Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (180876 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by pyths102: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
please i want to knw. are we bringing out certificates and documents to the Exam hall?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by DSpokesMan(m): 1:10am On Jul 13, 2015
Greetings Mr Kalan. You're doing a great job. Welldone. I intend applying for Diplomacy and Strategic Studies. I've been trying to download past questions from your blog to no avail. Response has been invalid email address.

Please kindly help with alternatives. Thanks.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2015
finally submited and also I was able to view my certificate after uploading it On jpg format thanks mr kalan for my annoying questions even though u don answer all lol
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Hello Mr Kalan. Good day sir. please I have been asking you questions but you dont reply me sir. dont know if I have done something wrong. Please my question again is I am aspiring to study msc in pharmaceutical chemistry and I need past questions on it from you. please can I get past questions on pharmaceutical chemistry from you? Thank you and please what is the tuition fee like? waiting patiently for your response sir. thank you.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by samseen1: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Please when does transcripts submission comes in? Is it after the entrance exam or before?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by sinkay007(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by floryzt: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gudday, pls I studied mathematics educatiin , and finished with a 2:2. Will like to know if I could go for my master's in statistics on part time, and also will like to know the duration and tuition fee. Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by sefiureal(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
is part payment allowed for full time students?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by sefiureal(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mr Kalan, is it possible for me to be working while on full time program?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Pweezy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
@kalan pls i nid ur mobile no....meanwhile pls assist here...i read banking and finance n im considering IRPM(pt) or Management(pt)...pls i nid to knw ow d lecture schedule looks like( weekends or weekdays) n cost implications...please....
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mYphhiRes: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please I'm very confused right now.... Mr Kalan please I need your help.

I want to apply online but I seem to be getting something wrong on the site. Please how do I apply online and pay the application fees too.

I have a B.Sc in Biochemistry and graduated with a 2.1. I'm currently serving and God willing, would pass out from nysc by the first week of October, please would that be a problem?

Please would I need to upload my original B.Sc cert and transcripts now during the application process?

I'm considering M. Sc in Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management. However from you sample past questions I downloaded I observed that Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management is under Zoology department.. Please what exactly would be on my M.Sc cert? Is it Zoology or Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management?

Please how much does it cost and what is the duration?

I would really appreciate your assistance please .

cc: kalan
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Bola4mi(f): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
kalan:
Currently We Have Past Q&A For the Following Set of MASTERS/PROFESSIONAL Courses FOR UNILAG MASTERS 2015/2016 ENTRANCE EXAMS.

Below for you to download and read on your PC, BB, IPAD, LAPTOPS, SAMSUNG, IPHONE, TECNO, HUAWEI, INFINITY AND LUMIA PHONES,

Or you may print it out if you so desire.

WE STOCK SOFT AND HARD COPIES FOR YOUR DELIGHT.

REQUEST YOUR COPY OR CALL NOW. SEE DETAILS BELOW.

CURRENT AVAILABLE UNILAG MASTER/PG COURSES FOR 2015/2016 ENTRANCE EXAMS ARE:

1. MBA P/T, F/T and Executive

2. Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)

3. M.Sc. Political Science & Occasional

4. Master of Public Administration (MPA)

5. M.Sc. & P.G.D Mass Communication

6. Master in Transport Management and Planning (MTMP)

7. M.Sc. & PGD Economics

8. PGD & M.A. English

9. Master of Project Management (MPM)

10. M.Sc. Estate Management

11. Master of Facilities Management (MFM)

12. Master in Public and International Affairs (MPIA)

13. M.Sc. Marketing

14. M.Sc. Management

15. M.Sc. Operations Research

16. M.Sc. Production Management & Organizational Behaviour

17. PGD Finance and M.Sc. Finance

18. Masters in Development Finance (MDF)

19. M.Sc. Accounting and PGD Accounting

20. M.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management (IRPM)

21. Master of Industrial & Labour Relations

22. M.Sc. Actuarial Science

23. M.Sc. Risk Management & Insurance

24. M.Sc. Insurance

25. Masters in Employment & Labour Studies (MELS)

26. Masters in Public Health (MPH)

27. M.Sc. Electrical Engineering

28. M.Sc. CHEMICAL Engineering

29. M.Sc. Systems Engineering

30. Master Risk Management MRM

31. M.Sc. LLM

32. M.Sc. CHEMISTRY

33. M.Sc. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY

34. M.Sc. CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT

35. M.Sc. BUILDING

36. M.Sc. ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY

37. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Educational Administration and Planning

38. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Educational Foundation

39. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)

40. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Adult Education

41. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Mechanical Engineering

42. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Cell Biology and Genetics

43. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Cell Biology and Genetics

44. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Microbiology

45. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Cell Biology and Genetics

46. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Building Services

47. Msc Statistics

48. Msc/Pgd Economics

49. Msc/Pgd Mathematics

50. Masters in Process Engineering MPE

51. Msc/Pgd GEOPHYSICS

52. Masters in APPLIED GEOPHYSICS (MAG)

53. Msc GEOLOGY

54. Masters in APPLIED GEOPHYSICS (MAG)

55. Master of Science in Risk Management and Insurance

56. MSC in Psychology

57. Master of Science in Psychology (Occasional)

58. (M.Sc.) in Surveying and Geoinformatics

59. Master of Geographic Information System MGIS

60. Master of Geoinformatics Information Technology MGIT

61. (M.Sc.) in PHYSICS

62. Master in ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT MEM

63. M.Sc. in ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY & POLLUTION MANAGEMENT

64. Master in DIPLOMACY and STRATEGIC STUDIES MDSS

65. Master in International Relations and STRATEGIC STUDIES - MISS

66. Msc in Public Health (MPH)

67. M.A. in History and Strategic studies

68. Msc in CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY

69. Msc In SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS

70. Msc Sociology

71. Msc Biochemistry

72. Msc Anatomy

73. Msc Physiology

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY FROM THE SITE BELOW OR CALL THE NUMBER ON THE SITE FOR ENQUIRIES

http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

for all your Unilag PG past questions and answers download and enquire about Tuition fees for all depts

FORMS ARE OUT AND STARTED SELLING SINCE JUNE 8TH TO END JULY 31ST.

Do not waste your Form fees N22,500, Do something about it today

All the best.
mr kalan pls I need ur advise on dis,I av HND in hotel and catering management,graduated with lower credit,still which to further more on my education what ur advice for me?becos each time i go out there to look for job they keep reffering me to work in an hotel,of which don't want to,so need to further more to compliment my course so I can get a good job.thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Walphem(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thanks all for this great thread! Please kindly inform me on the best materials to use in preparing for the MBA entrance exam(The past questions will differently be used). regular GMAT? Am eagerly waiting for your response. God bless
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2015
pyths102:
please i want to knw. are we bringing out certificates and documents to the Exam hall?

Just your application print out and your EXAM PASS or acknowledgement Form
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Bola4mi:
mr kalan pls I need ur advise on dis,I av HND in hotel and catering management,graduated with lower credit,still which to further more on my education what ur advice for me?becos each time i go out there to look for job they keep reffering me to work in an hotel,of which don't want to,so need to further more to compliment my course so I can get a good job.thanks

so what career change are you looking at? what area of interest do you want to explore?, let me know before i can give an opinion.
And why dont you like your course path? is it that you dont like the course or you dont know how to advance further?

talk to me. or better still call me. my phone number is on my blog - check the first page for it.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2015
Walphem:
Thanks all for this great thread! Please kindly inform me on the best materials to use in preparing for the MBA entrance exam(The past questions will differently be used). regular GMAT? Am eagerly waiting for your response. God bless

GMAT is waste of time. after getting the past questions, explore what I call Topical reading.

Its the secrets of first class students or those we call 4-pointers.

Do you know every exams has a course- outlay? what I mean is that there are topics where examiners draw questions from, with topical reading you will cover all hooks and crannies of such outlay.

try it and thank me later.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Pweezy(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2015
mr kalan pls i nid ur mobile no....meanwhile pls assist here...i read banking and finance n im considering IRPM(pt) or Management(pt)...pls i nid to knw ow d lecture schedule looks like( weekends or weekdays) n cost implications...please....
kalan:

so what career change are you looking at? what area of interest do you want to explore?, let me know before i can give an opinion.
And why dont you like your course path? is it that you dont like the course or you dont know how to advance further?

talk to me. or better still call me. my phone number is on my blog - check the first page for it.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2015
mYphhiRes:
Please I'm very confused right now.... Mr Kalan please I need your help.

