Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (181098 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Carlmax(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
adebayooye:

lolz ...but we told you guys to read outside the scope of the past questions..... same happened to we that wrote the exam earlier....All would be fine...just pray

Who wrote the M.Sc computer science exam?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by DSpokesMan(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
kalan:
Your excellency, please how soon would results be released?
[quote author=braine post=38850910] eeyah! ! ! Just keep hope alive sir.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by segzybam(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
I wrote d MSc computer science and it ain't funny o bro. Abeg let me soak my medulla in something high first I dey come.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by segzybam(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Baba brain you funny o. Me I Don write am I Don write am be Dat. if dem like make dem no reduce their cut-off.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by braine(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
segzybam:
I wrote d MSc computer science and it ain't funny o bro. Abeg let me soak my medulla in something high first I dey come.

It ain't funny at all. It is well.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
I wrote exams for Msc. Psychology and I must say, the questions seem all cheap. Repetition of questions as well. It went well for me sha.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Just finished MPIA. Damn. I saw d economics and Psychology questions and I was like "Jesus take the wheel" 2 chicks who entered with me and sat close to me didn't ans jack becus they left 25mins before the time elapsed. Unilag I hail thee. When will the results be released?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Just finished MPIA. Damn. I saw d economics and Psychology questions and I was like "Jesus take the wheel" 2 chicks who entered with me and sat close to me didn't ans jack becus they left 25mins before the time elapsed. Unilag I hail thee. When will the results be released?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by braine(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
yungbeef:
Just finished MPIA. Damn. I saw d
economics and Psychology questions and I
was like "Jesus take the wheel" 2 chicks who
entered with me and sat close to me didn't
ans jack becus they left 25mins before the
time elapsed. Unilag I hail thee. When will
the results be released?

grin
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kemmary: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wrote for msc mass comm today. Was supposed to be cbt bt it turned to paper based. Tnk God it was obj throughout and we all started around past 4. The current affairs questions na die.

For msc mass comm, we still have interview for next week Saturday by 10am.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Igemburg(m): 5:38am On Oct 11, 2015
I really dnt wana talk since thurs, M.sc elect/elect was crazy. 120 core elect quests, 2 hours instead of usual 3 in d PQ and no calculator, are we scofield or jack? Gosh! PQ not up to 25. No hope lost tho, awaitin result...
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by jashar(f): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2015
Economics peeps... u na no wan talk? cheesy

Well I wrote the Economics paper. 75 questions 1 hour. Out of which 15 questions came out of Development Economics which is the 1st time to my knowledge that course would come out for entrance exam.

Past questions were scantly repeate; let me say like 5 repeated questions. The rest were freshly baked from the oven...

I did my best.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2015
jashar:

Well I wrote the Economics paper. 75 questions 1 hour. Out of which 15 questions came out of Development Economics which is the 1st time to my knowledge that course would come out for entrance exam.

Past questions were scantly repeate; let me say like 5 repeated questions. The rest were freshly baked from the oven...

I did my best.

From 60-75 e get as e be o, I sha did my best, the economics was kinda hard I suspect they just lifted sone of the questions from foreign site.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2015
kemmary:
Wrote for msc mass comm today. Was supposed to be cbt bt it turned to paper based. Tnk God it was obj throughout and we all started around past 4. The current affairs questions na die.

For msc mass comm, we still have interview for next week Saturday by 10am.
the interview is for selected candidates who passed the entrance exams. You will be notified to print your acceptance letter.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Wonder when the results will be out. Expected to see my result right after submitting since its CBT. Abi unilag wan do wuruwuru with our results again?

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2015
Any prospective Psychology student in the house?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kemmary: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
yungbeef:
the interview is for selected candidates who passed the entrance exams. You will be notified to print your acceptance letter.
......d HOD didn't say that oh. She said we all are to come on Saturday. Anyway we await the acceptance letter then
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by jashar(f): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
ibadanfinest:

From 60-75 e get as e be o, I sha did my best, the economics was kinda hard I suspect they just lifted sone of the questions from foreign site.

No mind them. God win.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by missmalachi: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
@ kalan ,good day to you, i wish i had made up my mind ealier on leaving ican on hold and pursuing m.sc,i would probably have gotten this year's form.
I intend going for m.sc next year, am a graduate of accountancy with 2.2.please what line of m.sc can i apply for or would mba be a better option?
Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by oluwanoni: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Now we wait............!!!!!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by odimbannamdi(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
M.Sc Pulic Health wrote yesterday.

45mins for 60 questions.

They hit us below the belt. They shifted from the conventional disease causation and epidemiological questions we were expecting to core questions in Health statistics and Research methodology

it wasnt funny oo

No single past question was repeated.

