Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,677 members, 7,865,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Story:most Horrific Obesity Story I Witnessed As A Paramedic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Story:most Horrific Obesity Story I Witnessed As A Paramedic (598 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / I Witnessed This Live And Direct / I Witnessed A Child Delivery Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story:most Horrific Obesity Story I Witnessed As A Paramedic by workgist: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
I’ve been a paramedic for about 10 years and during that time have seen many horrific and sometimes gruesome events, but this is the worst morbid obesity related event that I’ve ever witnessed. Given that this is the case, it may surprise you that I only had cause to actually vomit at work for the very first time recently. This story is not intended to humiliate or ridicule the patient who was suffering with super morbid obesity. Instead, it is designed to encourage people to make changes, as hard as they may be, to ensure that you never let their obesity get to this stage.
So, I received an emergency call for a person with a sore leg. The patient lived in a well-known, low sociological suburb, in which I have attended many times previously......http://www.workgist.com/my-storymost-horrific-obesity-story-i-witnessed-as-a-paramedic/

(1) (Reply)

God's Val Pal! A Tribute / The Brain(s) Behind Nairaland / Will She See Me As Her Age Grade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.