprep.ng or search for xprep and download the examprep app from your playstore/blackberry world.
You also stand a chance to win fabulous prizes, if you download, register and use the app.

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by chando29(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good afternoon admin,thanx for ur help all these while,pls I am about buying d unilag pg form(chemical engineering)..my issue is dat my original cert is not redy,d school said it wud b redy nx year bt dat they(my school)wud snd a confirmation letter on my behalf to unilag pending wen the certificate wud be ready..pls wat's ur advise or suggestion on dis issue?thanx again in anticipation to ur response
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by dotchez(f): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good afternoon Kalan. Getting confused on the course to go for. I have Bsc in Sociology (2:1), 2ndly, my school certificate is not yet ready and will be through wit my service(nysc) next week that's the only experience I have, was posted to local council.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by pyths102: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
@Kalan. pls i am doin my NYSC and will be through October 2nd. dont have my NYSC certificate yet. can i still apply for economics FT?. i read economics 2:1. and pls what is the fee and is it really 1 yr?. also i would like to find out abt M.Sc Finance. wats d duration of the finance FT and fees.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by benjanjo1: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
pyths102:
@Kalan. pls i am doin my NYSC and will be through October 2nd. dont have my NYSC certificate yet. can i still apply for economics FT?. i read economics 2:1. and pls what is the fee and is it really 1 yr?. also i would like to find out abt M.Sc Finance. wats d duration of the finance FT and fees.

@kalan pls answer this guy. I've got a brother passing out october this year and I wan buy the form for am. Pls give an emphatic no or yes.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kayceekelly: 4:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Please I want to apply for msc in FUTA can someone help me with the procedures. I mean the procedures for the application. If I can obtain the form at any bank. How to get the transcript form. Here is my whatsapp number 08064779981 and my email okorolindakelechi@gmail.com. Thanks pls I need it urgently
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2015
chando29:
Good afternoon admin,thanx for ur help all these while,pls I am about buying d unilag pg form(chemical engineering)..my issue is dat my original cert is not redy,d school said it wud b redy nx year bt dat they(my school)wud snd a confirmation letter on my behalf to unilag pending wen the certificate wud be ready..pls wat's ur advise or suggestion on dis issue?thanx again in anticipation to ur response

DONT DO IT!
Unilag does not play with original certificate. even if you scored 100/100 in the exams, without your ORIGINAL CERT during admission your admission will be withdrawn

Take it from me as someone who knows.

settled that first before you apply.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2015
pyths102:

This is dicey to say YES or NO.

NORMALLY Unilag admission will be in NOV/DEC, but times do change, so if you can take the risk go ahead and obtain the form, But viewers discretion is advised!

for other questions, Msc ECO is 12 months, fee is 75k MSC Finance is 3 semester ie 18 months and fees is N100k
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by sherif4owo(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2015
kalan:

For Rachbee,

find them below:

IRPM
-- 150 PT and 75 FT,
- pt is 2 yrs and ft is 12 months

MILD
-- 150 PT only
- pt is 2 yrs

MMP
-- 150 PT only
- pt is 2 yrs

make your decisions based on wise counsel.
Your life is too precious to be based on 'hearsay'

hope it helps.

Do u mean 150k per session or semester or whole course duration?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by pooljazy: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2015
i dont have original result tho i graduated 2012 i have to check my school then........hmmm maiduguri cry

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by pooljazy: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2015
kalan:

DONT DO IT!
Unilag does not play with original certificate. even if you scored 100/100 in the exams, without your ORIGINAL CERT during admission your admission will be withdrawn

Take it from me as someone who knows.

settled that first before you apply.
pls when is the admission taking place
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by benjanjo1: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2015
@kalan is there any possibility that the time period for the sale of the pg admission form will be extended beyond the second week of august? I ask this because I heard something like this happened last year
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by pooljazy: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2015
Unilag Issue
Pls my original certificate is coming out next year i graduated 2012.........pls am i eligible for the process.............but i tot they said your original cert/transcript must be ready invariably if you dont have original cert you must tender transcript
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
benjanjo1:
@kalan is there any possibility that the time period for the sale of the pg admission form will be extended beyond the second week of august? I ask this because I heard something like this happened last year
Normally after july 31st, there will be 2 weeks of extention so after dat another 2 weeks is exams, likely August ending
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Olusegun90: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
pls those that have uploaded their certificates, what are the sizes of the uploaded certificates because i am finding it difficult viewing the certificates..
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by gr8nes: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rili nice work @ kalan....av bn trying to get my hands on MSC civil engrg past questions; highway n traffic option bt to no avail....can u help me out?
2ndly, wats d duration,tuition fee n other hidden cost for this course?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.