Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (181069 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by funmz(f): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Please, any info about how I can collect my BSc cert from Unilag? I graduated in 2012 and I need it urgently to process my pgd admission. Any help will be gladly appreciated.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Adewummy007: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
funmz:
Please, any info about how I can collect my BSc cert from Unilag? I graduated in 2012 and I need it urgently to process my pgd admission. Any help will be gladly appreciated.
Ask your course mates or your then class rep. UNILAG certificate is always ready 6 months after convocation.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by braine(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Adewummy007:

Ask your course mates or your then class rep. UNILAG certificate is always ready 6 months after convocation.

Not up to 6 months. I finished in 2012 too and our certificate was ready about a week or two after convocation.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by funmz(f): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thanks for the prompt reply. Do I just go to the senate building and request for the cert? Will I pay any fine for the delay? Pls help.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Ajibade105(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
funmz:
Thanks for the prompt reply. Do I just go to the senate building and request for the cert? Will I pay any fine for the delay? Pls help.

During your convocation, did you pay for gown into school account or you went to rent a gown?. If you pay into the school account, then you don't have to pay to get your certificate. All you need to do is to provide the teller and take it to cash office which they will give you your receipt. Is this receipt and your clearance form you will use to get your certificate.

If No, you will need to pay 5K into the school account and get a clearance form. After the payment, go to cash office for your receipt. If you are not clear with this, go to senate and find out what you need to do to get your certificate.

**cheers**
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by stalyf(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
HeisenbergWW:
Good day everybody!
Is it possible to pay online (using MasterCard ) instead of going to the bank?

Yesssss
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by funmz(f): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ajibade105:

During your convocation, did you pay for gown into school account or you went to rent a gown?. If you pay into the school account, then you don't have to pay to get your certificate. All you need to do is to provide the teller and take it to cash office which they will give you your receipt. Is this receipt and your clearance form you will use to get your certificate.

If No, you will need to pay 5K into the school account and get a clearance form. After the payment, go to cash office for your receipt. If you are not clear with this, go to senate and find out what you need to do to get your certificate.

**cheers**

God bless you for your reply. I paid into the school account for the gown but I can't find the teller but I still have my clearance form fully stamped with me. Will I still need to pay the 5k?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Ajibade105(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
funmz:

God bless you for your reply. I paid into the school account for the gown but I can't find the teller but I still have my clearance form fully stamped with me. Will I still need to pay the 5k?

Just go to cash office...Explain to them...I hope you remember the date you paid for the gown and the bank you deposited the money... If yes, I guess you don't have any problem getting your certificate.

Moreover, you shouldn't have gotten your certificate immediately you came back from NYSC.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
drdams:

Do everything @ home and liaise with any course mate to intimate u with the courses registrable this semester. Then you ll have only screening come around for. You ll also get cheap hotel around unilag. e.g opp mfm hq 2nd gate and you can manage unilag guest house

Please are we to register for first semester only or both first and second
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by free2ryhme: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
checkmateman:

Please are we to register for first semester only or both first and second

My advise to your many questions is this just sacrifice a day or two and clear every doubts by visiting the school to sort your registration and clearance issues.

Don't be a target for scammers on here. Visit unilag and sort urself this is Nigeria and not America
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by drdams: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Adewummy007:

Wrong! unilag Undergraduate certificate is usually available from the day of convocation.. please get your facts right. this could be misleading.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kingjibe(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
sir... Am a batch A15 corper due to pass out in april... I want to get the msc form for this year... i heard that the program is for a year in unilag... is that true?

I read thru your combo topic and the fee thing... I studied urp in futa.. 2.1..am planning on going for gis in unilag... is that ok sir? and is it academic? cos i will take that over professional.... or u would plainly advise i press on with urban and regional planning..
when is the form most likely to be out sir?? what would be the duration and fee of both programs??
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Ajibade105(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
See attached below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
sallysalsa09:

Hi am for milr havnt started anything though plan on doing so before the week runs out

Thanks for replying! You gat mail! smiley
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Adewummy007: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
drdams:

Wrong! unilag Undergraduate certificate is usually available from the day of convocation.. please get your facts right. this could be misleading.
I might be wrong but I have collected at least two certificates from UNILAG and I collected them 6 months post convocation.
It's a norm and also an announcement during convocation that certificates are ready but if you have evidences of people collecting certificate a month after convocation please present it. The only thing you will get after completing your clearance is statement of result.
If there is a typographical error in your name you will need to wait for at least 6 months to get a new certificate.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by dicapino: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mechanical Engineering Thermofluids guys any info
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Ajibade105(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Adewummy007:

I might be wrong but I have collected at least two certificates from UNILAG and I collected them 6 months post convocation.
It's a norm and also an announcement during convocation that certificates are ready but if you have evidences of people collecting certificate a month after convocation please present it. The only thing you will get after completing your clearance is statement of result.
If there is a typographical error in your name you will need to wait for at least 6 months to get a new certificate.

You might be correct tho!. I collected my certificate 3days after convocation.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ajibade105:
See attached below

This is serious
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mokrak(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Was in the school today.was able to
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by gr8nes: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
mokrak:
Was in the school today.was able to get my course form and payment receipt signed and stamped at the school bursary. Paid dept fees.submitted my form to be collected next week because h.o.d was not on seat.
Noticed pg students 2014/2015 were binding their projects and submitting a copy for defence which I was told it will be this week.
So afterwards, you are going for screening
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by drdams: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Adewummy007:

Bros. what are you saying? well your faculty might play a key roll. Faculty of Education i cant vouch for but bros! I have 10s of people who collected their certificate that convocation week. But please be informed that different days for different faculty. I know faculty of Science graduates are attended to only on Tuesday.

6mnths may only apply in the invent where descrepancies prevails.

Moving on please !!!!!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by funmz(f): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thanks for your replies guys. Pls who knows the duration for full time? I'm being admitted for Organizational Behavior. Any OB students in the house?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by haykay2005: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Adewummy007:

You can even collect it the day after convocation. Unilag no dey waste time!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by makhu007: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
dicapino:
Mechanical Engineering Thermofluids guys any info

Hi, i sent u a pm...also in Mech Engr thermofluid
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Laycawn: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
drdams:

Do everything @ home and liaise with any course mate to intimate u with the courses registrable this semester. Then you ll have only screening come around for. You ll also get cheap hotel around unilag. e.g opp mfm hq 2nd gate and you can manage unilag guest house
Thanks a lot. You have really helped me
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Any MBA full time student that did his/her registration (today) in the house?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by DAMMYORES: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2016
I am in for microbiology. Must the course form be coloured.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by jideissa: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2016
Ibadan finest and other M.Sc Economics students in house pls when the time table is out kindly let me know because M.Ed Economics Education will also be taking some courses with you people at the faculty of soc.sci.the courses are ECN 814 For first semester and ECN 815,830 and 831 for second semester
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by mokrak(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2016
gr8nes:

So afterwards, you are going for screening
When I
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kimmy0000: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Goodmorning. Pls I'd like to find out if the courses on the registration page are the one that should be selected and submitted or there could be adjustments.Thank you.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rukkyland(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2016
kimmy0000:
Goodmorning. Pls I'd like to find out if the courses on the registration page are the one that should be selected and submitted or there could be adjustments.Thank you.

cld be adjusted.. go to your department to check.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by funmz(f): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2016
funmz:
Thanks for your replies guys. Pls who knows the duration for full time? I'm being admitted for Organizational Behavior. Any OB students in the house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.