Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm (37320 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by kay1one2(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
The man no even say bye or thank you. This man na illiterate!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by BlackPeni5: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
I kinda felt sorry for GMB when he was asked about his violent past...rather than answer the question, he said it will be harsh to judge him based on his past. maybe the new way is to judge people based on their future.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by unapologetic: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
It wasn't a bad interview afterall

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jmaine: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
How will you fight corruption . .The dunce again couldn't answer . . .

What an anti climax . . . . .

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by omicron(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Apart from his thick accent, which is unimportant nonetheless, he was articulate.

30 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by tbaba1234: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Composed interview...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by mcfynest(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
i think buhari is reading from somewhere, just look at his eyeballs movement. i love buari though,

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Obiwannn: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Firefire:
someone is translating to Hausa language for Buhari

chai,
serious?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
As long as the extension is within the allowance of the constitution, we will wait and we have told her supporters to remain calm. - GMB"

15 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by ammyluv2002(f): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
BlackPeni5:
I kinda felt sorry for GMB when he was asked about his violent past
Me too
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Purej: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
wat a lovely answers from Gen. Buhari. i am really impressed. Jonathan cannot answer questions like that

14 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by StunningCEO: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
d man is not even president yet but e sounds more presidential dan Jonathan already.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by lagbaja(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Investigations conducted by National Assembly on power and petroleum are with the executive collecting dust. Jona ! There is God o

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Ashleyma77(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
I really didn't like his looks.his team,and infact himself could have done better.he looked frail.and they say he didn't go to school.impressive.

still our president though

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmaine:
How will you tackle BH, the dunce couldn't answer . . . . . . .

You know you are not been honest....

I listened to the Man and all I see is a man that can lead a nation. When he speak...people listen.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by DEmejioba1: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
ControlX:
1 Million interviews can never make you president. So save yourself some stress and retire quietly to Daura.
olodo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by omenka(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wow!! Wow!!! Wow!!!

This man is indeed a President in waiting!!!

How he answered the question of Obj's endorsement and how he intends to nip the Boko Haram menace in the bud just left me drooling!! cheesy

When you compare this to Jonathan's interview, you would understand why some of us would keep rooting for him! smiley

24 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by spyroxy1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
fanysteve:
Buhari is a mad man,Buhari is an islamist,Buhari is a sinner!,What does light has to do with darkness,Buhari represent darkness,I don't think I need that shit of a man called Buhari to listen to.MUGU +BUHARI +APC =Darkness.

One word for you.... CHANGE

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by mcfynest(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
BlackPeni5:
I kinda felt sorry for GMB when he was asked about his violent past...rather than answer the question, he said it will be harsh to judge him based on his past. maybe the new way is to judge people based on their future.

same here,, he said he his being overjudged badly,, and that they had to remobe part of the constitution that wont make them operate smoothly

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
The Military isnt equipped enough, in tools & in leadership. There's also the concern wt confidence in d force. BH cant be won this way. GMB"

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jorlons(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
StunningCEO:
dis man is my president. very composed.
So composed and the lady heard him well

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Amanpour - how will you combat corruption
Buhari - I believe we have to

What a pity

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by mickeymimi: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sai Buhari
#GMB4Naija

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by payne4real(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
kay1one2:
The man no even say bye or thank you. This man na illiterate!
we know your type. Educated illiterate

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by EreluY(f): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
bishopjoe02:
Buhari Accent wan kill me oh. .. is dis d man the America PR is branding as our Messiah. ..
Jonathan is corrupt. . bt Buhari is nt d Messiah. . the beautiful one is nt yet born. .. let all wait till 2019 and see if we can get a Messiah. . Jonathan and Buhari are not the men for the job

That's precisely my point. None of them are materials for Nigeria's presidency. Unfortunately the OLD VULTURES wouldn't let go. They all need the JJ Rawlings Treatment, believe me!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Adminisher: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
kay1one2:
This guy's interview is worse than gej's! Prom za...

His interview wad very.classy and stiff. Very authoritative, GEJ was beer palour interview and you know it. Jonathan was rambling, drifting aimlessly and dumbing down every topic.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jayne8585yahoo(f): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari told us that "they know how Boko Haram started" pls could someone tell him to inform Nigerians how Boko Haram started. It seems he is one of them.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Firefire(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Obiwannn:

serious?

honesty, the interlude before he respond shows someone is translating for him.

what a shame... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by tbaba1234: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ashleyma77:
I really didn't like his looks.his team,and intact himself could have done better.he looked frail.

still our president though.

He looked tired, needs to take some days off

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
StunningCEO:
d man is not even president yet but e sounds more presidential dan Jonathan already.

Absolutely.....if not for the bad blood caused by the foolish documentaries by PDP ....this man would have finish off GEJ in a debate..

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by kay1one2(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
payne4real:
we know your type. Educated illiterate

Prom za...
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Calm. Diplomatic. Articulate.
This man oozes confidence, full of refreshing reassurance.
Makes you want to "follow" him

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants / Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari / Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.