Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. (42963 Views)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by melody12(f): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
gofyourself:

i found such thing as well, packed my stuff, called my friend etc, but he didn't let me leave, begging on his knees, with shitting puppy's face.
But this sex chat , does it give them any satisfaction? Some men shaaaaaaaa
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by melody12(f): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
melody12:
you're lucky he apologized mine shifted the blame on me and said he did that cos we had a little misunderstanding but since then I hated himooo
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by flowers4me(f): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yeah.....so if I was yer husband...and you caught me with a nice young thing in bed...one day after work...and you get angry....I hope no one will say Anger Management!

True.

How about trust? How about if privacy is cover for some night fun activites?

They probably do....but that does not make it right....and we should not be tolerating such stuff!

(Pardon if I sound angry.....but years of treating wives infected with HIV by their devoted husbands has left me less tolerant. I hope I am not that loutish when I tie the knot!)

Nice piece there...oh how i wish more men reason this way. Kudos ! Doc,
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
melody12:

Tell me about it...
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
melody12:
you're lucky he apologized mine shifted the blame on me and said he did that cos we had a little misunderstanding but since then I hated himooo

To that point i didnt care. I just dropped his phone on the table with some woman's vaginaa on and went for cigarette. When came back, started packing, didnt say a word to him. If he didnt say anything, i wouldnt bother. His problem. Not mine
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by oakson: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
QueenColeen:
is absurd passwording ur fone.fo heavens sake,if u saw similar chat on her fne,am sure u wuld let heaven loose. Shes ur wife n must b treated wit maximum respect. Alli can say z for u to locate her,apologize n bring her home. Most pple here supportin u wuld go flatbeggin dia wives so Y come here to ginger sum1 negatively. Apology does nt mean ur weak or stupid, i simply means u value ur relationship more dan ur ego. I LUV MY WOMAN--ADA V

You just made a huge sense! May I meet you pls? Kinda personal...
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
sherrylo:

then wait till you are married with atleast 3kids then you come back and tell us howfar

Story!
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Let me quickly address the first paragraph of your write up before proceeding to other points you have raised in your write up. What I meant by saying I gave her blows was slaps in quick succession. And I think i must not fail to seize this opportunity to say I didn't give her blows and I ll never ever do such thing to a woman. I only slapped her back so as to stop her from repeating the violence but it didn't work at the end of the day.

I read through what you wrote up there and every bit of your messages was clearly understood by me and I must say "Well done" for your sense of reasoning.

I agreed with your submission in 2nd paragraph but I don't think any parent should be held responsible or hold himself or herself responsible for whatever their matured children have done or doing at any point in time.

Honestly speaking, she was only being remorseful and apologetic by going on her knees to say she was sorry about her violent reaction not cos she hasn't got self esteem. She is an epitome of beauty, intelligent and God -fearing lady but I was just being silly and acting my age then by trying to have another relationship which made her to react that way. I knew and heaven knew that we were madly in love with each other but I swear with everything I have on earth that I tried within my soul to avoid d new lady but the new lady couldn't stop calling.....

I have never been proud to have slapped her but I thought it was necessary then to stop her from doing it to me again but I was wrong. She has never stopped thanking me for letting her to realise that it was a bad behaviour; she has been doing it with her exs but they have always overlook it.

Finally, after couple of months, she saw a shower cap behind my window's cotton (I didn't realise a lady visitor left it there cos If I knew i would have hidden it) in my room, obviously left there by another lady and violence was my guest that day. I m carrying the scars till date and I can upload the picture of the scars on my shoulders so as to prove to you that my story was real

All these violences they are sharing, diaris Godu ooo shocked . I hope this lady has learnt to walk away from a man who cheats rather than violence, what if you had hit her and she had fallen down and hit her head and died.

