Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary (3605 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Shared On Twitter On Her 10th Year Anniversary Watch / Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple / Gay Penguin Couple Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by dechandel(f): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes I do. I often see you both play lovey dovey on here wink

It's in Bromley shopping center, South East
And he just appeared tongue

Bromley¿? Wanted to ask that first but croydon centrale just occured to me
Nice pix tho

1 Like

Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by ronald4lif(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
dechandel:
And he just appeared tongue

Bromley¿? Wanted to ask that first but croydon centrale just occured to me
Nice pix tho

Safe guarding his territory, who wouldn't smiley

Daalu

1 Like

Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by dytbabe: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
bugativeron:

So it went my sister.

Beautiful story
May God cont to bless and strengthen ur union
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 12, 2015
Nice one...may God continue to bless your marriage.

*follows thread*
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by zeezahbee(f): 5:43am On Feb 12, 2015
wonderful story. grin
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 12, 2015
The topic is gradually cchanging o.
Nice story shaa
But am more interested in peopke suggested anniversary locations
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 6:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Yomieluv:
Nice one...may God continue to bless your marriage.

*follows thread*
thanks. I wish you same too.
guys still suggest nice destinations. I have also been thinking of Maldives. Though that is supposed to be an alternative in case of any eventuality.
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2015
Dyt:
10 long yes
Damn
Congrats

Sorry I don't know anywhere but how has the journey been so far.
I like to read it
so how did I know she was the one after few meetings? Well I had always been clear on the kind of family background I want my future wife to have. 2ndly we must share the same faith and 3rdly the way whoever it is treats her family members and other people. But most importantly someone with fear of God and good values. So the moment we started talking, met her siblings, talk about values and the way she was treating other people not related to me I just knew she was the one. But most importantly we share the same faith and values. So I didnt need to wait any longer. Of course she was also pretty.

3 Likes

Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by pretydiva(f): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Wowwww.wat an interesting luv story. Op y don't u ask her were she would luv 2 spend her hols,buh don't gve her any clue as 2 wat ur planning so it wil cm as a surprise 2 her. Pls op don't b angry,i wanna ask u a question as per ur story. Does it mean dat a gal can't b disvirgin within a day,dat even after ur wife bled her hymen wasn't broken? How possible is dat. May God bless ur union

1 Like

Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2015
pretydiva:
Wowwww.wat an interesting luv story. Op y don't u ask her were she would luv 2 spend her hols,buh don't gve her any clue as 2 wat ur planning so it wil cm as a surprise 2 her. Pls op don't b angry,i wanna ask u a question as per ur story. Does it mean dat a gal can't b disvirgin within a day,dat even after ur wife bled her hymen wasn't broken? How possible is dat. May God bless ur union
Thanks for your comments. Well I guess as ladies grow older it becomes more challenging breaking the hymen. A teenager will easily be done with compare to someone I in her twenties and some in early twenties will be easier compare thirties. And I guess the older the tough the hymen become. Just like female cow meat is usually tougher than male because of age. So penetration will occur gradually and with so much pain because of age. Well my native inteligence way of looking at it. But gently pushing at it over time finally opens up the tightness. Cheers
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by pretydiva(f): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2015
bugativeron:

Thanks for your comments. Well I guess as ladies grow older it becomes more challenging breaking the hymen. A teenager will easily be done with compare to someone I in her twenties and some in early twenties will be easier compare thirties. And I guess the older the tough the hymen become. Just like female cow meat is usually tougher than male because of age. So penetration will occur gradually and with so much pain because of age. Well my native inteligence way of looking at it. But gently pushing at it over time finally opens up the tightness. Cheers
fnks bro 4 d enlightenment

Mods dis shld b on front page nau
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by trishkover(f): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
bugativeron:

u ar ryte I had similar experience even after abt 2weeks wen he tried again I was still bleeding
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2015
trishkover:
[color=#006600][/color] u ar ryte I had similar experience even after abt 2weeks wen he tried again I was still bleeding

I guess so.I also guess it became a lot better after that with you?
cheers
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by pretydiva(f): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
trishkover:
[color=#006600][/color] u ar ryte I had similar experience even after abt 2weeks wen he tried again I was still bleeding
u pple should pls enlighten me more on dis..m so so curious. E get y tongue
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
pretydiva:
u pple should pls enlighten me more on dis..m so so curious. E get y tongue
lol. If you are scared of the pain, it is a blend of sweet pain. It is better tugged at gently over periods of days until it finally gives way into a wave of undiluted ecstasy and pleasure.
I hope that satisfy ur curiosity?
Re: My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary by bugativeron: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Now@pretydiva dont distract my thread. Make suggestions on my trip and tenth year plan biko. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls / How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage / She Got Pregnant For Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.