Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! (1177 Views)

Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Share Some Good Words On This Valentine To Some One Special On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by Yewandequeen(f): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
It's love season and I tot to myself y don't I make a new friend that day by hanging out with the person.

It's simple

All you need do is state your state of residence.
Use ur pix for ur profile pix.

Men state their state of residence and ladies check them out(vice versa ) and reply their comment, if you are booking the person or not so as to hang out with him or her.

NOTE: strictly for those that has no VAL.
Comment not if you don't have your pix on your profile.

I will start by......

I REP IBADAN.
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by yemicoal(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yewandequeen:
It's love season and I tot to myself y don't I make a new friend that day by hanging out with the person.

It's simple

Men state their state of residence and ladies check them out(vice versa ) and reply their comment, if you are booking the person or not so as to hang out with him or her.

I will start by......

I REP IBADAN.
op where r you based n ib?... Pm me
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chai I love nairaland...full of funny thread....
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by Yewandequeen(f): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
yemicoal:
op where r you based n ib?... Pm me

Noooooo
That's not the rule.
State your state of residence left one of the two parties to type the person he or she is intrested (moniker)
So the person mentioned checks the other out.
And if k,he or she will type the person moniker and the biking procedure begins

gaskia!
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by yemicoal(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
angry undecided... Fvck the rules angry
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by falconey(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
I can't share my love with any chick.........my heart belong to abibatu
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by Yewandequeen(f): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
falconey:
I can't share my love with any chick.........my heart belong to abibatu

Why did you comment then?
You could have ignored
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by yungchop: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is not where to dig for husbands and wives, OK? tongue RUBBISH undecided
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by Yewandequeen(f): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
yungchop:
This is not where to dig for husbands and wives, OK? tongue RUBBISH undecided

This is not husband and wife thing Mr.
You could have ignored since you knew u had nothing positive to comment.
No one forced you to leave a comment......its called mingling Mr, change your mind set.
More over I never made it compulsory that it is opposite sex, you can always hang out with Same sex.

Geez. ....shallow thought.
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by Enegod(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
smh
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
@yewandequeen Relax don't get pissed on small. Matters
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by Mimienudles(f): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yewandequeen:

It's simple

I will start by......

I REP IBADAN.
I REP CALABAR
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by Yewandequeen(f): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
@yewandequeen Relax don't get pissed on small. Matters

Thanks
U know its really annoying when one creates a thread on lighter only for it to be filled with haters.
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by yungchop: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yewandequeen:

This is not husband and wife thing Mr.
You could have ignored since you knew u had nothing positive to comment.
No one forced you to leave a comment......its called mingling Mr, change your mind set.
More over I never made it compulsory that it is opposite sex, you can always hang out with Same sex.

Geez. ....shallow thought.
it seems you're new here right? You shouldn't have bothered to quote me back. Are you pissed? No? Yeah? I don't give a straff kiss
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yewandequeen:

Thanks
U know its really annoying when one creates a thread on lighter only for it to be filled with haters.
I understand but its nairaland ...its kinda filled with silly minds

I REP LAG
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by Yewandequeen(f): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
yungchop:
it seems you're new here right? You shouldn't have bothered to quote me back. Are you pissed? No? Yeah? I don't give a straff kiss

Yes am new Mr old.
Mtcheew please don't derail my thread.
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by falconey(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yewandequeen:

Why did you comment then?
You could have ignored
common I helped you.......it won't look like no comment on your thread, I encouraged you
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wat if I hang with females pals, it's vals day and no particular sex is involve abi?? sad
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by cutieberie1(f): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
i jst wanted to comment. .
Re: Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! by Yewandequeen(f): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
zaragal:
Wat if I hang with females pals, it's vals day and no particular sex is involve abi?? sad

Of course you're free to dear.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Pls. / Got This Picture From Facebook / Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He Gets Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.