Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (181541 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
prinzayf:
pls must d referee b a lecturer?
I don't think so but I advise at least one of them should be
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by prinzayf(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
checkmateman:

I don't think so but I advise at least one of them should be
thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
trizzy123:
Please I'm in need of past questions (Pharmaceutical chemistry, Environmental chemistry or process engineering) my email is tundeadewale123z@yahoo.com
please can you contact me on this email adasek2008@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by lamama1: 1:03am On Jul 21, 2015
Good Day People, I ve tried uploading my documents both in jpeg nd Pdf format nd it is still not showing when I tried viewing them. How do I proceed from here...nd pls is it still necessary to submit the printed documents at the departments after submission?? I applied for masters in IRPM..Thnk you
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2015
Hello everyone
I graduated with a first class degree in mass comm but I want to do something different from my first degree. I have two issues now.
I will be passing out in October and the requirements clearly state that one has to be done with nysc. Dont know if i shld still go ahead and apply.
Secondly, I have 3 choices in mind...a full-time MBA, a masters in IRPM and a masters in marketing. The issue now is whether ill be required to do a pgd in irpm first bfor masters...nd for the mba, I checked d requirements nmd work experience wasnt included in it. Want to confirm from anyone... Marketing is my last choice here.
And on a last note, can I get the best combos for my course of study? Thanks a lot.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Mobebi(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2015
Hello everyone
I graduated with a first class degree in mass comm but I want to do something different from my first degree. I have two issues now.
I will be passing out in October and the requirements clearly state that one has to be done with nysc. Dont know if i shld still go ahead and apply.
Secondly, I have 3 choices in mind...a full-time MBA, a masters in IRPM and a masters in marketing. The issue now is whether ill be required to do a pgd in irpm first bfor masters...nd for the mba, I checked d requirements nmd work experience wasnt included in it. Want to confirm from anyone... Marketing is my last choice here.
And on a last note, can I get the best combos for my course of study? Thanks a lot.

You MUST present your NYSC certificate during registration. so finish your NYSC first before applying for master's, not just in unilag alone but all schools in Nigeria.

For IRPM, you can go for it straight if its a full time program, but part time, there are conditions attached to it.

For MBA , dat I can't tell u if its possible .
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Mobebi(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2015
Mr kalan,

pls I need past questions for International Law & Diplomacy.
My email is isenena@yahoo.com.

Also anybody for this course should add me on bbm let's rub mind together.

7F5870DE
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2015
Mobebi:
Hello everyone

You MUST present your NYSC certificate during registration. so finish your NYSC first before applying for master's, not just in unilag alone but all schools in Nigeria.

For IRPM, you can go for it straight if its a full time program, but part time, there are conditions attached to it.

For MBA , dat I can't tell u if its possible .

Thanks a lot. I went thru the previous pages and saw claims by different people that they got admitted earlier even as batch c corps members. This got me confused...
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2015
For those that will pass out by October, I strongly believe they can meet up with registration.
cc kalan mtor
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2015
Queensly123:

Thanks a lot. I went thru the previous pages and saw claims by different people that they got admitted earlier even as batch c corps members. This got me confused...

dont be confuse. Registration is normally in Dec/Jan, so by then u should have your NYSC cert, dont u think so. i also concur that you finish your nysc before u take your masters, when you rush your academics you dont leave room for reflections and perspective.

What you appreciate now, is different from what you appreciated some years back. life comes in phases, and so are choices.
Do your service , re-strategise and then go for your masters.

the difference is always clear at the end of the day.

In this life you need to know that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong,
neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill;
but time and chance happens to them all.

all the best.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Mobebi(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Mr. kalan,
Pls, I need the past questions for International Law & Diplomacy. my email is
isenena@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Mobebi(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2015
Queensly123

If you are a batch c corper, you can go ahead and get the form and apply because by the time we will be doing registration, u must have gotten your NYSC certificate and u will present it. So go ahead pls. don't get me wrong.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Pweezy(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Pweezy:

Pls wot course did u study...is de PT for IRPM

Someone pls asnwer for us...Its Urgent
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by TheBlackChild(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Please guys, where exactly am I to upload my NYSC certificate on the application page? Is there a designated space for it like that of the Bsc Certificate? Or is it to be uploaded on the "Certificate" page with other certificates?
Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
kalan:

dont be confuse. Registration is normally in Dec/Jan, so by then u should have your NYSC cert, dont u think so. i also concur that you finish your nysc before u take your masters, when you rush your academics you dont leave room for reflections and perspective.

What you appreciate now, is different from what you appreciated some years back. life comes in phases, and so are choices.
Do your service , re-strategise and then go for your masters.

the difference is always clear at the end of the day.

