Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (44796 Views)

Have you ever been asked out by a fellow guy/girl? (my Experience) / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / If You're A Lady And One Person Doesn't Woo You In A Day, Check Yourself Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by ohn1759: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2016
Many people say it is not of a naija or (in fact) African babe to approach the opposite sex when it comes to relationship!

But when it comes to a time wen everything you see is him, why do u ladies still relent?
#palmgossip

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Olasco93: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2016
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by klassykute(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2016
woo him.
or give him big green light

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by franklyn00(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2016
You should know when babe is flashing the green light.

As a player, wink I play along and she get dumped later on

12 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Jenny1010(f): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2016
i will invite him to my house to come help me with something, lets see how it goes grin

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Collenshy2020(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2016
Jenny1010:
i will invite him to my house to come help me with something, lets see how it goes grin
experience is the best Teacher. grin
Jenny1010:
experience is the best Teacher.

19 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by usermane(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2016
This is a sensitive topic and regardless of societal expectation, it all boils down to you. I don't believe gender roles are determined by society

14 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Mamalistic5: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2016
If he loves you enough, he will find a way to woo you. If he doesn't ask you out please wait for your own man. You are too special to waste your time on a man n that doesn't love you

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by usermane(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2016
Mamalistic5:
If he loves you enough, he will find a way to woo you. If he doesn't ask you out please wait for your own man. You are too special to waste your time on a man n that doesn't love you

No. Depending on a man's personality, situation or understanding, he may not woo a woman even if he love her enough. I am not going to tell the OP to go find out his feelings or make the first move here.

However, the idea that a man will always make the move if he love a woman is garbage. It is like concluding a person will always go for their want, if they want it enough. Do you go for everything you really want? For personal reasons, I certainly don't.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2016
What are you waiting for?
Woo Him yourself

5 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Inioluwa01(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Do the needful.

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Araoluwa005(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
I will give him body language

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Salex007(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Don't woo him in other for you not to regret later. But you can be greeting him first anytime you people meet most especially when he his around with friends. His friends will notice it and they will pressure him to come and meet you...

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Dyt(f): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Was it not you your gf donated kidney to and dumped her?
undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Mrswizkfa: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Woo him then

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by kinggogo: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Truth is dat most naija ladies do gv sign, esp to guys dat r introverts. Dey start making small small talks wen dey r with d guy

I've xperienced it a lot

10 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by PunterTim(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Woo the man,i guess!

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Here to read lies

10 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Araoluwa005:
I will give him body language

You're a man saying you will give him body language... hmm
Gays will full this thread o. I cover my nyash with the blood of Jesus

. ---BiafraudExposed---

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by yankeedude(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmm. Nice topic.

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Vaxt(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Simple woo him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by hernandson(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
report him to effcc,nigga is guilty mehn

4 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by aninexzy(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
wetin concern me....

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by osaslord500(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ladies be looking for gender equality but are still not ready to do what a guy can't do

SMH

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by darbeelicous(f): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Inioluwa01:
Do the needful.
yeah...... Totally agree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
ohn1759:
Many people say it is not of a naija or (in fact) African babe to approach the opposite sex when it comes to relationship!

But when it comes to a time wen everything you see is him, why do u ladies still relent?
#palmgossip

Wtf? What is it with grown adults bringing their personal problems to this forum today ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by pedrilo: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
the net gain u derive from havin a relationship wit someone u truly desire cannot be overemphasized

5 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by touchmoney: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
ohn1759:

#palmgossip
if I know he love's me and he is too shy, I will allow chemistry to pull us together

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by naijacentric(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
MUST IT ALWYAYS BE THE GUY DAT WILL WOO D GURL HABA NAIJA GURLS ARE TOO STEROTYPE NO ADVENTURE!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Slaveman343: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Make no woman woo me o else unto football things.
Why woman go chyk man.

All those shy mummy boys, make them go weed nau

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.