Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm (37324 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jmaine: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collynzo9:
For the umpteenth time, Buhari failed to answer the question of how he will defeat boko haram and how he intends to fight corruption in a democratic setting.
He failed again.

Don't mind the disgusting APC disciples stating otherwise . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by payne4real(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
U
jmaine:

You are the shameless liars here, it is so irritating and disgusting seeing supporters of Buhari strenuously try to wish away the glaring inadequacies of the man . . . .

It is pathetic . . . .
sentiment!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Difference btw GMB n Gej interview
One presidential. The other Beer parlor like
BUHARI2015

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by kings09(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmaine:

You are the shameless liars here, it is so irritating and disgusting seeing supporters of Buhari strenuously try to wish away the glaring inadequacies of the man . . . .

It is pathetic . . . .
I guess u r d 'adequate' one then. U have bn so perfect that u dnt hv past mistakes. Jst avoid contesting for public office lest u may discover ur sins r worst than dat of d man u point accusing fingers @.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by AGLabs: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lets call a spade a spade, Buhari just like the APC campaign so far has been well organised, articulated and capture the essence of what their message is. He has shown in this short interview the power of changing perspective and basis of democracy.

We don't know what will happen come March 28th but if early poll shows anything its that Nigerians want change. And from all indications, they've been sold on the change these guys are selling. Did I hear anyone say he does not want to debate??

Download the 2015 polling App from www.2015.com.ng to see what other Nigerians are saying about who will become president and #votewithsense.

#votewithsense #nigeriadecides #onetapatatime

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by omenka(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmaine:

I have challenged Ilugunboy, I believe you are capable of delivering as well . . . .See below and quit all shameless attempt to defend the fraud . . .

Oga you know I've got some degree of respect for you. No dey fvckup like this oo. Why don't you worry about your president that kept telling us how he doesn't like turkey meat when he was asked whether he has confidence in Jega, and when he was asked about Chibok girls.

What has his culinary preferences got to do about anything?? Lmao!!

Jonathan is indeed a clown!!

#PresidentTurkeyMeat!! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jmaine: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
kings09:
I guess u r d 'adequate' one then. U have bn so perfect that u dnt hv past mistakes. Jst avoid contesting for public office lest u may discover ur sins r worst than dat of d man u point accusing fingers @.

What is this one saying ? Did you even understand the post you quoted ? undecided . . . .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by unapologetic: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmaine:

You are such an ediot bruv, Amanpour clearly asked him what he intends to do about the galloping corruption in the country . . .

Did you even watch the interview ? . . . .

Well, i never called u names so i wouldn't even bother to argue with you because it's pretty evident that you watched the interview with your ass or maybe English language is your problem.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by mrmetoo1: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Firefire:

honesty, the interlude before he respond shows someone is translating for him.

what a shame... undecided

You're an illiterate, you just confirmed it today. There's a delay, she talks "delay" he hears and then responds. You need to expose yourself more

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Missonas(f): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Na interview be that?Christie for speak hausa jor tongue

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by yesboss20(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
ellechrystal:

Do u ve a governor in ur state? Or johna is ur gov??
Because my state has too much light. Too much I could lend u some

And what state would that be? I am sure a large number of followers here would really like to know where that is. Thanks in anticipation.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Sweetlemon(f): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
fadedayo:

He's a military man. He won't expose his tactics to the enemy. Just my guess though.

Even at that he's already said enough. He keeps talking about mobilizing the army in all his interviews. He has confidence in the army and realizes that all they need is effective arms and mobilization. That's just a summary of what he says in his interviews o.

He doesn't need to tell us word for word and stage by stage, but anyone should be ok with the fact the key areas he's mentioned.

Unlike some other people that will keep blaming BH for his failures and making excuses of terrorism being all over world without telling us what they want to do to stop it.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by adebisicutie: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmaine:

Don't mind the disgusting APC disciples stating otherwise . . . . .

He answered how he will defeat Boko Haram, said the Nigerian Army is capable of defeating Boko Haram and the Nigerian Army has always had international recognition, the only problem is that the money meant to procure arms for the soldiers has been diverted to private pockets. It's simple arm our capable army well and they will destroy BH

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by veuttoutlemonde: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
When asked about his past he smiled smiley smiley smiley I thinks it shows clear conscience. Unlike when pdp is criticized.
Pls guys can you make the comments without abuse. The whole world is reading this.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Collynzo9: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
fadedayo:

He's a military man. He won't expose his tactics to the enemy. Just my guess though.
Is he hiding his fighting corruption 'tactics' too?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Compare that with this

How will you fight corruption?

GEJ - Stealing is not corruption.
If a man sleeps with another man, that is corruption~ gej

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
On Corruption:

"We have to tackle corruption"
clean n clear

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmaine:

So stating an alleged symptoms is the same as the solution, you can do better than this please . . .

The mantra of an ill equipped Military has been debunked in recent times, you can't straw grasp on that . . . . .

