Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) (32859 Views)

Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by lidnet: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Am disappointed angry
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by free2ryhme: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
thief.

Yeye old hag
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Eofclub: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by lordraiden(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
na biz,if jona win u knw d rest
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Vock(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
hh
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by kennydee05(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Everybody fighting for their pocket.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by timilehin007(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Truth24:
Bring my share oooo....

no na ur table dem go bring
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Jokay07(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Amen
Yungwizzzy:
It shall never be well with this people

After stealing trillions, when election come they'll start sharing 2k rice and salt

God is watching
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
edozie04:
Another show of cluelessness
Sharing of rice is something done by APC and PDP!
#Don't ever claim you didn't know because you do#
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by atctech(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Heavenly father deliver this country from the hand of self minded men and blood sucking vampires undecidedHeavenly father deliver this country from the hand of self minded men and blood sucking vampires, is this what people are going to eat for another four years? with the situation of things if drastic action is not taken.....hmmmm......
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Bimdim(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=Yungwizzzy post=30634001]It shall never be well with this people

After stealing trillions, when election come they'll start sharing 2k rice and salt

God is watching
Aro aromo (na so e go be)
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by dklex(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Which way Nigeria, which wa to go? This will never happen in a civilised world, only in Nigeria is where u can only see this buying 4 years with bag of rice.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by jojomario(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

God is watching
AMEN
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by aLgoridim(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collect the rice but support the CHANGE.

Sai OneNigeria

March2AsoRock

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
I think Nigerians are now wise, and shouldn't be bought over by stup1d bags of rice, salt ,nd gnut. oil...y wasn't rice distributed to the populace a year agolubbish
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by 989900: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
That is why they would do anything to keep the people impoverished so they can be worshipped and the people's minds easily swayed upon distribution of things that ordinarily would have been affordable by everyone.

#Truth
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by obaayo2: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
nigeria is not hungry...
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by teadrake(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
They were beggars yesterday,with patched and ragged wears,very thin and long necked,with pale look like the wretch,Though sugar coated in the tongue,And animal in human flesh,Give them their needs,They become pompous,Arrogant and uncontrollable,No wonder,Their beginning is their end.Nigeria,a place where thieves are at liberty to speak in public!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Hugo7(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
OYA CLAP FOR YOURSELF Mrs.Alison #lol
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by BushLord: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is bad

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by rhames(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

God is watching

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by dotexxxy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dear Lord when will Nigeria be free of these peddlers of very fringe benefits... AYE MA LE O!!!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by BushLord: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
emalek86:
A plane was about to crash and there were
only
four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile
there
were five people in it. The first person was
Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best
footballer, I cant die now". So he took one
parachute and left. The second who was Aliko
Dangote said "I'm the richest man in Africa
and
I'm too young to die". So he took the second
parachute and left. The third was Gen Buhari
and
he said: " I'm the smartest in the world so I
can't
die now, my people still need me". So he
took
one and left. Then it was left with Pope
Francis
and a little school girl. The Pope said to the
little
girl " take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life
for
you". The little girl replied no need for that
"there are two parachutes left. The Pope
asked
her: "how come?" The little girl replied:
"Buhari
took my school bag" thinking it was a
parachute.

It is funny when the president replaces buhari in the joke
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by 989900: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Eh common rice . . . shei poverty, thunder fire . . . you know the rest nah.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, He had a lauded and excellent interview on Aljazeera, Channels, eta'l but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see the fact that this is the only man who can deliver the change the common man crave for.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. The Igbos believe another 4 years of GEJ presidency might bring about the end of Nigeria. Their selfish motive is to establish Biafra. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]

whatever, i will vote jonathan
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Multibase2(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

God is watching
Ase wa ntireke....
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by konny1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
I smell lie....
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by specimenx(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, He had a lauded and excellent interview on Aljazeera, Channels, eta'l but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see the fact that this is the only man who can deliver the change the common man crave for.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. The Igbos believe another 4 years of GEJ presidency might bring about the end of Nigeria. Their selfish motive is to establish Biafra. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]
not nice at all. your article is just conclusive and thats too bad. your article can incite hate thereby rendering your motive useless. APC was ready for february 14 because they have a fair share of supporters which greatly include the igbos you are castigating. i'm an open minded GEJ fan ready to accept change if i deem it genuine.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by otokx(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hope its our local rice?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by emmykk(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

God is watching
hehehe APC share recharge cards that didnt load.it shall not be well with APC too
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by makooma: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Some Nigerians will collect and eat this rice being shared by this devil. I pray say make ur stomach no bust o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen / Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names / Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.