Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) (25987 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by sundoj08(m): 2:29am On Feb 12, 2015
Modesayo:
See them,birds of the same feather flocks together.....all these stories COs u don't wanna spend money on ur babes...but you will complain if she is not giving u her body..oga oo Naija guys..... undecided undecided
lool na fight
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by sundoj08(m): 2:35am On Feb 12, 2015
trisha01:
we no go gre o, we no go gre (2x) angry
lool but u didn't protest when the election was postponed o
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by TechsNG: 2:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Euckybaby(f): 3:23am On Feb 12, 2015
PAnaceA7:

Chai..... All bcus of val. Six feet kwa.. Ur boyfriend should better fortify himself or flee asap.
lols
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Euckybaby(f): 3:24am On Feb 12, 2015
blemon44:

what do you want to do with me
you are under arrest
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Capitano1(m): 3:48am On Feb 12, 2015
You people can enter the streetzz all I know its a stay at home day...lol

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by 1miccza: 6:08am On Feb 12, 2015
mastercee:
Endorsed by National Association of Single and Not Searching Guys (NASSG)

Seconded sad
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Elinak(m): 6:41am On Feb 12, 2015
Nice 1
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by ifeanyiso(m): 6:43am On Feb 12, 2015
Few days to val and these ladies are replying chat with accuracy,when I reply 'k' they will reply that's 'luvly'.......Na wa Oooo

2 Likes

Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Fmartin(m): 6:54am On Feb 12, 2015
blemon44:
I am not a man nor a woman
den u must b a goat
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Evathyst(f): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2015
See them, stingy guys everywhere. How much una wan spend self wey una blood just dey boil like hypertensive patient.

Any guy dt cannot prove his love for me on ds val day should park well for life.

#TeamValMustHold#
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by DanTrizy(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2015
Valentine died for love, Romeo also died for love, Jack in titanic died for love, Samson in the Bible died for love, Greek heroes Hercules & Archilles died 4 love ... & even Jesus Christ died for love! where are the women? Dnt buy any woman a Valentines treat this year until she gives you at least 5 names of women who died for love send this to all the males you know let's boycott this valentine
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Jok3r(m): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2015
Yes o, ah agree 2 dat.
Allboiz:
Dear Ladies
Now that u have decided to shift the Election which was meant
to Hold on 14th February Valentine's day without a Proper
Consultation with National Association of Boyfriends and
Husbands (NABAH) stating security issues as d reason behind d
postponement. We want to use this Opportunity to inform
Nigerian Citizens that the Valentine also cannot Hold on 14th
February 2015 due to Security Challenges affecting our Country
The Alert which we received from NSA, SSS and NPF, CIA, CTU,
FBI indicates that Mr Biggs ,Boutique, Shoprite ,Hotels even
Mama Nkechi's Canteen and other Eatries in every corner of
Nigeria are targets by Boko Haram. Please our dear Ladies we
love you so much and we don't want Titanic to repeat itself
again. Kindly stay in your House as our members in the
association will also be in their respective Houses praying for
the goodwill of Nigeria. We shall fix a New Date for the
Valentine or carry it Over depending when Boko Haram stop
bombing. Thanks for Understanding and also pray that Our
Soldiers will defeat Boko Haram soonest. Thanks
Sign
Secretary for the President of the Association AllBoiz
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by AGgal(f): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2015
barcanista:
Them forbid you to spend for guys? abi no be the same school all of us go? You put money for person pocket? Na who even give una this kind orientation biko?

What orientation biko? Did you see me begging for money or gifts? Don't even give a damn about val day neither do I give a damn about any man's money. I'm independent of any man.

I only wrote that for humour sake!
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 12, 2015
AGgal:

What orientation biko? Did you see me begging for money or gifts? Don't even give a damn about val day neither do I give a damn about any man's money. I'm independent of any man.

I only wrote that for humour sake!
Easy ma'am, tone down a bit
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by xcoded(m): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2015
we no go gree 3x
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Moana(f): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Abeg 90% of you claiming husband or boyfriend are single please keep quiet grin
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Bonapart(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2015
barcanista:
Them forbid you to spend for guys? abi no be the same school all of us go? You put money for person pocket? Na who even give una this kind orientation biko?
5,900 like for ur poat brother
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by sam13(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2015
Somebody shout hallelujah on my behalf as i have a testimony to share i and my girlfriend had decided to sacrifice this coming valentine day to pray for unity of this country so this year's valentine is being carried over.
At lest i have an understanding girlfriend *dancing shoki*
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by sam13(m): 8:00am On Feb 12, 2015
Evathyst:
See them, stingy guys everywhere. How much una wan spend self wey una blood just dey boil like hypertensive patient.

Any guy dt cannot prove his love for me on ds val day should park well for life.

#TeamValMustHold#

Baby i like your moniker so cool
Though as for the valentine day postponment by guys i do not support that besides i in my office i have bunch of work to do that wil take me a month to finish if not me and you valentine would have sure pass
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by AGgal(f): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2015
barcanista:
Easy ma'am, tone down a bit

I'm vexing grin grin
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2015
AGgal:

I'm vexing grin grin
No vex... Be my val and embarrass me with goodies kiss
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by RomanceLander(f): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2015
He should tender his resignation letter already
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by dkronicle(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Madest man
countsparrow:
Na trekkers and alarm clock I go get for my Gf dis val...

Trekkers so she go fit wear am sharply run in case of trouble... Naija ain't safe, violence everywer

Alarm clock so she go fit wake up early go work everyday, competition is stiff... Managers no longer condone lateness...
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by AGgal(f): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=30653146]No vex... Be my val and embarrass me with goodies kiss[

No wahala. See you on val day
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by infogenius(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Allboiz:
Dear Ladies
Now that u have decided to shift the Election which was meant
to Hold on 14th February Valentine's day without a Proper
Consultation with National Association of Boyfriends and
Husbands (NABAH) stating security issues as d reason behind d
postponement. We want to use this Opportunity to inform
Nigerian Citizens that the Valentine also cannot Hold on 14th
February 2015 due to Security Challenges affecting our Country
The Alert which we received from NSA, SSS and NPF, CIA, CTU,
FBI indicates that Mr Biggs ,Boutique, Shoprite ,Hotels even
Mama Nkechi's Canteen and other Eatries in every corner of
Nigeria are targets by Boko Haram. Please our dear Ladies we
love you so much and we don't want Titanic to repeat itself
again. Kindly stay in your House as our members in the
association will also be in their respective Houses praying for
the goodwill of Nigeria. We shall fix a New Date for the
Valentine or carry it Over depending when Boko Haram stop
bombing. Thanks for Understanding and also pray that Our
Soldiers will defeat Boko Haram soonest. Thanks
Sign
Secretary for the President of the Association AllBoiz

Mr. Secretary,are guest houses and short time outlets targets for boko rams
on the 14th?
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by alexbch(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2015
cutieberie1:
hehehe...y guys nor like valentine..
too much money is lost
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Jessevictor(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2015
Endorsed by #sírjé$$£
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=AGgal post=30653368][/quote]Let's do a pre-val get-together
Re: Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) by Omotayor123(f): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2015
countsparrow:
Na trekkers and alarm clock I go get for my Gf dis val...

Trekkers so she go fit wear am sharply run in case of trouble... Naija ain't safe, violence everywer

Alarm clock so she go fit wake up early go work everyday, competition is stiff... Managers no longer condone lateness...

Nice one, u are a considerate boyfriend..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.