Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. (35198 Views)

'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by generalissimo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
OBJ 4 fall my hands if 4 say na true he endorsed dat APC COW
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by ALIGEE(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
kowema:
The OBJ I know is a cunning Yoruba man...He knows that he is in a tight corner and shud play safe
...The OBJ I know wud dance around but wud always want to be on the winning side. For now he is not sure of who the winner wud be hence He wud neva give out an endorsement.........APC can only dream!
just like the way I can only dream of kissing those lips
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by kogifirstson: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
On behalf of Nigerian women in Cross Rivers State. Hmm never thought she could win the big. You too can win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mTCZpVQu1w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by methodyk: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
oshyno:
General Obasanjo has just debunked rumour that he has endorsed Buhari. Speaking with Channels correspondent in london where the general was launching his controversial book "my watch" debunked the news making the round that he has endorsed buhari.

He said he is still making assesment of the two candidates and will make his position known after conviction on who between Buhari and Jonathan will perfom better.

Source: Channels tv
This "embodiment of Corruption" thinks he still has Nigerians as his tools of manipulation. OBJ, your game is simply up!#NOTOEGYPT
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by camelus: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Splashme:
[size=40pt]APC and lies[/size]

Better still ; APC can Lieo
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
oshyno:
General Obasanjo has just debunked rumour that he has endorsed Buhari. Speaking with Channels correspondent in london where the general was launching his controversial book "my watch" debunked the news making the round that he has endorsed buhari.

He said he is still making assesment of the two candidates and will make his position known after conviction on who between Buhari and Jonathan will perfom better.

Kai
After Buhari had thanked him on CNN
Bihari must feel like an ass this morning
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by richidinho(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
my advice to him is...............

STOP DISGRACING YORUBAS

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
saaedlee:
We all know his choice is GMB
the same way buhari principal knew he will pass english and maths in his wasc.
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by tit(f): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Who cares!
Repent or it will be terrible for you.
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by wakaman: 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
pdp lie.
obasanjo did endorse buhari.
seconded by me.
endoff!!!

sai buhari
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by Remarkable: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
I did not open any of those threads that carried that news because I knew it was a lie. Thereis a party that is winning.. or that is ahead and known for its lies... from the day they claimed a senator took a fanthom bullet that was meant for Amaechi or whoever, and because of a fanthom was flown to London... that was the height of impeccable ridicule to our collective sense of judgement.... and since then, I have had a hunch to know what could be true or not, coming from them.

I am sure that if I now go back and open that thread, the comments awash on that thread was ish like "Everybody is leaving GEJ.." ... and stuff like that... the very oppositeof reality on ground..

The lieing party, A Party of Crooks & Criminals.. I know this wouldn't be your last lie... its on to the next one.... and funny thing is the supporters of the party are comfortable with the lies they are told.

oshyno:

Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by Tonylyte(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Another in a long list of APC lie and propaganda bursted grin.Liars from the pit of hell abounds in APC
Apc made the devil looks like saint. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by Neplusultra(f): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
This man is pathetic! Tufia! By d way, who even made him big brother? Imagine saying he's still assesing d two as if his opinion is supreme, Taaaah gbafuo!
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by zomby(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
What else is available for OBJ to label Jonathan as F00lish and incompetent?
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by 100Cents: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Baboon wan endorse castrated monkey.

Both of them soak in blood..
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by Neplusultra(f): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
I want God to teach dis man a little lesson so he'll know he's human and not God. Someone dat shud be putting his house in order and preparing to meet his creator!
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by zomby(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
FYI: APC doesn't need OBJ.
Nigerians are simply sick and tired of weak security, corruption and living below poverty level for too many years. Nigerians are no longer sleeping, and truly do not need OBJ's endorsement to clearly understand which leader to vote for....

IBB too has not publicly endorsed anyone...all these people have too much skeletons in their various closets to be making noise behind any of these candidates, it would simply be deadly or too risky to openly endorse anyone at this point.
Moreover, real or smart Politicians usually wait till the last minutes to reveal their obvious candidate to support.

However, you have to be mentally dead if you think OBJ and IBB are not behind Buhari....And I'm sure that with time they will all clear the air.

It is a waste of time, money and energy to support a confused school boy (Jonathan); that is for sure.
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by LAX89(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
saaedlee:
We all know his choice is GMB

1. 'We all' don't know that his choice is GMB, because OBJ just denied it.

2. It doesn't matter who OBJ supports, because OBJ doesn't have any iota of strong political base himself. He did NOT even win his ward in both of his presidential elections. His daughter Iyabo could not even get a primary nomination in her second term try. OBJ became president because IBB, Atiku, Anenih etc rigged for him when there was NO PVC.

3. OBJ has been humiliated and discredited by his son Segun, his daughter Iyabo and a host of other people across the country. The major political powerhouses in yorubaland (Awolowo clique, Abiola Clique, OPC, Afenifere, Falaye, Kuti, Bola Ige clique etc,) sees obj as a bastar..d and untrustworthy, unreliable, greedy, dishonest ape.

4. In view of the forgoing, who cares about obj and his endorsements!
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by BigB11(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
However, you have to be mentally dead if you think OBJ and IBB are not behind Buhari..

I agree.
But OBJ remains irrelevant in my view until he comes out and publicly tells Nigerians why he forced this dumb-bell, called Jonathan on us.

It's 2015, but:
No reliable security in the country
No jobs
Corruption still lingers all around the country
No power or water supply
No sensible medical or education system

But yet all our surplus OBJ left behind is completely gone.

We must not forget that Obasanjo brought this mess to us in the first place, therefore his endorsement worth nothing until he publicly apologizes to all Nigerians for pushing a clueless leader on us.

Obasanjo should not be entertained by anyone.
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by loswhite(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
What the hell is the effect of his endorsement?
A man that had every opportunity to reorganize this country positively after a long period of military rule.
All he did with his dull brain was to drag Nigeria back by 10 years.
For 8 yrs of his rule, corruption was at its peak.
Impunity
embezzlement
electoral fraud
darkness
fuel scarcity
impeachment both governors and legislature
etc...

and now some party say his endorsement is supreme.
what a country!
There was country!!
you where not born during his time as president so stop ranting like a f.ool
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by kunyeo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
ambrosini593:
Chei APC can lie. This is ridiculous
I

Did you study Literature in school?We call this sarcasm!
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by kunyeo(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
ambrosini593:
Chei APC can lie. This is ridiculous

Did you study English literature in school? It is called sarcasm!
Re: I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. by lukas280(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
go hug transformer we no need u to tell who to vote for or who u will vote for...pipo like u are suppose to keep quiet and show how the youths we b leading this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS / Governor El-Rufai Visits Wike To Commission Roads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.