In this life you need to know that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong,
neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill;
but time and chance happens to them all.

all the best.
Thanks for the advice. God bless u.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mobebi:
Queensly123

If you are a batch c corper, you can go ahead and get the form and apply because by the time we will be doing registration, u must have gotten your NYSC certificate and u will present it. So go ahead pls. don't get me wrong.
Thank u very much.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ponle4real: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Please I need your urgent response and advice. I graduated with a 2:2 in Economics and I want to put in for Msc. In Organisation behaviour. But I was told by someone that I can't because of my Bsc. Economics. Please is that true? I need more clarification... Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Mobebi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
TheBlackChild Please guys, where exactly am I to upload my NYSC certificate on the application page? Is there a designated space for it like that of the Bsc Certificate? Or is it to be uploaded on the "Certificate" page with other certificates?

While u are applying, click on the place where ''certificate'' is written... then upload ur NYSC there...

its on the third or fourth page while nu are applying. After your basic information, u click save. After clicking save, another page comes up which is where you will fill in your academics records, after that you click save again. Another page comes comes up about work experience. I think after the work experience, the next page is certificate.... there u just upload your nysc.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by TheBlackChild(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mobebi:
TheBlackChild Please guys, where exactly am I to upload my NYSC certificate on the application page? Is there a designated space for it like that of the Bsc Certificate? Or is it to be uploaded on the "Certificate" page with other certificates?

While u are applying, click on the place where ''certificate'' is written... then upload ur NYSC there...

its on the third or fourth page while nu are applying. After your basic information, u click save. After clicking save, another page comes up which is where you will fill in your academics records, after that you click save again. Another page comes comes up about work experience. I think after the work experience, the next page is certificate.... there u just upload your nysc.
My application was successful. But somehow, I forgot to upload my nysc certificate. I guess I was expecting to see a designated page for it like that of the Bsc certificate.
Is that a problem? Any suggestions on how to remedy it please?
Thanks.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good day Mr Kalan

Please I have three questions to ask regarding the application form. 1. please what documents apart from certificate and nysc are we meant to upload. 2. what are we meant to upload in the 'certificate' section of the application form and 3. how many referees are we meant to provide and must they be academic referees?

Thanks for your quick response.

Regards
lilly
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
TheBlackChild:
Please guys, where exactly am I to upload my NYSC certificate on the application page? Is there a designated space for it like that of the Bsc Certificate? Or is it to be uploaded on the "Certificate" page with other certificates?

just upload the thing anywhere, it doesnt matter.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pinkylilly:
Good day Mr Kalan

Please I have three questions to ask regarding the application form. 1. please what documents apart from certificate and nysc are we meant to upload. 2. what are we meant to upload in the 'certificate' section of the application form and 3. how many referees are we meant to provide and must they be academic referees?

Thanks for your quick response.

Regards
lilly

form the application notice you are to upload the below

Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as:

Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results)
NYSC Certificate
Professional Certificates

2. professional cert
3. 2 max
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
TheBlackChild:

My application was successful. But somehow, I forgot to upload my nysc certificate. I guess I was expecting to see a designated page for it like that of the Bsc certificate.
Is that a problem? Any suggestions on how to remedy it please?
Thanks.

please upload it, very critical.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by benjanjo1: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
kalan:

just upload the thing anywhere, it doesnt matter.

Pls will it still be possible to buy the form and apply during the first week of august?!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
ponle4real:
Please I need your urgent response and advice. I graduated with a 2:2 in Economics and I want to put in for Msc. In Organisation behaviour. But I was told by someone that I can't because of my Bsc. Economics. Please is that true? I need more clarification... Thanks

Very True.

Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Organizational Behaviour (Full-Time & Part-Time)

Entry requirements:

(i) Candidates must possess a Bachelor's honours degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Psychology, Sociology or Mass Communication

(ii) A candidate may also be a holder of an MBA with a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from this university or any other recognized institution.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
benjanjo1:

Pls will it still be possible to buy the form and apply during the first week of august?!

that is gamble o, but i know they will still give 2 weeks extension. but that is me speaking o, not UNILAG
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by benjanjo1: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
kalan:

that is gamble o, but i know they will still give 2 weeks extension. but that is me speaking o, not UNILAG

Ok, by the grace of God there'll be extension. Long enough for me to process the form
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Mobebi(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mr. Kalan,

If I have offended you abeg forgive me.... You are responding to others but leaving my plea for your assistance out.

Please, can you assist me with the past questions for International Law & Diplomacy?

my email is isenena@yahoo.com

You can see how I have been stressing this question. Please, just give me a reply.

thanks in advance.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
embarassedI dont have professional certificate, will I be disqualified?
kalan:

form the application notice you are to upload the below

Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as:

Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results)
NYSC Certificate
Professional Certificates

2. professional cert
3. 2 max
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Marvin67: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Please anyone with past questions on industrial relations and personnel management should kindly forward to marvinodih@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Pweezy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
pls guys...is IRPM & Management available for part time..........

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.