Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (181267 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by free2ryhme: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Any transportation planning and mamagement PT

Reply post I will get in touch
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by free2ryhme: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
worth:

this is not true because i was at postgraduate school yesterday and i saw the notice it was not altered.

Then how many weeks is the duration?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Primate2: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
SPGS has been changed to 4 weeks. So I guess its true. 4 weeks. http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/detailinformation.php?para=68

free2ryhme:

Then how many weeks is the duration?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by vickytosyn: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please any PGD computer science in the house
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by boghetto: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
free2ryhme:
Any transportation planning and mamagement PT

Reply post I will get in touch

bruhh, I think say na only me dey nairaland. I just sent u a pm
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by free2ryhme: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
boghetto:

bruhh, I think say na only me dey nairaland. I just sent u a pm

I got ur email

We need to get in touch with as many as possible to communicate means of getting through classes and lectures even on social media
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by boghetto: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
free2ryhme:

I got ur email

We need to get in touch with as many as possible to communicate means of getting through classes and lectures even on social media
I'm sure we'll ve 1 soon.. re u done wv registration already?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Tonnie2014: 4:00am On Jan 10, 2016
hi house...pls I nid urgent response asap xo dat I cud kick start mq registration. .gqined admission to do m.sc information technology parttime. ..on a reliable website saw stuffs like afta payin d 61500..I am wil ve to pqy 225000 den for the next session 225 again.the website Stated information technology is made up of two sessions...but qfta printing ma payment advice afta applying for installmental pqyment I got ist payment 123,750 qnd second instqllment 112,500..wqna knw wil I b asked to pay again or dis fees covers the whole programme. ..wana knw wat its lyk xo dat I dnt dabble into wat I c
ant finish and end up gettin stucked up in the long run. .xo ma questions re ..is postgraduate more dan a session?? has anyone done m.sc information tech and wat was d total amount paid? ? if I pay d total on ma pay advice hope dres no oda pay slip generation afta sum months..tnx
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Epignosis19: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2016
Tonnie2014:
hi house...pls I nid urgent response asap xo dat I cud kick start mq registration. .gqined admission to do m.sc information technology parttime. ..on a reliable website saw stuffs like afta payin d 61500..I am wil ve to pqy 225000 den for the next session 225 again.the website Stated information technology is made up of two sessions...but qfta printing ma payment advice afta applying for installmental pqyment I got ist payment 123,750 qnd second instqllment 112,500..wqna knw wil I b asked to pay again or dis fees covers the whole programme. ..wana knw wat its lyk xo dat I dnt dabble into wat I c
ant finish and end up gettin stucked up in the long run. .xo ma questions re ..is postgraduate more dan a session?? has anyone done m.sc information tech and wat was d total amount paid? ? if I pay d total on ma pay advice hope dres no oda pay slip generation afta sum months..tnx
U will pay the amount for both sessions, so after the first session, expect to pay another 225k. The amount you are talking about on installments is only the interest but u get to pay 225k if you pay once. Hope you understand? Any Production and Operation Management student here??
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Jaynim(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2016
please, what bank are we to pay our fees?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by free2ryhme: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2016
boghetto:

I'm sure we'll ve 1 soon.. re u done wv registration already?

I am working on it
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by lopzy(f): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2016
Wema bank(UNILAG) preferably
Jaynim:
please, what bank are we to pay our fees?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by braine(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2016
Tonnie2014:

MIT is for two sessions coz it is part time.

The fee per session is 225k. (Which can be broken down in two instalments)

You have two sessions for the entire program.

Therefore, you'll be paying 450k for the entire program duration, exclusive of the obligatory fees and other departmental expenses.

I hope this helps your question.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by boghetto: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
free2ryhme:

I am working on it

Ok bro..i'll be in school tomorrow though to make payments and start registration.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Tonnie2014: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
tnx pple
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by dpfaces(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Have you thought of meeting other Nigerian Students?
Finally a Platform Has been Made Possible for that.
A Home for all Nigerian Students.
Meeting other Nigerian Students
www.dpfaces.com
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Mobebi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ajisebioyolaari:
Na wa to Unilag oooo......I scored 68.45 yet I wasn't recommended. Shooooooooo!!! angry

How did you check your score?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ookunlola(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Plz is it possible to change from PT to FT ? if yes, what are the procedures. Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mariaekay(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Please house HELP!!!!!!. I have been trying to login to update my Bio-data and continue with other registration but I have been unable to do that since last week sunday (3rd). It keeps telling me username/password mismatch. And all my details are correct. Don't know what to do. I have complained initially to the lady at the reception at the Pg office but she said I should try another browser but I keep seeing "username/password mismatch"
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by geekybabe(f): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hi everyone.
somtin happened to me today. so beware of scammers

someone buzzed me on whatsapp and was congratulating me about my admission. he said he saw my name on d list. I asked him. how he got my number and he told me that he actually saw my application number from d list pasted and also saw my surname and used those details to log in to my profile.