At some point in the exam, i felt asphyxiated and thought of running out to get fresh air.

It is well. Victory is from God alone

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by DSpokesMan(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
odimbannamdi:
M.Sc Pulic Health wrote yesterday.

45mins for 60 questions.

They hit us below the belt. They shifted from the conventional disease causation and epidemiological questions we were expecting to core questions in Health statistics and Research methodology

it wasnt funny oo

No single past question was repeated.

At some point in the exam, i felt asphyxiated and thought of running out to get fresh air.

It is well. Victory is from God alone

It is well indeed sir. In spite of your resolve to expand your knowledge base, the desire to join the Force is still there. Certainly, victory is from God alone. All the best.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by pyths102: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
jashar:

I did my best.
i didnt wanasay anything as economics peeps just quiet for here since. . i was shocked at the crowd of economics. heard we were like 600 but the crowd i saw was like 1000 eco applicants o. 75 questions. . 1 hour. i discovered that the questions were different cos some other guys didnt ans the questions i ans and vice versa. section of Development economics came as a shock tho. Let the best man win!!!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by jashar(f): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2015
pyths102:

i didnt wanasay anything as economics peeps just quiet for here since. . i was shocked at the crowd of economics. heard we were like 600 but the crowd i saw was like 1000 eco applicants o. 75 questions. . 1 hour. i discovered that the questions were different cos some other guys didnt ans the questions i ans and vice versa. section of Development economics came as a shock tho. Let the best man win!!!

of a truth, we were many. Are you saying the questions were different? Cuz I spoke with 2 other ladies that wrote the exam and it sounded like the same. Although, the numbering may have varied slightly.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2015
braine:
I just finished something I should describe as the worst exam ever! Chai! Unilag dey vex. After spending over 3k on PQs, nothing cameout in the 70 questionsEveryone was just complaining after the MIT exam. For Christ's sake, how do they expect me to know when IBM released the first microcomputer in Nepal? Nepal!! cry cry cry The maths was nothing to write home about, seeing polynomials with powers up to 7! Lol. I swear the cutoff can't be more than 20.

I can't stop laughing o, I presume nepal candidate register for the exam too grin

2 Likes

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by odimbannamdi(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2015
DSpokesMan:

It is well indeed sir. In spite of your resolve to expand your knowledge base, the desire to join the Force is still there. Certainly, victory is from God alone. All the best.

God bless you for your kind words, sir. You sound like you an aspirant of the Nigerian Army
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by horgarzer(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Good day sir.
thanks for the good work you r doing here, pls am aspiring to obtain unilag masters form next year. I graduated from the department of building with a 2.2 from oau. Pls I need ur advice and recommendation on the course to put in for. Actually am intending to go for construction technology. Your advice sir!!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
braine:
I just finished something I should describe as the worst exam ever! Chai! Unilag dey vex. After spending over 3k on PQs, nothing cameout in the 70 questionsEveryone was just complaining after the MIT exam. For Christ's sake, how do they expect me to know when IBM released the first microcomputer in Nepal? Nepal!! cry cry cry The maths was nothing to write home about, seeing polynomials with powers up to 7! Lol. I swear the cutoff can't be more than 20.

Lolzz. I heard it was not cool at all.
but funny the cut off cannot go below 40. that is the lowest fixed by the senate.
sometimes when things go bad, they actually will help some people. lets say the highest is 35/60. after adding other grades from experience, bsc grades and etc, 35 could go up to 70/100.

that is the beauty of these exams.

Like last year, many people complaining now will be surprised your name is in the merit list.

it happens every year.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by braine(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
kalan:

but funny the cut off cannot go below 40. that is the lowest fixed by the senate.
sometimes when things go bad, they actually will help some people. lets say the highest is 35/60. after adding other grades from experience, bsc grades and etc, 35 could go up to 70/100.

Like last year, many people complaining now will be surprised your name is in the merit list.

it happens every year.

Nothing will make my year than for this to happen again with my name out.. grin

I didn't know they gave marks for work experience too.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by aje33: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
horgarzer:
Good day sir.
thanks for the good work you r doing here, pls am aspiring to obtain unilag masters form next year. I graduated from the department of building with a 2.2 from oau. Pls I need ur advice and recommendation on the course to put in for. Actually am intending to go for construction technology. Your advice sir!!

I graduated from Building OAU too, and applied for construction management, you can apply for construction management/techonology. Its nice.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
kalan:

it happens every year.
cool
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mtor: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
braine:

Nothing will make my year than for this to happen again with my name out.. grin

I didn't know they gave marks for work experience too.
You didn't know shocked
Marks comes from many places wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.