Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. (5257 Views)

When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 7 Things You Must Never Do During Self-pleasure Or Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2015
Is fact that am one of those guy that can't do without sex, a week without sex is like am a dead being. Yesterday i was sexually arouse, i need a Bleep seriously, i pickup my phone and called my g.f, she said she's not coming being that she knows what i want her for, despite my plea she said she's not coming, i giveup. What came next to my mind was masturbation, i went to the bathroom, i rob soap allover my d*ck, i start robbing it gently, damn it! was not all that sweet, but just to make this ere'ction stop.

As i was going on this act, my telivision was on, and at this point Pastor Abel Damina, of power city was preaching, one of my ear was listening to his preaching the other ear was concentrating on what i was doing. The pastor was preaching on three thing that destroyed the world, which are :
1. Homosexuality
2. Lesbianism and
3. Self services

when the pastor mention the last one, it hit me like a bomb, my hand weak immediately and my di'ck weak. I wash myself thoroughly and went out of the bathroom.
And the pastor began to tell the danger and the the judgement that whoever practices this three things will face, he said some sins are likely to be forgiven but that of selfservice will not be forgiven. The sermon was so touching, majority of the congregation was crying already, then i know that most teenagers are guilty of this three things. I make a vow not to engage in such devilish act again. Hell is not a good place to spend enternity!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by temitemi1(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Thank GOD for redeeming ur soul!
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by Truth24(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2015
crazysaint:
Is fact that am one of those guy that can't do without sex, a week without sex is like am a dead being. Yesterday i was sexually arouse, i need a Bleep seriously, i pickup my phone and called my g.f, she said she's not coming being that she knows what i want her for, despite my plea she said she's not coming, i giveup. What came next to my mind was masturbation, i went to the bathroom, i rob soap allover my d*ck, i start robbing it gently, damn it! was not all that sweet, but just to make this ere'ction stop.

As i was going on this act, my telivision was on, and at this point Pastor Abel Damina, of power city was preaching, one of my ear was listening to his preaching the other ear was concentrating on what i was doing. The pastor was preaching on three thing that destroyed the world, which are :
1. Homosexuality
2. Lesbianism and
3. Self services

when the pastor mention the last one, it hit my like a bomb, my hand weak immediately and my di'ck weak. I wash myself thoroughly and went out of the bathroom.
And the pastor began to tell the danger and the the judgement that whoever practices this three things will face, he said some sins are likely to be forgiven but that of selfservice will not be forgiven. The sermon was so touching, majority of the congregation was crying already, then i know that most teenagers are guilty of this three things. I make a vow not to engage in such devilish act again. Hell is not a good place to spend enternity!
May God give u d grace

1 Like

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2015
Waste of 30 seconds of my life.

10 Likes

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by psucc(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2015
Am so glad you yield to the message.

May grace be sufficient unto you to keep you in His Holiness that you may find favour on that Day in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by clevvermind(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2015
gringrin please go and give the testimony in church on sunday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by stint(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2015
I hope he gave you scriptures where the bible says selfservice is unforgivable. Shebi doing it with your girl is better abi? Some people can be so. .....

5 Likes

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by chido4real(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2015
You are crazy indeed
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by Franchise21(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
crazysaint:

1. Homosexuality
2. Lesbianism and
3. Self services

when the pastor mention the last one, it hit my like a bomb, my hand weak immediately and my di'ck weak. I wash myself thoroughly and went out of the bathroom.
Lolz... N u attached saint to ur moniker... even quit fornication, it destroys

1 Like

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by Djicemob: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lemme get this straight,having sex with your girlfriend is forgivable while selfservicing is unforgivable? undecided

3 Likes

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by jsunex(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Djicemob:
Lemme get this straight,having sex with your girlfriend is forgivable while selfservicing is unforgivable? undecided

E tire me oo
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by arimahoseloka(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
hian!! where did they dig u up from angry angry angry
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by hahn(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
arimahoseloka:
hian!! where did they dig u up from angry angry angry

I just saw the op's brain rolling down my street

2 Likes

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by suretman(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
@OP.. What's the title of this movie?
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
WOW...so you have a television in your bathroom? Nice one OP, nice one..You can fool the rest but you can't fool me. hehe.

2 Likes

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
DDeliverer:
WOW...so you have a television in your bathroom? Nice one OP, nice one..You can fool the rest but you can't fool me. hehe.
are u sure u read the writeup before commenting? If u have read it all, maybe u have problem in understanding.
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by sweetbaby22(f): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
LOLZ........... cheesy
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by djeezy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Djicemob:
lol nice question.
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
crazysaint:
are u sure u read the writeup before commenting? If u have read it all, maybe u have problem in understanding.
Understanding what exactly?? LMAO.

I appreciate the fact that you want to win souls for christ but you don't have to lie to do that..

But if you must lie, be brief.

Dalu.
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by gsainttrinity(m): 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
sweetbaby22:
LOLZ........... cheesy

what's funny about the post!
Hope u got the message. Stop sticking candles or fingers into your pleasure channel., its unpardonable
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by sweetbaby22(f): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
gsainttrinity:

what's funny about the post!
Hope u got the message. Stop sticking candles or fingers into your pleasure channel., its unpardonable

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by flolancracker: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
The rate at which retards roam NL lately is alarming.
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by folawiyoma(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
But I think some priest do self service. For argument sake, I don't think self service is a sin .

1. If you re doing it don't think about another man's wife

2, Don't watch mojo doing it.

3. Don't imagine your d**k or punany in another in someone that is not ur wife mouth.

That will be sin.

It is not a sin if you pray before doing it and clear your mind and just splash the demon disturbing inside out and later shout hallelujah.

That will not be sin.

Abi I lie?
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by vega84(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
So sex is nt a sin, bt self service is an unforgivenable ? Abeg go sitdon bro, lemme tell u if ur gf comes 2morw and u do it wit her is still a sin. Sin sin #vegatalks#

1 Like

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by XXX5(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
embarassed
sweetbaby22:
LOLZ........... cheesy

I'm guilty of this...how can I redeem ma self? ...tutorials from u wud be appreciated
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by njuwo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
XXX5:
embarassed

I'm guilty of this...how can I redeem ma self? ...tutorials from u wud be appreciated
Na story you dey find.
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by daxon001(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
''where did they dig dis 1 up from ?''
''I just saw d op's brain rollin down my street''
killer posts!
So pesin no fit bring serious matter come mit una make una advice or comment wella?aba!
gringringrin
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by daxon001(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
folawiyoma:
But I think some priest do self service. For argument sake, I don't think self service is a sin .

1. If you re doing it don't think about another man's wife

2, Don't watch mojo doing it.

3. Don't imagine your d**k or punany in another in someone that is not ur wife mouth.

That will be sin.

It is not a sin if you pray before doing it and clear your mind and just splash the demon disturbing inside out and later shout hallelujah.

That will not be sin.

Abi I lie?
*does d sign of d cross and pours HOLY WATER on dis post''
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by Chidonc(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
so u will stop self service and continue fornication, bros na 4 pdf format ur case dey 4 GOD laptop.
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by MzQueen(f): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
cheesy
clevvermind:
gringrin please go and give the testimony in church on sunday.
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by Tundenoni(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
chido4real:
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.

aba!

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance / I Spend Over #42k Each Month On Generator Alone Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.