Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) (32856 Views)

Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by lastpage: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
I just finished watching an interview with[b] Fashola on CHANNELS TV[/b] anchored by a lad called kedira Ahmed!
Interview ended a few minutes before 8pm.

At the end of the interview, l was like : God, if we could have three or four of this "Fashola types" IN POWER, this country will have suffered a Non-Violent Revolution.

I cant even begin to compare this man with President Jonathan!
Its like comparing a brilliant student with someone suffering from Ahlmeziers disease or some brain-dead slowpoke!
shocked shocked

My hope is that Ambode will not be a reversal of fortune .........but rather a "POSITIVE surprise package".
As for Jimi Agbaje, he still ahs a lot to learn...... and PDP is not where to learn positive things. wink

Lagos must continue with the momentum laid down by Fashola.
If Nigeria wants to 'lag behind',.... ..Lagos will continue to advance in leaps and bound.

Sai Fashola! Sai Ambode! Sai Osinbajo! Sai Buhari

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by kafbola(f): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Amen and amen 100x
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by kadas01(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
lexxylalas2:

Holy man dey will start with u for all d meat u stole frm ur mum pot of soup wen wer smal grin
Nobody holy pass my brother! Lol! But mind you, these bunch of criminals do not mean well for the average Nigerian! Do you know how this woman mismanaged kerosene subsidy money? You need to accept the fact that she could not deliver kerosene at 50naira per litre even after government's heavy subsidy on this very essential product! I guess you get my message!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by koredeolanrewaju(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Monkey dey work while baboon dey chop....it's pity for PDP...rice without. Money to cook it. God punish them.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by adediranta(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Why should the sitting president of Nigeria be campaigning for transformation having ruled for 6 whole years? why should the campaign not be for continuation of good governance and furtherance of good works? or did he use the whole 6 years to buy shoes?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by beke5000: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
deejayharry1:

you are an _idiot, i bu Anuofia. no wonder you are looking for job, who would employ ewu as yourself..

Jobless degenerate grin
. Ibos should be wise my dear, GEJ and PDP are just are just using their heads.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
beke5000:
. Ibos should be wise my dear, GEJ and PDP are just are just using their heads.
Kk

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by PEREP: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I get mad when I see politicians do these angry
Do they think the people are fools?
When suddenly did the charity instinct in them awaken?
Only a little mind will cast a vote for a politician because of this.

If I have decided to vote you, I will but NOT because of what you share.

LET'S BE WISE NIGERIANS!

How do you feel when Fashola was throwing Rechargge card, money and co.? Recall Madam Tinubu was issuing recharge cards like service provider.

Do you know the number of rice bags Fayemi gave out in Ekiti?

They are all the same and this won't stop until Nigerians demand issue based campaigns devoid of emotions.

In the North of today, it is threats to PDP/Jonathan supporters due to emotions. The southern part is much better because 2 friends can differ politically and they will still do everything together. This is why I keep asking 'who is really threatening Nigerians?'
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by KanwuliaJara: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
I saw the bag of rice.
Where is the D.A.M? grin

APC FOJAS again at work! cheesy
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
The chicken we go use chop the rice nko
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by wiseworld: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmm it is now time to give them rice cool well customised ,we are not Haiti,we re Nigeria...
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Aarewa: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls.where can i get my own share i beg?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Aarewa: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Na wa for this our country leader,this GEJ Madam again,all the money wey she don embezzeld na rice she dey used am dey share for hungry Nigerians.They don poverised Nigerians,turn Nigerians to beggers of rice.Hey !hey!! hey!!! chaiiii God dey in this our money u dey use to share rice.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by mikolo80: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I get mad when I see politicians do these angry
Do they think the people are fools?
When suddenly did the charity instinct in them awaken?
Only a little mind will cast a vote for a politician because of this.

If I have decided to vote you, I will but NOT because of what you share.

LET'S BE WISE NIGERIANS!

many hungry ignorant voters in nigeria mate
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
AroOkigbo:

Sharing of rice is something done by APC and PDP!
#Don't ever claim you didn't know because you do#
Rabbash
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by caniva(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
please collect rice, but don't vote for PDP

sai Buhari
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by ijiini(m): 12:22am On Feb 12, 2015
....this thief of a woman.....she steal.our oil.trillions noor be small....choi...alison.thiaris God o
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by titi50: 1:59am On Feb 12, 2015
It all goes to what we call development and improvement seeing Good luck bag of Rice like in the days of Ambrose Alli Bread..
Good luck to Nigerians,
Good luck to our father lands,
Good luck to us all..
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by chat2deen(m): 3:20am On Feb 12, 2015
edozie04:
Another show of cluelessness

In Jimi Agbaje's Voice " ejo ma, bring ur gallon let me pour ur own kerosene" PDP putting hunger to Nigerians since 1999BJ. BJ means before Jonathan. grin angry grin grin
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Reference(m): 4:11am On Feb 12, 2015
She should just....go away. She is one of the reasons this government has become very unpopular. For all the perceived benefits she brings, the cost has been and will be catastrophic. She should have been removed ages ago.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2015
Lookingforjob,may your generation suffer worse than the children of Biafra and may ojukwu's ghost hunt you forever. EZI
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2015
Don't mind the bastards,they will never let Igbos be,yesterday I blasted two edo women who were busy ranting that Igbos are not supporting Jonathan now this fool lookingforjob is insulting his ancestors.......so much inferiority complex towards the Igbos I guess.
deejayharry1:

you are an _idiot, i bu Anuofia. no wonder you are looking for job, who would employ ewu as yourself..

Jobless degenerate grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by nuhu60: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2015
So na nw dey ar aware dat Nigerians nid Food, usless pple
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by Shekemba(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Collect 10kg of rice today and mortgage Nigeria for another 4 years of cluelessness.
....abeg where did Madam Dezeani get the money from? Her salary?

Nigerians, shine your eyes.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) by buddmaxx(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
They are bunch of intellectual criminals...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Rauf Aregbesola's First Day In Office As Interior Minister (Photo) / Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.