Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) (32855 Views)

Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by madridguy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
WE ARE TIRED OF STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE. ENOUGH OF THIS INSULT, WE ARE NIGERIAN NOT HUNGRY PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by nelbrk(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
ojoe88:
the MILF knows she's goin to jail right?
milf?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by sammyj: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
The wolves are all out to campaign for their pay master. Vote wisely and don't vote for stomach infrastructure!!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by bigbams24: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
What we need to do is take matters into our own hands - http://thenakedconvos.com/taking-matters-into-our-own-hands/

This the most important thing because regardless of whether you're APC or PDP, our leaders have failed us and will continue to fail us unless we the people do something about it. If not, all this election and voting stuff is just preamble. We will be back singing the same song in the next 4 years!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by LastProphet: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
And I thought Allison had some little sense and sophistication? Rice? Rice? Rice Allison? Anyway I use to lust after that woman sha, those her sexy eyeballs!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
collect ur share but vote for APC. Nothing will happen to u grin

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by okoviv2sure(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
watchmyback:
After plundering d nation ds much, ds is wht u can offer, any way we wud collect it & do d needful & d rest wud b history after March 28
you couldn't have said it better...starve them and make them worship you for crumbs, I weep for naija

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Pecca: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, He had a lauded and excellent interview on Aljazeera, Channels, eta'l but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see the fact that this is the only man who can deliver the change the common man crave for.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. The Igbos believe another 4 years of GEJ presidency might bring about the end of Nigeria. Their selfish motive is to establish Biafra. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]

LOOKINGFORJOB!!! Such a sobriquet aptly defines your obscure personality. I'd have loved to engage you but that would entail lending credence to the copy and paste POO you have up there. HATE YOUR BETTERS! IT'S ALLOWED, PONMO!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by slimfit1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
It shall never be well with this people

After stealing trillions, when election come they'll start sharing 2k rice and salt

God is watching

Funny enough their people will still say nothing is wrong. I don't mind this money disappearing to good roads , hospitals and schools in the south south region but no its all going to foreign account and banks. When this oil becomes useless where are they going to get there revenue from. Everybody now have oil in there backyard and doing oil business with Nigeria is not attractive anymore. Make hale when the sun shine or how do you say it ok.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
It beats my imagination n also I am maniacally bewildered by the conscious consciouslessness and cluelessness displayed by dese douche bags claiming to be politically inclined. How many of d problems envisaged in Nigeria can be solved with bags of rice.
Nigerians are no fools...We r no fools! angry

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Transformation Agenda For Stomach And Brain Infrastructure !!!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by bewla(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
were the warehouse now no q
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by garrimallam: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, He had a lauded and excellent interview on Aljazeera, Channels, eta'l but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see the fact that this is the only man who can deliver the change the common man crave for.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. The Igbos believe another 4 years of GEJ presidency might bring about the end of Nigeria. Their selfish motive is to establish Biafra. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool 8]
I think your the biggest fool i have ever come across on a social network. Your biggest pitfall is that you assumed to be wise not knowing that you deserve no place among men except in the Zoo. You pick fight against a tribe because u assumed that some if not most of them have made a choice different from yours not minding that several part of the same tribe are standing for Buhari.
When has choice for voting become a collective barging instead of personal interest.People in the same family have political interest variance,talk less of tribe. You taught you know history but you have never traced your biological father. What has Biafaran civil war got to do with democratic election. Above all i forgive by not going further because i perceived you never sucked your mother's breast, hence have a half brain from the motherless baby home. Warning" next time you trek on the path again, your great grand father will not forgive you.

=

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by willibounce1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please tell her to add pepper, oyel, onions, seasoning and fowl. How we go chop ordinary rice?
Una never see anything for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Euckybaby(f): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
politicians deceiving people since 1800

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kirikiri wer @thou,tenants await u. SMH

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by harry509: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
gistyinka:
She says it’s for the transformation of a better Nigeria under President Jonathan and Namadi Sambo.

http://gistyinka.net/health-wealth-sen-obanikoro-hits-gym-minister-petroleum-distributes-bags-rice-behalf-president-jonathan-2015-elections-photo/
thurder go fire una, afta steallin d poor masses money, den u piple use d money 2 bring poisonous rice abi. Ogun kill una

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ode is dat sexy?those eyeball that looked like owl and witch,not sexy at all.
LastProphet:
And I thought Allison had some little sense and sophistication? Rice? Rice? Rice Allison? Anyway I use to lust after that woman sha, those her sexy eyeballs!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by SKYQUEST(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
It shall never be well with this people

After stealing trillions, when election come they'll start sharing 2k rice and salt

God is watching
can u proof this or it is just the usual speculation t?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
was the rice stolen?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by abagnalie: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
is these the reason why

NNPC has not recruited in the past four years

and is this also while 10 billion dollars is still

missing.

well i urge you all to collect those bags of rice and

vote for the candidate of your choice

vote GMB

SAI BUHARI
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Courtesy of our looted treasury

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by lexxylalas2(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
kadas01:
Heartless and shameless "pen robber" sharing rice! Such a big pity!

This can only happen in naija; because in sane societies, persons like Diezani ought to be publicly executed through firing squad!
Holy man dey will start with u for all d meat u stole frm ur mum pot of soup wen wer smal grin
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by allycat: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
I As expecting to see a photograph of the minister handing out rice, this is an anticlimax. I can as well show a photograph of a car and caption it Diezani gives out carsand all of you will rush here and cuss her out.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by tomzman: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is very shameful. Well I urge people to collect that rice and still vote these f.ools out come March 28.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Elviswise12: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls stop sharing rice we are not beggers

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by lagdmark(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
A mother shows love to the needy. God bless her,she is on mother Teresa's mission of love to the poor.
Diezani,they will surely pray for u.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by lastpage: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
edozie04:
Another show of cluelessness

What do you expect?
When Jonathan's lackeys LOOT OUR TREASURY OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS....... AND GIVE THEIR EQUALLY SILLY FOLLOWERS A BAG OF RICE (THE "GROUNDNUT OIL PART" IS STILL MISSING!) IN EXCHANGE FOR FOUR MORE YEARS OF POVERTY....

.....Then you know it is "Government Magic" under Jonathan.

Notwithstanding, the people now say: "ENOUGH OF THIS CHARADE"...... CHANGE IS A MUST!

Vote APC, Vote Buhari.... He has the "team" to turn this country around.

Lastpage!

BTW: Deziani Allison Madueke, please drop my own Bag of Rice with Nairaland o, ......l wil still vote for change (APC/Buhari), Rice or No Rice. tongue tongue
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by tomzman: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
allycat:
I As expecting to see a photograph of the minister handing out rice, this is an anticlimax. I can as well show a photograph of a car and caption it Diezani gives out carsand all of you will rush here and cuss her out.
Take a look at the picture again this time more carefully and with your senses.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by ollyruffy: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please collect the rice and still vote her Oga out of office. It is from our stolen money.

We cannot collect 1 bag of rice because of election time and continue to suffer for another 4 years.

Please vote them out now. They are THIEFS.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by codedsubomi(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
hell await them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field / Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.