Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother (25996 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me !!!! / Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! / My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by qplus(m): 8:10am On May 20, 2013
I met this girl 3 years ago when she was posted to the office where I work. So she was introduced to the various staff and myself inclusive. From time to time, I used to check on her to know how she is catching up wit work.

One tin lead to another and we started dating. At that point, I introduced her to my twin brother thru Facebook cos I hardly see him due to d fact dat his office is very far from mine.

My relationship wit her was goin on smoothly. And sometimes, she tells me dat she gisted wit my twin. I didn't really tink dat anytin could happen between them.

After about 8 months of our relationship, we had a little misunderstanding and were trying to resolve it, but she always turned down any effort I made towards resolving d problem failed as she was always raining insults on me. Meanwhile, d issues causing d problem wasn't my fault.

There was a day I visited my twin brother and while I was there, she called him and told him she was coming. When he told her I was around, she said she can't come. At dat point, I tot maybe she was reporting me to him or she was telling him she was still angry wit me.

From then till the next one year, I didn't see her cos she had worked her transfer to a different office and didn't hear from her again, and my brother didn't mentioned her to me either.

So a year passed and I decided to call her with d intention of reconciling wit her and proposing marriage to her. So we started getting along well again as before although it was thru fone calls.

So I told her I wanted us to see, I had d intention of proposing to her. So she told me dat she would come.

Later dat day, she called me and was crying, and said there is something she must tell me cos she didn't want me to hear from som1 else. I asked her what it was. And she said while we had our misunderstanding, she was sleeping wit my twin brother.

From d momement she told me she was having sexxxx wit my twin brother, every tin I felt for her died immediately and I told her dat there is no point of us even talking anymore

But I couldn't ask my twin brother cos we r not close to each other, we have never attended d same school, neither primary, secondary nor university. So our relationship is near formal.

Secondly, its possible she is lieing about sleeping wit him, so if I aske him, he wil see it as a false accusation.
So I just decided not to ask him.

But the girl has been begging me to forgive her, so I went to seek advice from my boss, he told me to forgive her and not to drive her away from myself. I told him I wil try my best, but dat I cannot date her.

Now d problem is dat she is assuming dat we r dating again. And is asking me why am not allowing her come to my house or why I don't go to her house if I say I have fully forgiven her.

I told her av forgiven her but I can't date or marry her.

She keeps on begging me, now I really don't know how to get her off my back.

Dear nairalanders, pls what do I do to get her off my back, cos I can't feel anytin for her. And secondly how do I ask my twin brother so as not to cause a problem between him and I?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by toshacer: 8:39am On May 20, 2013
you left her to roam for one year and over and you think she will wait for you, are you pained because it is your twin brother? Or you expect her to be by herself for one year when you left her? and which type of man will want to propose to a girl he hasnt been with or seen in a year?

Were you yourself not sleeping with other women within the one year period? Haba.

Abeg. Leave the poor gal alone. If you dont want her, just tell her straight away and tell her not to contact you any more, maybe then she will find love with your twin brother or with someone else.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by sirmally: 9:23am On May 20, 2013
You have to be a man, firstly ask her if she wasn't talking to u because she had feeling for your twin go on and ask your twin if he likes her but if he says he dumped her don't go back to her but if she left because of u then there Is still hope for u two, and as a guy man u would have enter a lot of other girl within a year.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by remecy(f): 9:23am On May 20, 2013
For some reasons you guys broke up for a year and without proper reconciliation or sorting out the issues that lead to the conflict, you want to propose to her. Things don't work that way. On the subject, invite to a date an open place, tell her you have forgiven her but you both have to move on with your separate lives. I wish you all the best and stick to your decisions.
However, don't ask your twin brother about it,she is past tense. If she actually slept with your twin,time will tell.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 9:30am On May 20, 2013
My brother if I were you I would do the same. Your woman cheated with her full eyes open. The feeling is not there anymore. So I will advice you move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 9:52am On May 20, 2013
Why don't you tell her you have no feelings for her anymore.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2013
ochallo: Your story seems not to hold water but if it's really true, then you should read this post on why cheaters cheat,

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/04/why-cheaters-cheat.html
what doesn't hold water there? U jes post rubbish for postin sake. Even if the story is false, there is nothing impossible abt it.
The only thing not impossible is ur blog! I can assure u, no one is clickin on it!
tongue

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Exponental(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2013
Blood is thicker than love ooooo.
U dont want to hurt ur broda by asking but u dont care about hurtin ur lover.........lol

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 11:01am On May 20, 2013
You were not together when she was sleeping with another man. Technically, it's not cheating, it's called moving on. The fact that it's your twin brother is what you should be worried about.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by olumaxi(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2013
I gues u and ur twin must b very identical

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by WackyJ1(m): 2:20pm On May 20, 2013
I'm i the only one reading this story correctly? The poster is saying that while the girl and him had a misunderstanding i.e they hadn't broken up, she was sleeping with the twin.
Who knows whether the small misunderstanding was due to the girl cheating with the twin brother. Now that the girl has heard marriage, she wan change her ways

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 20, 2013
WackyJ1: I'm i the only one reading this story correctly? The poster is saying that while the girl and him had a misunderstanding i.e they hadn't broken up, she was sleeping with the twin.
Who knows whether the small misunderstanding was due to the girl cheating with the twin brother. Now that the girl has heard marriage, she wan change her ways
They broke up na...for about a year. Or didn't I read well? I dey come...make i read am again.