I was pissed. I mean our profiles contain practically all information about our lives.. contact details.. next of kin.. addresses.. results.. past schools, and all other important information, and it's foolish of unilag to make it that accessible to the public. and they can download and all of that stuff. Very dumb and foolish of a school like UNILAG to be careless with people's information like dat

so beware of strange calls and all. I wish I had time to go to the of schl and plead tgat they at least remove our registration numbers from that list, and leave just the names. anyone who did d exam should knw his registration number and be able to login.

this is just a warning o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by boghetto: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
thanks @geekybabe.. I was surprised @ 1st that I didn't ve to log in to check the list.. unilag should've been more discreet.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by worth(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
geekybabe:
Hi everyone.
somtin happened to me today. so beware of scammers

someone buzzed me on whatsapp and was congratulating me about my admission. he said he saw my name on d list. I asked him. how he got my number and he told me that he actually saw my application number from d list pasted and also saw my surname and used those details to log in to my profile.

I was pissed. I mean our profiles contain practically all information about our lives.. contact details.. next of kin.. addresses.. results.. past schools, and all other important information, and it's foolish of unilag to make it that accessible to the public. and they can download and all of that stuff. Very dumb and foolish of a school like UNILAG to be careless with people's information like dat

so beware of strange calls and all. I wish I had time to go to the of schl and plead tgat they at least remove our registration numbers from that list, and leave just the names. anyone who did d exam should knw his registration number and be able to login.

this is just a warning o.

The old password should have been made invalid immediately after it is change with the new password which should be used by one to access any information belonging to one alone.
Is their fault though.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by comfy16(f): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
bigblangston:
UNILAG!!! Here I come, I can now change my default password and navigate round my portal. Microbiologists were re u? Thank u all for keepin d thread moving. I ve neva experienced last minute miracle of d year before. We shall all be congratulated by unilag

i dey here. l am in for microbiology too. how far av u gone in the registration process.
can we hook up on whatsapp?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2016
Please anyone for MILR!!! Please please please contact me. Thanks! smiley
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 9:22am On Jan 11, 2016
Please how do we get to the screening venue o, cos na only once I don enter unilag before
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by sallysalsa09: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2016
naanxie:
Please anyone for MILR!!! Please please please contact me. Thanks! smiley
Hi am for milr havnt started anything though plan on doing so before the week runs out
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2016
checkmateman:
Please how do we get to the screening venue o, cos na only once I don enter unilag before

it is not far from the main gate... just ask when you get there..
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Laycawn: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Hello house, I got admitted for MSc Communication Engineering FT. I don't reside in Lagos and I don't really have anyone I would like to stay with over there.
I am also currently nursing a dislocated shoulder which would make it difficult to commute around Lagos, even if I had wanted to travel down.
All my narratives is just because I want to know if it is safe and advisable to pay the fees online so that I can continue with my registration. That way, I will only travel over for the screening thereby cutting cost on lodging.
So, again, the question is, is it safe AND advisable to make my payments online?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by amd4598(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2016
Laycawn:
Hello house, I got admitted for MSc Communication Engineering FT. I don't reside in Lagos and I don't really have anyone I would like to stay with over there.
I am also currently nursing a dislocated shoulder which would make it difficult to commute around Lagos, even if I had wanted to travel down.
All my narratives is just because I want to know if it is safe and advisable to pay the fees online so that I can continue with my registration. That way, I will only travel over for the screening thereby cutting cost on lodging.
So, again, the question is, is it safe AND advisable to make my payments online?
Sorry for your condition. Wish you a quick recovery. it is very safe to pay online. Faster and easier. you will get sms from PG school immediately you make the payment. Have done mine that way anyway and no call for alarm. All the best
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by drdams: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2016
Laycawn:

Do everything @ home and liaise with any course mate to intimate u with the courses registrable this semester. Then you ll have only screening come around for. You ll also get cheap hotel around unilag. e.g opp mfm hq 2nd gate and you can manage unilag guest house
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by HeisenbergWW: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Good day everybody!
Is it possible to pay online (using MasterCard ) instead of going to the bank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.