Well...the simple problem with you and other Jonathan apologists is that it's very difficult for you to judge Buhari objectively ....your judgment will always be tainted by your bias minds....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by veuttoutlemonde: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
mrmetoo1:

You're an illiterate, you just confirmed it today. There's a delay, she talks "delay" he hears and then responds. You need to expose yourself more

Its called time lapse. A lot of guys are full of hate. Pls concentrate on telling us what your candidate plans to do if elected instead of abuse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Orikinla(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=18pt]Good interview and he addressed how he would tackle and end the Boko Haram insurgents in northern Nigeria.
Anyone saying he did not address how to end it is either deaf or re-tarded.[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by bjbukzy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Firefire:

honesty, the interlude before he respond shows someone is translating for him.

what a shame... undecided

But he was replying in english abi..
honestly u need to return back to secondary school cos ur english is fvked up

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jayne8585yahoo(f): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
The interview was scheduled to hold by 8pm on the dot, GMB was there by 8pm and the interview was delayed, WHY?

OPTIONS

1 Verification of his WAEC certificate.
2 To calm his nerves
3 To wait the arrival of his interpreter
4 To confirm if he is a threat to CNN like BH to Nigerians.

All of the above.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jmaine: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
omenka:
Oga you know I've got some degree of respect for you. No dey fvckup like this oo. Why don't you worry about your president that kept telling us how he doesn't like turkey meat when he was asked whether he has confidence in Jega, and when he was asked about Chibok girls.

What has his culinary preferences got to do about anything?? Lmao!!

Jonathan is indeed a clown!!

#PresidentTurkeyMeat!! cheesy

Oga ,bone all those respect things and call a spade a spade . . . .GEJ on JEGA simply said, he appointed JEGA and all those he is working with, So why should he be questioning his competency, his consistent citing of 2011 poll success affirms that position

The Turkey aspect was about the level of misinformation and lies been fed by the media . . . .

Buhari was asked recently about why the likes of Soyinka et al., weren't supporting him and his childish remarks was that if anyone doesn't like him or his face should vote the opponents . .

GEJ on the other hand was asked about his recent fiasco with his former allies e.g Amaechi et al., and he intelligently stated that What guides politicians is permanent interest rather than friendship, so as politicians everything is not set in stone especially in our clime with the reckless tradition of cross carpeting of politicians for personal interest . . . .Now that is how you answer a question intelligently . . . .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by mrmetoo1: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmaine:

So stating an alleged symptoms is the same as the solution, you can do better than this please . . .

The mantra of an ill equipped Military has been debunked in recent times, you can't straw grasp on that . . . . .

Debunked?? By who?? It's a good thing Nairaland is a faceless forum. A guy died on Sunday, it was all over social media, people were paying tribute to him and so on. He said he was killed when they ran out of bullets fighting Boko Haram. Imagine a member of that guy's family reading this and here you are talking about debunked. This is the reality on ground, people ate dying because of this. We don't need to politicize everything

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jmaine: 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
unapologetic:

Well, i never called u names so i wouldn't even bother to argue with you because it's pretty evident that you watched the interview with your ass or maybe English language is your problem.

I guess telling someone he watched a programme with his arsss is not an insult . . . .It is always a strenuous exercise arguing with dunces

You obviously do not have any tangible thing to say . . .Now step aside . . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by mrmetoo1: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Bawss1:
Buhari must use a TelePrompTer for all his interviews?

No wonder he refuses to debate.

Teleprompter?? Ok, whatever makes you sleep well at night. I guess the interview was that good

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Kororugged: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Firefire:

Blindfolded followers sees nothing wrong in the clueless candidate. undecided

I knew I was going to catch you here and you never disappoint.

Firefire- hold your fire

ratatatatata

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by mrmetoo1: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collynzo9:
For the umpteenth time, Buhari failed to answer the question of how he will defeat boko haram and how he intends to fight corruption in a democratic setting.
He failed again.

He did!! Very simple and straightforward. If resources provided for training and equipment get to the military, Boko Haram will be defeated because we have a competent army.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jmaine: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
adebisicutie:

He answered how he will defeat Boko Haram, said the Nigerian Army is capable of defeating Boko Haram and the Nigerian Army has always had international recognition, the only problem is that the money meant to procure arms for the soldiers has been diverted to private pockets. It's simple arm our capable army well and they will destroy BH

And i tell you the issue of not arming the soldiers adequately has been punctured in recent times . . . .Defeating BH goes beyond stating how capable our forces were when they were not exposed and trained to counter guerrilla warfare tactics deployed by the insurgents . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by masseratti: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
can someone please post a link for those of us that missed it?
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Kororugged: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmaine:

Oga ,bone all those respect things and call a spade a spade . . . .GEJ on JEGA simply said, he appointed JEGA and all those he is working with, So why should he be questioning his competency, his consistent citing of 2011 poll success affirms that position

The Turkey aspect was about the level of misinformation and lies been fed by the media . . . .

Buhari was asked recently about why the likes of Soyinka et al., weren't supporting him and his childish remarks was that if anyone doesn't like him or his face should vote the opponents . .

GEJ on the other hand was asked about his recent fiasco with his former allies e.g Amaechi et al., and he intelligent stated that What guides politicians is permanent interest rather than friendship, so as politicians everything is not set in stone especially in our clime with the reckless tradition of cross carpeting of politicians for personal interest . . . .Now that is how you answer a question intelligently . . . .

Bros abeg no fall my hand. Nigerians have enough with PEJ's Boko Haramic gbagauns grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: White Man In A Danfo Bus In Lagos (photos) / Fashola At Work: Why Is No One Talking? / Reno Omokri Joins #10YearsChallenge, Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.