Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,044 members, 7,859,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm (37322 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jmaine: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

You know you are not been honest....

I listened to the Man and all I see is a man that can lead a nation. When he speak...people listen.

Please stop the lies, Now tell me what he said about fighting corruption . . .Am all ears

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by StunningCEO: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
u can Neva buy class as they say. Buhari is pure class.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
What about the massive corruption. We have to fight corruption. Unless Nigeria kills corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria. #GMB"

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by EreluY(f): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
USarmy:
Amanpour - how will you combat corruption
Buhari - I believe we have to

What a pity

THAT'S NOT THE WHOLE RESPONSE, BRO.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Firefire(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
EreluY:

That's precisely my point. None of them are materials for Nigeria's presidency. Unfortunately the OLD VULTURES wouldn't let go. They all need the JJ Rawlings Treatment, believe me!

Old vultures attempting to stage a come back - A FAILED MISSION.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Firefire:

honesty, the interlude before he respond shows someone is translating for him.

what a shame... undecided

If you are not being dishonest....it would be clear to you that it was caused by delayed satellite feed.

24 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Sweetlemon(f): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmaine:
How will you fight corruption . .The dunce again couldn't answer . . .

What an anti climax . . . . .

Of course you didn't watch the interview!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by payne4real(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
compare this to Jonathan's interview, you would understand why some of us would keep rooting for him!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by bishopjoe02(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
is it the same interview I watched. . that u guys watch. . Buhari performance on that interview is nt more than 50... I cn bearing hear him... he is chewing his words

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Metroman7: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
HMMM... GEJ CLUELESS? I BET U DONT EVEN KNW D MEANING OF THAT CLUELESS, U JUST HEARD PEOPLE SAYING IT AND U TOO FOLLOW, DO U KNW WIT IS CLUESLESS AS BEEN ABLE TO ATTAIN A PRESIDENT OF A WHOLE COUTRY WHICH IS THE HIGHEST POST IN NIGERIA, BUT SIR U DAT U ARE NOT CLUELESS AV YOU ACHEIVED WHAT HE HAVE ACHIEVED IN LIFE? HAS ANY OF YOUR RELATION BECOME A PRESIDENT BEFORE? OR AV ANY PERSON IN YOUR TOWN OR EVEN IN UR STATE ACHIEVED THIS? THE MAN HIS LIVING HIS LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND HE AS ACHIEVED WHAT ANYONE CAN DREAM OF ACHIEVING IN LIFE, I JUST SEE MANY PEOPLE TYPING CLUELESS INCLUDING DOES DAT DONT EVEN KNW THE MEANING OF THAT CLUELESS, (THOUGH I WILL BLAME THIS ON MTN FREE MB).

NOTE: I AM NOT ANY POLITICAL PARTY SUPPORTER AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHO WIN THE ELECTION (CUS I BELIEVE NON OF THE TWO ASPIRANT IS GUD ENUF)
It's people like you that deserve dislike button.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by braindamage(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
When your Dad makes that telephone call all through Buhari's speech ..and you be like* why did I switch this phone on*.... Never trusted that man grin grin...could be working for the ruling party grin grin. Fantastic man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by IFELEKE(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Am I the only person who saw a fatigued man?
Buhari looked like an unwilling pawn in a chess game...
I say again, Buhari is not the change we yearn for NEITHER is Jonathan... We can do better as a Nation.
I Am Team REAL CHANGE!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by vedaxcool(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Compared to gej lame media chat this thread has already gross 5 pages.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by omenka(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

You know you are not been honest....

I listened to the Man and all I see is a man that can lead a nation. When he speak...people listen.
I'm shocked at what the guy just typed. I was wondering if we watched the same interview!!

These Jonathanians are indeed shameless liars. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Adminisher: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
omicron:
Apart from his thick accent, which is unimportant nonetheless, he was articulate.

The accent is always sn advantage. Talk to any british or american, they respect you more if you have an eastern accent or an african accent like obj. Only an ignorant person does not know this secret.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Firefire(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmaine:

Please stop the lies, Now tell me what he said about fighting corruption . . .Am all ears

Blindfolded followers sees nothing wrong in the clueless candidate. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Ashleyma77(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
kay1one2:
The man no even say bye or thank you. This man na illiterate!
couldnt u see there was a 4 second delay in d satellite feed transmission.arrgh.the way pple think.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jmaine: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Please shut up . . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
I must say, I commend the way Amanpour emphasized that the present Government have failed in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Lyoncrescent: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Can someone please source GEJs interview with amanpour from two years ago with Buharis performance of today and let's compare ? Sai Buhari. I like GEJ. He's a good man. I was on the line in 2011 for almost two hours to vote for GEJ. He's a good man but cannot man up to the Hawks that he surrounded himself with. He's not presidential and I regret voting for him. Mark my words Buhari won't cut tinubu, saraki or any of the others Any slack if they steal as openly as some of these GEJ Hawks have done. I have decided as always to March for Buhari . Cnn called GEJs govt an utter failure.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
GMB says GEJ administration for 18 months have not acted on Pension Funds Scandal despite completion of investigations."

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by honeric01(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
bishopjoe02:
Buhari Accent wan kill me oh. .. is dis d man the America PR is branding as our Messiah. ..
Jonathan is corrupt. . bt Buhari is nt d Messiah. . the beautiful one is nt yet born. .. let all wait till 2019 and see if we can get a Messiah. . Jonathan and Buhari are not the men for the job

So your problem is his accent? what a vain society!

Do you not have an accent?

13 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jayne8585yahoo(f): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Adminisher:

His interview wad very.classy and stiff. Very authoritative, GEJ was beer palour interview and you know it. Jonathan was rambling, drifting aimlessly and dumbing down every topic.
My friend watch your choice of words before you sell your half-baked qualification to the world like Buhari(Ogbuagu 1)

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Firefire(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
mcfynest:
i think buhari is reading from somewhere, just look at his eyeballs movement. i love buari though,

funny, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by egift(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
ikaboy:
what a brief interview

Buhari is not a talkative. He is a man of action. God bless Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by omenka(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I'm shocked at what the guy just typed. I was wondering if we watched the same interview!!

Ps: sorry, just had to re-type this. cheesy

These guys are just pathological liars. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by spyroxy1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
USarmy:
Amanpour - how will you combat corruption
Buhari - I believe we have to

What a pity

Taaaa!

"We will ensure money voted for weapons and training are utilised effectively"

My guy CHANGE!!!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by atlwireles: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Funny comments from APC supporters, nevertheless nah una choice.

GEJ till 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmaine:

He was clear about the issue of corruption in the military that is preventing resources from getting use for training of the officers and men and equipments ...as far as he is concerned it's a shame that a world acknowledged Nigerian military cannot combat and defeat local insurgency due to corruption.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by kay1one2(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ashleyma77:

couldnt u see there was a 4 second delay in d satellite feed transmission.arrgh.the way pple think.

grin
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jmaine: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
omenka:

I have challenged Ilugunboy, I believe you are capable of delivering as well . . . .See below and quit all shameless attempt to defend the fraud . . .

jmaine:

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
self-service.er
barcanista:
Pervert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo At Tunde Bakare's Daughter's Wedding (photos) / Farmer Gives Moremi Ojudu 500k Loan, See What She Did With It / Arisetv, The Nation Clash Over Michael Aondoakaa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.