I want to apply online but I seem to be getting something wrong on the site. Please how do I apply online and pay the application fees too.

I have a B.Sc in Biochemistry and graduated with a 2.1. I'm currently serving and God willing, would pass out from nysc by the first week of October, please would that be a problem?

Please would I need to upload my original B.Sc cert and transcripts now during the application process?

I'm considering M. Sc in Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management. However from you sample past questions I downloaded I observed that Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management is under Zoology department.. Please what exactly would be on my M.Sc cert? Is it Zoology or Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management?

I would really appreciate your assistance please .

cc: kalan

These Questions are Jamb-rated!

let me try.

how do I apply online and pay the application fees too.

ANS: there is a nine step guide i gave on this thread on step by step guide. check 797 post for details

ANS---NO.

ans--yes u upload Original Bsc, nysc. you apply for transcript from your school. that can be done later.
if no originals, use statement of result, but BE VERY SURE that your originals will be ready bt DEC/JAN when registration will take place

what exactly would be on my M.Sc cert? Is it Zoology or Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management?

ANS: the course you studied- Msc Env toxicology

ANS- 90K its 12 months.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2015
sefiureal:
Mr Kalan, is it possible for me to be working while on full time program?

very possible, it depend on your job flexibility.

I dont advise take that route if your Job requires you to be on from 9-5pm and you stay put locked up in the office.
In fact for those working in the banks, Only marketing guys can attempt Full time.

Becos, Full Time is Full time. 8am - 2 pm Mon - Friday in some cases.

be well advised.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2015
DSpokesMan:
Greetings Mr Kalan. You're doing a great job. Welldone. I intend applying for Diplomacy and Strategic Studies. I've been trying to download past questions from your blog to no avail. Response has been invalid email address.

Please kindly help with alternatives. Thanks.

send me your email add
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2015
Pweezy:
mr kalan pls i nid ur mobile no....meanwhile pls assist here...i read banking and finance n im considering IRPM(pt) or Management(pt)...pls i nid to knw ow d lecture schedule looks like( weekends or weekdays) n cost implications...please....

Get my mobile from my blog

http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2015
sefiureal:
is part payment allowed for full time students?

NO
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2015
samseen1:
Please when does transcripts submission comes in? Is it after the entrance exam or before?
after exams
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2015
floryzt:
Gudday, pls I studied mathematics educatiin , and finished with a 2:2. Will like to know if I could go for my master's in statistics on part time, and also will like to know the duration and tuition fee. Thanks

YES. 90k msc statistics is FT not PT. 12 months
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2015
Pinkylilly:
Hello Mr Kalan. Good day sir. please I have been asking you questions but you dont reply me sir. dont know if I have done something wrong. Please my question again is I am aspiring to study msc in pharmaceutical chemistry and I need past questions on it from you. please can I get past questions on pharmaceutical chemistry from you? Thank you and please what is the tuition fee like? waiting patiently for your response sir. thank you.

Sorry. dont have it currently.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2015
checkmateman:
finally submited and also I was able to view my certificate after uploading it On jpg format thanks mr kalan for my annoying questions even though u don answer all lol

You are a great guy! Congrats on completing the first task.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2015
kalan:

Sorry. dont have it currently.
please can you help me and a lot of confused aspiring pharmaceutical chemist find out how the exam will be? Thanks so much in advance. Will really appreciate. Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by PenAndPaper: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mr kelan thank you so much for your help.
Please is there any environmental chemistry or analytical and evironmental chemistry aspirant here?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
The UNILAG PG has 5 stages. They are:

1. Application
2. Examination
3. Admission
4. Registration
5. Lectures

we are almost through with STAGE 1. Now unto STAGE 2

start reading for stage 2.

congrats.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Aisville: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Maczeelly(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
PenAndPaper:
Mr kelan thank you so much for your help.
Please is there any environmental chemistry or analytical and evironmental chemistry aspirant here?
Yes, analytical chemistry aspirant is here........
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Igemburg(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Need a job to keep u busy for now, follow this link and thank me later http://urlt.ag/Bb4zT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.