You too I hope you have left this kind of life behind angry
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by oluafam: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Melahou:
Its obvious she has seen something damaging so defending yourself is out of it
cos its glaring...
she`s your wife for Christ sake...that you dont check her phone does not mean
she cant check yours especially when you have created room for suspicious...

ask for forgive and tell her you wont "misbehave again"
God bless you.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by snowblaq(f): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2017
charles009:
Hey guys,

I got married to my wife last December, we have been living happily. But last night, events took a bitter twist. She woke me up 2.09am today and started raining abuses on me. Be for I could talk, she smashed my phone on the floor.

The question is why is she angry? She read an exchange of sms between me and a certain girl. I stead of her asking questions, she went extreme.

I don't visit her phones and I expect her to do the same. Am still asking how she managed to get the password.

Though she has left the house this morning with some of her baggage, I am determined that I am never going to allow her enter my house again.

Now I ask?? Is it right for her to breach my privacy and get into my phone?

.....please how on earth did u get married when u still use words like...'my house'....or 'my fone'?...or 'my privacy'?.
Back to ur topic.....ur question should'nt b how she got ur password....or why she touched ur fone....she is ur wife....at least according to ur post...so that should'nt even be a question
As to her moving out....i guess she is kinda over reacting...considering the fact that its a new marriage....would she pack out every time u both have a disagreement?...its too early biko....u two should sit down and talk things through....but first....u call her and appologise for whatever it is she saw in your fone....and then explain things to her.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by omoharry(f): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2017
MizMyColi:

Passworded Phone Which She Can't Have Access To and They're Married? Like Really Married, Not Contract or Arrangee Married?
I don't gerrit, why?
Is she overly sensitive and largely insecure? But even at that..............

Call me overly idealistic o, but You see,
This is why I will not decide to live forever with a person who consciously chooses to underplay these principles.
Openness
Sincerity
Trust
&
Selflessness

Wife may have gone too far by being violent, but I shudder to think what I'd do if I were in her shoes, of course, that's depending on the enormity of expose on the SMS(es).

It hurts to give your all to a person and watch them treat it as thrash.
that was well said.nice one.

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by prela(f): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
elantraceey:
You are married not dating !!!!!! Should there really be such privacy and secrets in marriage?

I can't imagine dating someone that i can't go through his phone not to talk of getting married to one. undecided

What was the chat like? Why am i even asking ? What kind of chat will infuriate a wife like that? undecided

And you could still get angry undecided

thats how men are o, somebody that was caught still saying he wont allow her into his house. yeye grin grin grin grin

lemme stop joor angry
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by mctowel01: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Fuulish man... Still claiming right when you have been caught. Even if she spied at yor password, thats a different case, defend what she saw on the phone or shutup and apologize.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by sisisioge: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Una well done o. Biko how did it end? Did they make up or ...? Na aproko night we dey grin
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by nursennenny(f): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
iceberylin:
Naija babes misbehaving since the days of Adam angry
what nonsense are you talking about? You need to grow up and get a life
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by JONSYN7154: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
charles009:
Hey guys,

I got married to my wife last December, we have been living happily. But last night, events took a bitter twist. She woke me up 2.09am today and started raining abuses on me. Be for I could talk, she smashed my phone on the floor.

The question is why is she angry? She read an exchange of sms between me and a certain girl. I stead of her asking questions, she went extreme.

I don't visit her phones and I expect her to do the same. Am still asking how she managed to get the password.

Though she has left the house this morning with some of her baggage, I am determined that I am never going to allow her enter my house again.

Now I ask?? Is it right for her to breach my privacy and get into my phone?

My fiancee just did that to me too. we're having serious issues about it now. we're suppose to get married this easter. I'm calling it off.
Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by mumynoella(f): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
princesslucy83:
She was not ready for Marriage. what if she catch you slaming a gal, would she die?
only Sms she wants DIVORCE,

SHE NEVER CHI CHUM CHIN.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Demonic advice alert! Ds is not cool at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / Annoying Spousal Habits / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.