I don read am again...i be like say he didn't say they broke up but he didn't hear or see her for one year...is there any other definition for break-up other than that?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by WackyJ1(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2013
alutacontinua:
They broke up na...for about a year. Or didn't I read well? I dey come...make i read am again.

I don read am again...i be like say he didn't say they broke up but he didn't hear or see her for one year...is there any other definition for break-up other than that?
See wetin poster talk here
qplus: After about 8 months of our relationship, we had a little misunderstanding and were trying to resolve it, but she always turned down any effort I made towards resolving d problem failed as she was always raining insults on me. Meanwhile, d issues causing d problem wasn't my fault.
There was a day I visited my twin brother and while I was there, she called him and told him she was coming. When he told her I was around, she said she can't come. At dat point, I tot maybe she was reporting me to him or she was telling him she was still angry wit me.
From then till the next one year, I didn't see her and didn't hear from her again,
you see that the girl was coming to visit the twin but changed her mind when the twin informed her that the poster was there, this was before the break up,
and then again. You see what she confessed? While the misunderstanding and before the break up
qplus: And she said while we had our misunderstanding, she was sleeping wit my twin brother.
From d momement she told me she was having sexxxx wit my twin brother, every tin I felt for her died immediately and I told her dat there is no point of us even talking anymore

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 20, 2013
You were not in a relationship with her, so relax. You can't ex-communicate an individual for a year and expect them not to move on. Na beans?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 20, 2013
WackyJ1:
See wetin poster talk here
you see that the girl was coming to visit the twin but changed her mind when the twin informed her that the poster was there, this was before the break up,
and then again. You see what she confessed? While the misunderstanding and before the break up

I think the op should come back and clarify himself. Was the 'sleeping-with' during the time you had the misunderstanding or within the one year 'you were not talking'.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by WackyJ1(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2013
Please oh. There was the Misunderstanding period before the excommunication period and the sex happened during the misunderstanding period according to the girl

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by WackyJ1(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2013
alutacontinua:

I think the op should come back and clarify himself. Was the 'sleeping-with' during the time you had the misunderstanding or within the one year 'you were not talking'.
na so
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by nairalad: 2:44pm On May 20, 2013
Now she know between you and your brother who's gat big anaconda and who perfucks better cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Krasid(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2013
you should have watched your back bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Sanboy25: 6:28pm On May 20, 2013

... shocked Now that's a nice story. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by dhrey: 6:51am On May 21, 2013
There is no argument in this,@op forget abt the gurl and move on with your life.no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 9:37am On May 21, 2013
Dated a twin before,it was a bad experience.Wont try that again.One thing you shud know is this,twins usually are attracted to same thing.Be careful in the future.Good luck

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53am On May 21, 2013
Wetin dey do op? U ex d barbie for a year, u dey chop takeaway outside, ur brain con register u get another project wey u abandon she? U dey craze! Let d chick b abeg! Yes! She chop ur bruda, dats wrong!!! But, dats not cheating. If u can't cope with tot of ya bros fakafukuing ur meat, u move d feck on! Comprehende?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54am On May 21, 2013
lynpetra: Dated a twin before,it was a bad experience.Wont try that again.One thing you shud know is this,twins usually are attracted to same thing.Be careful in the future.Good luck
U did? Lucky biatch!!! Dat na buy one get one free na. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Rooneyboy(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2013
poster this ur story get serious K-Leg .

Me no fit advice u .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Rooneyboy(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2013
lynpetra: Dated a twin before,it was a bad experience.Wont try that again.One thing you shud know is this,twins usually are attracted to same thing.Be careful in the future.Good luck

u r very wrong young lady.

I for instance like them trim , tall, small butts ,with grip-able tits(small bursts) while my twin likes them chubby with big butts and big tits . grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Nobody: 11:03am On May 21, 2013
I said usually...not all the time
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by blackbeau1(f): 12:09pm On May 21, 2013
tell her outright that you've forgiven her but you can't date her again because she slept with your twin brother. its simple.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by Caracta(f): 12:09pm On May 21, 2013
Which kain story be this? Btw, OP, is that you on your profile or your twin? Face looks familiar shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by yuzedo: 12:10pm On May 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
... shocked Now that's a nice story. cool
Real "cool story"! grin
So op bro, wuz her numba? I need my share! tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother by YoungGame: 12:11pm On May 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wetin dey do op? U ex d barbie for a year, u dey chop takeaway outside, ur brain con register u get another project wey u abandon she? U dey craze! Let d chick b abeg! Yes! She chop ur bruda, dats wrong!!! But, dats not cheating. If u can't cope with tot of ya bros fakafukuing ur meat, u move d feck on! Comprehende?
This babe dey mad...i swear gringringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man / Electricity Tariff Hike: Anambra Sex Workers Mobilise For Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.