Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary (3583 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Shared On Twitter On Her 10th Year Anniversary Watch / Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple / Gay Penguin Couple Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
This year August 20th to be exact, my marriage will be 10 years. I have been having different thots on how to go about celebrating it. kindly suggest for me what i could do. I have been thinking on a trip to las vegas with wify, what do you think or kindly suggest other romantic places that could be nice and economical. lets go on this trip together as i planned it.
regards.
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
1st i have kicked of with my application for visa in order to secure one for me and wify before the August date. cheers
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
What do you think of Las vegas. Will it be fun, if you have been there b4, tell me about fun fill activities for couples that could boost both emotional and sexual closeness
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by Dyt(f): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
10 long yes
Damn
Congrats

Sorry I don't know anywhere but how has the journey been so far.
I like to read it
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dyt:
10 long yes
Damn
Congrats

I like to read it
well not too bad. but like yoruba proverb or adage says, " every household remove chickens at nite to keep them in proper place" i hope i passed the right message. So if any one tells you that in their village chickens don't sleep in wrong places it is a lie. Meaning every marriage has gotten its own challenges but you must be committed to the union for it to work, but importantly God. But interestingly our sex life has been fantastic so far, just like when we newly got married, despite the fact that my wife was a virgin at 31 when we got married. however thanks for your interest

2 Likes

Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by dytbabe: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
bugativeron:

despite the fact that my wife was a virgin at 31 when we got married.

:O shocked

Faints
Stands up
Runs away

Sex life still great? She's a super woman
*thumbs up*
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
dytbabe:

Faints
Stands up
Runs away

*thumbs up*
yeah you can say that again. she is, i was just fortunate to have such person as a wife, who forgives me of all my transgressions and over look my shortcomings.
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
dytbabe:

Faints
Stands up
Runs away

*thumbs up*
I must mention to you that God has been good and kind to us.
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dyt:
10 long yes
Damn
Congrats

I like to read it
so do you want gist about how we met and how we have been coping together?
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by dytbabe: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
bugativeron:

so do you want gist about how we met and how we have been coping together?

Pls feel free
I enjoy love stories
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
dytbabe:

Pls feel free
I enjoy love stories

Ok, it goes thus;

We first met in 1994. she just graduated from her master degree program looking for job. I just came back a six month training abroad with a multinational coy. She was not dating any body but i just got into a relationship with a long time friend who we both had religious differences she being a Muslim and me xtian. So i met her at that point when I was in a relationship. I went for a religious ceremony in my place of worship, in between worship she came in with another guy who I later found out was the younger brother in the course of our gisting later in the evening.
After the program most people stayed back to gist and catch up with what has been going on. So i walked up to the brother and we got gisting, later he introduced me to her sister whom he said was on the look out for a job since she just graduated.
so i promised getting one for her later, however they should keep in touch. 2 days later the brother came to my house with her cv and I said no prob.

This happened in April, 2004, I never saw her again while i continued with my relationship. 3 months later my elder brother who is a medical doctor came down to Lagos from North that he is in need of a young lady to date and who could be of wife stuff so naturally she came to my mind course i liked her from the on set but i needed to sort out my existing relationship. so i said to my bro, well I know someone and he was like you don't mean it? so that night we went to their house, she actually stayed with her uncle who was a senior govt official in one of FG agency. we met her and she was so excited to go introduce me and my bro to her uncle's wife. we gisted for about 20 mins or there about before we left.
I guess it wasn't love at first sight for she and my bro. But for me I have done my part. so we never got to see again until 2months later when i went to her house to drop an invite for aptitude test which my office is organizing for her. she was so excited to see me and same with me.

2 Likes

Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
your comment so far
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by Dyt(f): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Reading on
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Congrats. Hapy married life ahead and more years
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by daben1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
'10th year anniversary' and you are still on nairaland
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by Dyt(f): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
daben1:
'10th year anniversary' and you are still on nairaland

So u think here is just for ur age mates alone?

1 Like

Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by dechandel(f): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aww
Pls continue the story cheesy

Btw.. Happy Anniversary
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by dechandel(f): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dyt:

You dey mind am
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by daben1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dyt:

hmmmm guess your dad is here too... My regards to him
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by Dyt(f): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
daben1:
hmmmm guess your dad is here too... My regards to him

I know where kids of ur age belong
I forgive u
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by daben1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dyt:

I know where kids of ur age belong
I forgive u
thanks, but i know 'women' of your type are doing something reasonable in their husband's house instead of sleeping and waking up on Nairaland...*joblessness*
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by ronald4lif(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
dechandel:
Aww
Pls continue the story cheesy

Btw.. Happy Anniversary

When are we to commence our E-love anniversary wink
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by dechandel(f): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

When are we to commence our E-love anniversary wink
Hehehehheeh

No just let my hubby see this o.. He is on nairaland tongue
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by ronald4lif(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehehheeh

No just let my hubby see this o.. He is on nairaland tongue

I know him

You both are in the real world

We both are in the E world undecided
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by dechandel(f): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

I know him

You know him? shocked

How is that so??

Btw.. Where was this your pix taken?? Centrale??
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
So we got married some months later. It was such a big one cos she was the first person t9 get married from amongst her sibling and also the 1st grandchild to do so.
So after wedding nights we had our honey moon some where on the out skirt of lagos by the beach.
The wedding nite was good. We got to our hotel room and started counting the money gift we got. It was so much close to about 500k. That was in 2005. We were so excited and we jumped into bed excitedly. But alas there was a challenge.
Now to the main task that nite. I found out that sleeping with a 30 something year old virgin is not a child's play.
I kept at it but was crying and weeping. She tried cooperate as much as she could but the pain was unbearable. By the time it was morning time the hotel bed spread was damn soaked in pool of blood and beyond redemption. I had to go plead with the hotel management and paid for the damage to the fabric.
so later in the I called my folks and told them my was a virgin. The following weekend they travelled to her folks place some two states away from lagos to go give them a goat and show appreciation for the kind of gift they got.

1 Like

Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
wristwatch:
Congrats. Hapy married life ahead and more years
thanks
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by ronald4lif(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
dechandel:
You know him? shocked

How is that so??

Btw.. Where was this your pix taken?? Centrale??

Yes I do. I often see you both play lovey dovey on here wink

It's in Bromley shopping center, South East
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by Beennkumar(m): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

I know him

*Coughs* undecided
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
I never knew my work has just started. We couldnt perform our husband and wife duty very well because most nites wify was in pains and the hymen was yet to be broken. Then we started quarelling. For me I felt she wasnt enduring enough for her she felt I was insensitive to her pains. Gosh sex became a nightmare in the 1st one week. However gradually with endurance and patience on my part and she too very ready to cooperate we over came the barrier. By two weeks later men it was heaven on earth. So the story goes

1 Like

Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by ronald4lif(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Beennkumar:

*Coughs* undecided

Talk about him and he appears smiley

Bro na play play ohh hehehe grin
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dyt:
Reading on

So it went my sister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry These Type Of Men? / How Condom Saved My Relationship / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.